• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Share something POSITIVE from your day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My college planning class is taught by one of the school counselors! So if I go to counseling at the school, and put "FYE" next to my name, she will see me before anyone else on the list. Meaning I can go to counseling and not have to wait 2-3 hours to see a counselor, which is awesome since I will be needing to plan a transfer. She's also going to give us individual time in class in order to plan out our course for our majors and transferring and such. Glad I'm taking this class!

My intake appointment went better than expected, so I'm taking steps in the right direction and that feels good.

Even better, my son was pleased to announce his case was finally dismissed at court. More than two years has passed since he got arrested. So he is one happy kid. :) Now if he can stay out of trouble, he is free to move up here after graduating next year!

i can leave the hospital when i want, FREEDOM! FREE DOOM!

oh yeh we are celebrating my sisters and my own birthday today :D

Hbd mysterie so you and your sister have the same bday huh are you twins?

Wow, T. that is all fantastic news! Two years and it got dismissed??!
The criminal justice system in Florida moves slowly which actually worked to his advantage. So yeah, he dodged a bullet there!

Mysterie, I'm glad you're doing better and Happy Birthday! <3

^^ Happy birthday.

and @ floatingaround, that's ALWAYS something positive!

for me, it's pretty nice out here this morning. Usually I'm pretty cold walking/skating to school but it wasn't bad this morning at all. :)

Something positive - ray of sunshine it has been sunny for the past few days in Vancity can't complain!

The injections I do each day for my deep vein thrombosis seem to be finally working.
I can now walk for more than a few minutes without my leg being in agony.
Hopefully it will just get better & better from now on.

i had a great talk with some friends in the city today, for like 4 hours straight

usually id have something to say for 1/10 of the time and anxiety the rest

but it was fun ! =D

blessed.jpg

I have a roof over my head. I have food. I have house mates that I can relate to, who are also all in recovery. I have started the process of getting an education, and I'm actually excited for the opportunity. I am (slowly) beginning to build a relationship with my mom. My way of thinking has changed more dramatically than I can describe just in the last year, for the better. I actually care about my health and fitness and I am taking steps to improve that aspect of my life, as well as my spirituality. I am actually beginning to value and respect myself, and right now, I'm feeling pretty fucking grateful.

^ That's great! :D

After a half hour of no internet I've been able to log on. My belly's full and I dont feel hungry also, Im enjoying my seclusion away from the hassles of social life.

Status
Not open for further replies.