• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Slender girls vs. Curvy Girls? MERGED. [mild work warning]

*oh yes, lets go ahead and assume they already have the personality you want too and your just basing it on your physical attractions*

then who cares about the physical.

However for the sake of argument I'd say as long as she's shorter than me, she's in with a chance!

I prefer girls with very slender, athletic bodies. Not curvy, not flat, but with muscle...

Acyually on reflection i like pretty girls with a sparkle in the eye who know what fun is, doesn't matter so much about the rest, that comes first!
Zophen

zophen said:
Acyually on reflection i like pretty girls with a sparkle in the eye who know what fun is, doesn't matter so much about the rest, that comes first!
Zophen

Wow, my thoughts exactly!

i love curvey girls, i even like 'em a lil chubby. i just think they're soooo cuuuuuuute like that.

captainballs said:
It depends: slender = girlfriend
curvy = fuck buddy

slender with a fat ass = wife 8(

and strangely enough... he just about summed it up for me right there.

except...

slender (and short... at the most 5 ft. 4 in.) with a little bubble ass and at least a C cup = wife :D

A girl who's a little big is better than a girl who's too skinny. I live in the US so the girl better have at least something covering her skeleton. But at the same time there is no excuse for looking like a glutton. You said you have kids, maybe you should not worry too much about what guys think about your looks and pay closer attention to your children, rather than riding men like carpet rides with the intention of using them for their money.

kittyinthedark said:
Thirdly: Like I said before, the rest of me is a 4, but my ass is a 9 or 11. It is IMPOSSIBLE to find pants that fit, because my waist is so small compared to my hips/ass. I hate how my jeans are always so baggy at the knees and tight in the thighs. It makes me look really dumpy. Not to mention the fact that my underwear is ALWAYS hanging out because the waist of my jeans is always at least 3 inches too big. Guys/the media/everyfuckingbody demand curves, but the clothing industry doesn't make anything for girls that have them... I have no clue what the fuck is up with that...

Same here!! except I'm about 5'3. I have to buy pants/jeans to fit my ass. It doesn't seem to matter if they're too big any where else. And where I'm so short everything is to long no matter what. So I have to shop for clothes that r 11-s or I can't where them.Shopping is very is difficult when ur trying to be cute. I almost hate shopoing b/c its a disappointment.

Its great to have 'phat' ass but it has if downfalls. Big boobs r great too, as long as they're no bigger than a C. Anything bigger is too difficult to find clothes for.

^Oh no, honey, I feel ya... I'm only 5'4.5" - all my jeans are at least 3 inches too long. I can't imagine being any shorter and trying to find pants that aren't half a mile too long. I've had surgery and lost some weight, but even now that I'm a size 7 (or sometimes 5), all my pants are STILL too long, even the fives!!

I mean, I could give a shit about what people are looking for - some people like really curvy, some people like really skinny, who gives a fuck - but it still doesn't make sense to me that clothes aren't made to fit everyone. Guys' pants come in waist and inseam, why don't girls' come in waist/hip/inseam?? It just really shits me that clothes aren't made to fit the stereotypically "perfect" woman with big hips/small waist and big boobs.

^^^
I don't know who the hell the pants are made to fit. I have the 'won't button at the waist but baggy in the thighs' and 'way too short' problem.

Women's pants = the devil.

fairnymph said:
[BWomen's pants = the devil. [/B]

So true. I have kind of the opposite problem, if i get them to fit in the waist then they are usually way too long (being only 5ft doesnt help)! Cropped trousers are even worse for me, i find a petite uk 10 is still too short yet a regular 10 they may as well be normal length. And every shop is different which is even more annoying. take a NEXT size 10 compared to a Topshop size 10 and its like your talking in different languages. I have to go to an 8 in Next because their sizes seem big and in Topshop the only girls who can successfully shop there are 5'8+ beanpoles. Shops should be made to cater for all different body shapes!

Thin girls vs. Curvy girls... what's your thoughts?

Im sick of girls going super thin thinking they are so hot and bomb...

I like a real GIRL... with REAL Curves,, and im a skinny good lookin guy

There is nothign wrong witha some meat on a girl....

Not fat but nice and thick and womenish with those hips...

WHy are some girls obessed with their weight its real troubling..

cos of the way the media (i dont care, it IS the media) that makes us aware that SKINNY chicks are the hot ones..

i just had a baby 9 months ago.. i lost the weight fast, and i was pretty damn happy about it, but still got that damn fucking blah belly deal, and as my boyfriend and i were watching tv, this commercial comes on for "belly fat reducing pills" and he turns to me and goes "..is that what you need?"

!!!!!!

okay.. yea he was just being nice.. and i know 9 months is a long time, but taking care of a baby and going to high school.. is a little tough, makes it hard to find time to do those damn crunches, yes it IS hard to find an extra 5 minutes in a day.. grrr.. damn boys in wanting picture perfect chicks..

*sigh* .. and i was just getting comftorable taking my top off.. guess ill stick to keeping it on..

I agree its the media that makes some girls starve themselves. Every time you look in a magazine it's all bone stick girls and that could really mess with a young girls mind. I'm comfortable in my body. I've never had any kids and still maintane the weight I had in high school. 120 lbs. But I've had plenty of girlfriends who have babies or put on a few extra lbs in college and they are constantely worried about what others think about thier bodies. Its mind boggling!

It's expectation. Look at every famous actress. Look at every model. Look at every picture of a girl in a magazine. Why don't you take it up with the boys that called me fat all through high school? I weighed 10 pounds less back then. Check out my gallery pics and see if you agree with them.... I hate this topic 8)

It is TOTALLY the medias fault for the way women are perceived. Back in the day when there was no TV, curvy women were considered sexy. Look at all those paintings of curvy women from the renaissance period. And aren't there tribes out there that revere fat women because it means that their men can provide for them and they aren't starving. Down with the media!

girls arent only affected by this though.

guys do this is in a similar way by going crazy in the gym trying to get buff so girls will find them more attractive. i know many people that have complexes about it, just with girls trying to be skinny. etc.