• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Share something POSITIVE from your day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
im still on the ball, which is a big effort when ur detained in a psych hopsital

saw my doc and it went well he seemed happy wiht my progress

still feel a bit shitty but im learning lots about myself in the mean time

Much love Mysterie I hope you get through it soon.

Last edited:
im still on the ball, which is a big effort when ur detained in a psych hopsital

saw my doc and it went well he seemed happy wiht my progress

still feel a bit shitty but im learning lots about myself in the mean time

Do you have good rapport with the doc, mysterie?

Just bought 3 books off amazon that I've wanted for a while, Small Dog, Big Life: Memoirs of a Furry Genius, Memoirs of a Papillon : The Canine Guide to Living with Humans without Going Mad, and More Memoirs of a Papillon: Diary of a Mad Dog by Genevieve (written from the view of Genevieve the Papillon dog). I've wanted it for a while and just realized I could use my cash back discover card balance on amazon. So I got the for free! Yay!

Had a visit from my keyworker today and she helped me with some problems I've had lately and has arranged for somebody to come and help me out with some benefit claim forms.
A positive start to today.

Definition on the abs is coming on stronger

The best kind of addiction I've ever had tbh, sit-ups, I've found the secret to it that has plagued office-dwelling men for decades =D

^We have the same addiction now which is exercise!

Something positive today: sunny day in Vancity

Met a girl in Pre-Calulus this morning that's starting a study group for the class, gave her my email to let me know when the group will meet. And she's pretty. ;)

Met a girl in Pre-Calulus this morning that's starting a study group for the class, gave her my email to let me know when the group will meet. And she's pretty. ;)

awww I guess you are next to Addy you gonna have a gf soon! :)

Haha Study partner =/= Girlfriend.

Plus I don't know if I want to commit to a serious relationship again anytime soon. But definitely try and befriend her and see what happens from there.

^ partaaaaaay !@ congrats

Do you have good rapport with the doc, mysterie?

verry good rapport with doc

somewhat good rapport with psych doc (they dont know me very well)

i should be out in 1 week at least i could imagine...

thx for love maya, wish we could all do a group hug

^ it is! I'm on cloud 9 with everything. It seems like everything got bad all at once, but now it got good all at once. Gotta take the bad with the good, or however that saying goes =D

Status
Not open for further replies.