• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Show us something cool in your house

^^ I'm not sure of the exact vintage, as I recall it's a MK3 but you can still buy AVO 8s today, but they managed to loose their charm along the way. It works but I don't use it as a cheap digital is much more practical, it lives in a glass cabinet (not candy cabinet ;))( with a few other odds and ends

Nice!

You'll probably be one of a few people on here who know what this is, and just how lucky I am to have it:

Co4aPqq.jpg

[don't ask me how I acquired it :sus:]

Any 60s/ 70s nostalgia 'buffs' on here?

Is this thing a Clanger?

Does it have a name?

I'm thinking of ebaying the thing, I'm currently trying to find anything that i have that i dont need that might be worth something on ebay.

Hand wash it in gentle soap. Actually don't - give it to me and I'll deal with it and re-stuff it with catnip =D

Nice bit of vintage sewing craft - that's one of my things, who made it?

Hand wash it in gentle soap. Actually don't - give it to me and I'll deal with it and re-stuff it with catnip =D

Nice bit of vintage sewing craft - that's one of my things, who made it?

I've no idea who made it, i just remember owning it from a very young age. "Vintage sewing craft" is a great tag line, I think I'm gonna 'borrow' that line from you, and try and fit it in my listing. :D Do you want to make a bid for it?:D

You'll probably be one of a few people on here who know what this is, and just how lucky I am to have it:

[don't ask me how I acquired it :sus:]

I don't have a Fluke but I have another one similar that I also acquired from back in the days when I had a soldering iron in one hand and the other fiddling with the knobs of one of these

Marconi2832-web.jpg

I'd probably have one now if I could have bungeed it onto the bike ;)

I've no idea who made it, i just remember owning it from a very young age. "Vintage sewing craft" is a great tag line, I think I'm gonna 'borrow' that line from you, and try and fit it in my listing. :D Do you want to make a bid for it?:D

I'll give you £1 for it and a swap of something home made from me that you can use for tiding / organising.

I don't have a Fluke but I have another one similar that I also acquired from back in the days when I had a soldering iron in one hand and the other fiddling with the knobs of one of these

I'd probably have one now if I could have bungeed it onto the bike ;)

That's well above my electrical engineering education level, but I can appreciate the hell out of it. Space age! %)

Vintage sewing craft? It looks like a blackboard eraser from primary school

LOL, thanks, our blackboard cleaners looked very similar to vinyl record cleaners. That was in the days when schools had proper blackboards and chalk was used for writing on them, not one of those whiteboards that smudges the ink every time you wipe them. I think this is one instance where the newer invention/version is actually much worse than the older one that preceeded it for hundreds of years until someone decided that they all had to be scrapped and updated.

Sorry Kate, i was hoping for a better offer on the cash side of things, though I've no doubt that your home made organiser/tidying thing could be very useful and that it would look good too. It's all about the cash, maaaaan.:\

Kate you have hoarder written all over you. A collector of crap because memories of better times won't allow you to throw out that teaspoon collection.

Kate you have hoarder written all over you. A collector of crap because memories of better times won't allow you to throw out that teaspoon collection.

Nope. I'm one of life's minimalists. Arts background. Ffs man I practise yoga and mediation :|

I'm a good curator ;)

and organiser :D

looks like a medieval torture device, just the thing you want swinging above your head as you try o mastacate

The difference betwixt torture device and objet d'art is mostly context...

pear-of-anguish.jpg

And date. To be fair, a car battery and nipple clamps are not quite as attractive on a shelf.

Nope. I'm one of life's minimalists. Arts background. Ffs man I practise yoga and mediation :|

I'm a good curator ;)

and organiser :D

Tell us more about your anti consumer website. It can't be as lame as knock's anarchist group meetings who made him run around making cups of tea to fight da man

Tell us more about your anti consumer website. It can't be as lame as knock's anarchist group meetings who made him run around making cups of tea to fight da man

What's up with you these days? You used to be a lovely guy, I even considered meeting up with you and the missus if you came to Scotland whilst in the UK on a past visit. You worry me... Are you ok? <3

I'm generally curious. It appears that both Felix and you have decided to go off grid this xmas

We've been working towards going off the grid for the last year-2. And will likely continue to do so. Call it age, our political / geographic landscape...whatever. It's not for discussion on BL. But boy does it feel good %) We're becoming healthier and more alive than ever!

Back to you tooth-boy. What's up?

You must be getting on and getting wiser, sure your kids are getting older and life moves on ...well what next for you and the missus busty? I'm also curious <3

Got a work trip to Barcelona in May. Some sort of sailing cruise from barca to Rome. Then over to Germany to see my sisters new baby. Debating adding either Paris or Amsterdam to the tail end. Only a couple of days so learning towards the Dam

My boss has announced his retirement so I'm taking over the business in June. Can't promise you I won't spend my ill gotten gains on shiny shit like a new winch for my 4x4.

Kids are good, starting high school and now black belts.

Living the dream to be fair

Back on topic, we always limit ourselves to a single souvenir on our travels. We picked up this antique post box last time we were in Los Angeles for $20. It is kind of fitting because the mrs works in mail

A39F6278-F602-48E3-8F50-EF2F7B2128F3.jpg