• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Slender girls vs. Curvy Girls? MERGED. [mild work warning]

A weird cultural transformation appears to have taken place, such that it's politically incorrect and horribly rude to talk badly of a fat person, but it's perfecty accepted, and even relished with joy, to bash the hell out of a thin person.

Good lord how I hate double standards.

yeah but its strange i know girls who bag other girls for being skinny but when they lose weight themselves they feel better about themselves.

i agree with fairnymph its a double standard but sometimes one borne of jeolousy

fairnymph said:
A weird cultural transformation appears to have taken place, such that it's politically incorrect and horribly rude to talk badly of a fat person, but it's perfecty accepted, and even relished with joy, to bash the hell out of a thin person.

The masses flow
with the status quo.
Corralled,
they're told this is what is
and this
is what isn't
and in unison they BAA
so where do I fit in?

Their desperate call returned with...

Today you like yourself
The way you are
Love it and flaunt it!

Tomorrow you're tummy
Isn't flat enough and
Your hips too wide
Better count those carbs!

The truth is
they tell you what the truth is
and that truth is lopsided and
indiscriminant
They assure you
There is only this way to be

The reality is
You are you
They DON'T know jack shit
and
Oppression comes in many forms

so

FUCK THE STATUS QUO! :X

Most men would prefer a woman who is fairly happy about their size and weight, rather than a woman who is continuously obsessing about her weight and size.

so true... I hate it when girls go on about their weight and when i tell them listen your beautiful , you look good. they think im lieing and that i 'HAVE' to say that. annoying. a pet peeve for me is when a girl complains about her make up.

I'd like to be thinner, but I don't want to look like a magazine girl. I would rather be unique.

fairnymph said:

I know exactly what you mean fn. I don't understand how "go run a couple laps" is so much more devious than "go eat a sandwich". I use to be much skinnier than I am now and I got a lot of comments about looking anorexic. It's just as hurtful to me but seems more acceptable and less cruel than snide fat comments. :\

I think it has to do with the fact that it's a LOT easier to gain weight than lose it. And if you're born skinny you start out WAY ahead in the looks department. For as many people that give you a hard time about being skinny, think about how much more shit fat people get. I think it's considered more acceptable as well because skinny=attractive to most people, and it's "okay" to rip on people that have it good versus the other way around.

Ehhh most people who are born skinny are just that way naturally -- and many of them find it just as hard to gain weight.

I agree, that maybe it seems 'okay' to rip on people who have it good, but that's fucked up.

I like a girl to have atleast B cups and a nice round apple bottom. that being said, I prefer them to be skinny with those features. which means my ideal girl wont be a stick, but will be skinny. the girls on met-art.com are my ideal body types

^^^
Those ladies are gorgeous! Not the type I like to fuck but I love looking at them!

I'm quite happy with my body since I've toned up from working out at the gym. I feel best when I'm trim and toned...I don't like to have bits hanging....more so because of how it feels rather than what I look like. I hate feeling fat....if that makes sense. Im a size 12 bottom and 12-14 top...coz I have broad shoulders. I'm quite tall....176cm (5'7") and weigh 72kgs Sometimes I wish I had bigger boobs and smaller waist....rather than my athletic figure... I think a lot of womens tops look better on women with a great cleavage.....so sometimes when I'm trying tops on I wish I had bigger breasts.

Sometimes I feel if my boobs were bigger I would look better. I try not to sound shallow but I love thin big breasted Playboy women! I sort of wish my boobs were a size D because then I would feel better about myself. I look good and I am sort of obsessed with what I think is my imperfection-my boobs (even though they are cute).
I am slim/average 118lbs, 5'5, 34B(small B), flat stomach, I have nice long legs, a little cute round bum, pretty face-blonde hair, blue eyes, and a little tan. I have friends who are thin and have big breasts but other than that they aren't that cute looking. My boyfriend and others tell me I am stunning and gorgeous. I guess its all in my mind that I need huge breasts to be attractive. :\
I am just trying to get that out of my mind. But its hard when that big breasted girl image is viewed as perfection in society.

See, that's where it gets all screwy...I suppose it depends on which image of perfection you're talking about. If you're looking at playboy models, well most guys would say that's great to look at, but those aren't the type of women you take home to meet your parents. There's the model image of perfection, which generally includes women with very little boobage at all! Then you have a variety of actresses that fall somewhere in between. So really I don't agree that big-breasted is seen as perfection exactly. Even clothing doesn't tend to be designed for the overly big-breasted woman.

fizzygirl said:
See, that's where it gets all screwy...I suppose it depends on which image of perfection you're talking about. If you're looking at playboy models, well most guys would say that's great to look at, but those aren't the type of women you take home to meet your parents. There's the model image of perfection, which generally includes women with very little boobage at all! Then you have a variety of actresses that fall somewhere in between. So really I don't agree that big-breasted is seen as perfection exactly. Even clothing doesn't tend to be designed for the overly big-breasted woman.
^ I know. I agree there are a lot of girls who have smaller/small boobs that look really good. But I guess I just like those Playboy boobs because I love girls sexually(more so than guys), and I just love sexy woman like that!

drumnbass420 said:
you calling me the phooney?

I think that kitty was just saying phooey to clothing not being designed with the bootylicous in mind ;). and i completely agree.

I've lost weight now, i'm a snug size 12 in my hips, but smaller in my waist. I like to wear baggy-ish jeans sometimes, but if i put on my size 14 jeas, they either hang on my hipbones or loosely-fit (if that makes sense) around my thighs and arse but completely gape around my waist.

RAAAA. :X

i have curves ...but they sure don't measure up to Barbie.
the hourglass figure i like, but i'll never be that 36-24-36.

Finding clothes that look as good as they feel is monotonous and disappointing ...and a blow to my pride.

I wish there was a place that was affordable
...that could make clothes to fit the person
...if not for fashion than at least for comfort.

Women come in so many different shapes and figures while guys have it a little easier
..shirt, gitch and pants ...and minor accessories.

Women have to find something that looks as good
as it is functional.
Try finding a perfect dress ...it could take years.

I'd have to say the very worst is bra and bathing suit shopping. shoes are fun though!

virtual models do a good job of previewing yourself in clothes ...but my virtual model never seems to look like me.
Any designers here want to help me out ...let me know!