• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Share Something Positive from Your Day vs. It's All Around You

I was laying on the couch for a short nap (withdrawing), and my 15 year old daughter kissed me on the forehead and said " I love you mom", thinking I couldn't hear her.

I am beyond grateful after 3 days of WDs to be able to get off the couch/bed and be somewhat productive. There are brighter days promised to those who persevere. No matter what the sun will always rise tomorrow

I was laying on the couch for a short nap (withdrawing), and my 15 year old daughter kissed me on the forehead and said " I love you mom", thinking I couldn't hear her.

That's very motivating. Think of the good example this can teach her.
Good luck!

^ YES.. Payday w kind bonus.. day off tomorrow. . Ticket in hand for fine show tomorrow... seeing old friends. Building relationship with son back up.

finally got some rain earlier, it's nice and cool out right now. can't wait to kick back tonight with this new blanket i bought that is soft as hell n' binge watch tv!

^ YES.. Payday w kind bonus.. day off tomorrow. . Ticket in hand for fine show tomorrow... seeing old friends. Building relationship with son back up.

Friday, Payday and bonus!! How great is that!! :) Enjoy man. You deserve it.

got a nice needed high yesterday . this morning and afternoon were hell, a "friend" ditched me for a restaurant to be with some her friends, despite inviting me. not exactly mad but circumstances made it go that way. one of my good friends realized what happened and walked with me for a while, had to hold back crying two times after a while we headed off. i had a public presentation and literally slayed it, i got the crowd to reply back and clap for someone i introduced. i realized after a while, you don't need to be high to enjoy life. drove back playing my favorite CD with a nice bass, got some food and enjoyed the heavy fog this night with lights amplifying the landscape.

Nothing very positive. I could say things are getting better as I learn to accept that certain things don't ever change.
It's a little frustrating but it feels comforting when the responses to our problems are not self destructive as used to be.
Not beating myself for something I can't interfere or change. :\

I had an aftertalk for this week's practical assignments. Probably have an 8 or so. My highest grade that could already be handed out was a 9.3 %)

I left all my stress behind in the swimming pool. Feeling good and better.
Wish you all a great weekend! :)

Today at work there was a boy sitting in the office waiting for his Dad to come pick him up as he wasn't well. I said hi to him and then I told him a funny story I had heard. He looked me right in the eye like an adult and said, "Ms. J., you are like a light in the dark!" Coming from a twelve year old boy, that was a hell of a compliment and it made my day very different than it started out.

^Hear!Hear! for productivity.:)

I had great and vivid dreams last night.My favorite thing. Free intriguing films courtesy of my own head.=D

Good dreams are the best. <3

Twice in one day, but I had a lot of positive social contact today and had easy and fun conversations with both new people and an old friend I haven't spoken to in a year (my biggest cause of mental distress at the moment is social isolation and loneliness, so!! this is really huge for me!!).