• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Skyrim

Why on earth would you fix the backwards flying dragon, or the bug where guests show up to your wedding dead?
Those both sound downright hilarious to me.
Lol dude the fucking dragon shit was funny the first time, but then you literally have to run after the bastards and catch them. Sometimes they would fly so far away backwards they would just leave the battle and that would be it. Fuck that I need the souls! I wish someone would have appeared dead at my wedding but that didn't happen.

I swear I laugh so much when I play this game, its just Obv. I just can't not laugh when you barely touch someone and they freak out and scream in your ear "HEY WHATS THE HURRY?!?" or some other dumb line. I also like how sometimes when you stand next to people for a period of time all the sudden they seem to change demanor and say something insulting. Yesterday I playing and was in Solitude standing next to the bards college and I went to take a piss and this old "war vet" walked up and started talking to my character which I could hear from the bathroom. First he was just talking kindly saying random shit then out of nowhere he just blurts out "WHAT YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST AGGRAVATE AN OLD MAN FOR NO REASON?!?" or something like that. Also I never miss the chance to jump up onto peoples tables to knock their shit around. They always scream a good line like, "HEY WATCH WHAT YOUR DOING!". I think its really how abruptly they'll yell things like that really. Also yesterday I killed a dragon and went to collect the bounty at Riften and when it loaded every was just screaming and running around like I had done something fucked, it was night time so I couldn't see shit but when I waited and daytime came there was just a random Thieves Guild member dead in the middle of the square. It was pretty sweet though because he was loaded. Also has anyone ever fought a dragon at the college? Everytime it happens that funky bitch Collette or w/e comes around and literally does not help and just says things like "My moneys on the dragon!". I was just like WTF? Everyone else at the college will run and help but that gloomy bumblecunt just keeps standing around betting that we'll die. I really enjoy fucking with those pussies at the Blue Palace. One nord storms in and thu'uns a man to death and after that you even utter the Ethereal thu'un and the guards get all antsy. Lastly I always kill those dick guards that will be like "I'm watching you mage!" and say all that shit. I just let them know they simply cannot speak to the Thane of the city by giving them a full power unrelenting force and make their bods go rag doll and fly through the air.

They used to have a spell under the alteration tree that allowed you to unlock items... but that's now gone. Fuuuuuuuuuuu... :X

I know right? I was so pissed off that they got rid of that spell. They also got rid of feather and burden too. Why do they keep getting rid of spells.

yeah i think im done with consoles now. gonna have to make the switch to comp gaming for mods. not to mention ive had to buy 2 360s.

im playing this game waaaaaaaay too much :D

Story of my life.

The map is horrendous. Can't see shit. Can't zoom out to a useful level. Can't see roads or plan a probable route. However, I can tilt the map at an angle which is... uh, pointless and disorienting. Total style over substance.

The skill trees are awkward to navigate (constantly skipping over the skill I want to view) and it's difficult to tell at a glance where one should invest a point as you can never see the whole tree in any one screen. Total style over substance.

The inventory is botched. You can't sort your inventory by weight, value or any other feature. This makes managing your inventory a pain in the arse when dungeon diving as you should, at a glance, be able to identify the heaviest item and do a quick calculation of it's weight/value ratio to determine if it's worth carrying.

These are my three biggest complaints. Trying to sort through all the stuff in my house is a bitch.

Overall though I love it, especially when I kill something and it flies into the sky. Except Lydia, I keep accidently killing her.

might give this a break and play arkham city, any of you guys got it?

I've yet to meet somebody who isn't obsessed with Skyrim. I feel like I'm the only one who can't seem to get into it or enjoy it.

Meh.

I was attempting to follow the headless horseman when a dragon decided to attack me. Awesome.
So much for seeing where that goes.

I'm a werewolf now. Or at least, i can go beast-mode as many times a day as i want. (ring of hircine ftw) I've been killing giants as payback, since they have a habit of sneaking up on me while I'm fighting dragons and killing me for no reason.
The giants have actually learned. They now run at the sight of me when I'm a werewolf.

Side note: bears are dicks, and they can swim into semi-deep water.
Being a Mage is a pain in the ass, but it looks cool doing it.
Just involves running alot.

my character has glitched and is invisible all the time no matter what. only to me of course, everyone int he gtame world can see me fine, but my dude is 100% see through. kinda gay tbph

just starting a new char, got a level 25 mage but game got kinda boring. gonna try and RP it out this time; only take quests that my character would, try to avoid using fast travel, attack/kill people that piss me off, etc.

The game gave me an achievement the other day for discovering 100 locations. That is how much time I've spent wandering around. I swear, every time I'm about to go back to the main...or really any questline, a dragon attacks, I kill it, and then it's just like "now what was I doing before that?".

my character has glitched and is invisible all the time no matter what. only to me of course, everyone int he gtame world can see me fine, but my dude is 100% see through. kinda gay tbph

I had something similar happen after the recent patch updates, i could see my character but mobs were invisible.. which really sucked when running through the forest. It seemed to fix itself after a while, but its happened a couple of times.