Share Something Positive from Your Day vs. It's All Around You

^ Congratulations for your new job LearntYoung.

Today one manager at work started a really nasty discussion and wouldn't stop. At some point he's lost it.
That reminded me how sometimes being silent for a moment is a really the best answer opposed to 'fight' back.
Thanks, starting the 1st of November.

I'm proud of your mature handling of you situation. Wouldn't have been capable of staying that calm in your case, I'm sure. Even though I have a really caring, kind and friendly personality, once I'm part of a discussion in which I get the feeling of being treated unfairly or as someone of lesser importance, I tend to snap.

Cleaned the bathroom minus the tub. That thing's a fucker to clean because you have to break your back leaning over the side to try to scrub it.

Woke up great today. Rolling around in bed as sheets of rain poured down outside. I had left the window open and it was just cold enough to not be bothered to get out of bed.

Started my day with a can of tuna (protien!!!), a handful of supplements (yerba mate, ginko, choline, tribulus) and a cup of black coffee with organic coconut oil. And as much as my 25 year old self would have hated me for saying it an antidepressant as well.

It's amazing how a good routine, tons of protien and a supplement stack can make you feel

Always have something to look forward to.

(top secret intel; fish oil makes you feel really good)

Good day so far. Expecting a call about a job and also found out my pop is giving me his laptop on Monday since he's getting a new one. Now I'm off to apply to more jobs. Have a good one everybody!

Last night I woke up to a mysterious sound. I actually got up to see what it was. RAIN! We have not heard rain in so long that I forgot what it sounded like on the roof. Anyway, it only lasted about 10 minutes but I went back to bed thinking how happy the redwood trees must be. They take in a lot of water from the air as opposed to other trees that get it all from their roots.

a few days ago on my way home from work, a little kid waved at me from the sidewalk as i pulled up to an intersection. it was a perfect moment.

and speaking of rain, yesterday it was gray and rainy out. i passed a minivan, and a young woman sitting in the back had her window rolled completely down and was taking cellphone photos of the sky. she had some cultural head wear on, and was likely a tourist. she was so enamored with who knows what; she had quite the aura going on. made me feel happy.

Last edited:
Had a pleasant dinner outing with my ex. Heading to the shore for the weekend in a few hours.

Have had the most pleasant team work achieved although it took all week long. And lots of waking working time. Project done!

Ibuprofen was the only drug entering my body today. Didn't even drink coffee or smoke :)

^ Indeed you can always make this choice! Congrats fabriclondon!

Spending the entire day w/bf before he starts graveyard shifts. I love him so much ♡♡♡

Today I'm grateful for having a job - no matter how much workload or how different we might be, it's paying the bills.

After a great deal of drama and stress things at work are settling down.. bonuses will be paid:)

At my work it's always like that. Nothing like that comes in easy. Like you said ^^ drama and lots of stress.
Congrats NSA!! :)

Last edited:
Handed in my Biochemistry II exam with full confidence. It took me 1 hour to finish it, where we were allowed 3 hours for the entire test.

Handed in my Biochemistry II exam with full confidence. It took me 1 hour to finish it, where we were allowed 3 hours for the entire test.

University level, right?

Full confidence feels great. The determination helps us achieve our goals in better ways.
I'm more confident with myself now that I'm sober and feel I succeeded with a lot of goals I had planned.
I didn't think it would take so long though. And it's a daily struggle but definitely worth it! :)