• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Show us something cool in your house

About 2 bricks high ;)

It is made from wrought metal and weighs around 2kg. It was a pain in the arse in our carry on

It was a pain in the arse in our carry on

Hah! Taking that into the US would have caused you to be surrounded my machine gun-wielding TSA maniacs; taking it into Aus probably resulted in some curious immigation people looking for food or plant materials. :D

If OTW had taken it on a Heathrow bound flight when Blair was in power he (Blair) would have sent a Squadron of military tanks to meet OTW and his 'suspect device'. :sus: Complete nutjob wasnt he.:?:\

That Sir is not a Clanger

The+Clangers.jpg
a friend of mine once met a woman whose grandmother knitted the clangers.

true that.

alasdair

I bet they would be stoked to receive an Xbox

Seriously... we've just spent a weekend up at my rellies, and I literally lost count of how many fucking XBoxes of all generations there were in various households. Nephew has two at my mum's house, and another two or three at his own, as well as the use of his dad's brand new one. The northern outpost of my family is in the grip of rampant consumerism and it's a fucking force of nature, which must be a nightmare if you have kids.

In other news, next up is this:

hcT3Wpp.jpg

Kate somehow brought this back on a plane from a trip to Thailand. An embroidered carved-leather Hindu goddess, and she forgets which one right now. I love this. :)

No takers on that one, or any more offerings? :p

Next up is something that isn't really cool now, but I thought it was in 1987. The elusive Kota, for one, appreciated seeing it in another thread. I now have this in my possession and here are more photos:

ZkpUCsz.jpg

l0pcsLM.jpg

oa7XiG0.jpg

c4xcc4G.jpg

I promise not to post any more of it. ;)

^
God not the school bag again 8) I'm going to have to procure a glass case to display it...ffs :D

Loving the school bag Felix...:)

theres definitely a few more angles to take shots from though... like a virtual tour of your school bag please ;)

I should be back home for xmas so hopefully ill chuck up some pics when i get chance...

Now you mention it, I did forget to photograph its internals. ;)

Come on folks. You've all got smartphones and at least a rudimentary understanding of the internet. More stuff please, or I'll show you my map collection or something. That is a threat. :|

Loving the school bag Felix...:)

theres definitely a few more angles to take shots from though... like a virtual tour of your school bag please ;)

Yeah I either want to see a QTVR, or a 3D model of it created from photogrammetry (123D Catch is some fun free software that lets you do this).