Share something POSITIVE from your day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally asked that girl for her number.
And the weather was pretty good.

^that's great flyhighk you have a date tonoght?

Somethin positive IT'S FRIDAY!!

I have just finished making Chinese New Years dragons with 100 children under the age of 12.8(=D

I got to sleep in today! :)

I really needed it haha first night i slept more then 5 hours since monday.

My cousin is in town so he taking me in his truck to do a job today:) and ive been talking to a new cute girl for a few weeks now and I really like her.

I got to sleep in today! :)

I really needed it haha first night i slept more then 5 hours since monday.

I slept well too last night so waking up full of energy is something positive for today!

^I wish I can say the same thing but I'm lactose :( boo

I forced myself to get out of the house last night at midnight even though i was too spun to have a conversation and my nose sweats to give me away, even when it's 30 degrees F, so I was on the verge of blowing my cover, but all in all I'm glad I went: one of the girls my friend was talking to gave us her number and her and her friend invited us over to a pizza party they're having this weekend! And by then I will all out of speed and hopefully have caught up on my sleep and appetite. Looking forward to becoming sober and living normal like this again

^Thats good news llamer hope you have fun this weekend

I forced myself to get out of the house last night at midnight even though i was too spun to have a conversation and my nose sweats to give me away, even when it's 30 degrees F, so I was on the verge of blowing my cover, but all in all I'm glad I went: one of the girls my friend was talking to gave us her number and her and her friend invited us over to a pizza party they're having this weekend! And by then I will all out of speed and hopefully have caught up on my sleep and appetite. Looking forward to becoming sober and living normal like this again

Good for you <3. I look forward to reading about your progress.

I was planning on spending the entire day studying math in order to catch up on my algebra and not get behind in pre calc.

Then I sat down to start studying and freaked out at the thought of spending 5-6 hours re learning stuff from high school. Instead I decided to cover one topic at a time for 45mins-an hour and take breaks in between. Sort of like my recovery, thinking "the rest of my life" could make me freak out, but if I section it off into small increments then I might just make it!

I didn't find my DOC downtown even though I wanted to and spent 4 hours looking for it. The fact that I'm going to bed sober tonight and will have 6 months of sobriety at the end of the month (hopefully) baffles me.

^^ Sometimes the universe really does conspire to show us the way. I have tried relapsing twice in the past where so many things went wrong that normally NEVER happen(like a DRUG DEALER not selling to me and instead talking to me for an hour about staying clean), and lead to me not using that day. (not this time around, was last time I tried, so i still relapsed later on, but yeah.. anyway...)

I'm glad you are sober tonight G2T. And thank you for sharing, you never know how posting the most mundane thing will actually help somebody else with what they are feeling during the moment they happen to read it - And you sir, have just done that for me. thank you.

Something positive from today is that my mom is still doing great, the sun is out, and things seem like they're getting back to normal. Oh, and my boyfriend. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.