Share Something Positive from Your Day vs. It's All Around You

I got to spend my weekend here with my friends and my mom. We had so much fun. We all needed this.... I love this piece of land and I never knew home before I came here. Here is when we went to the top of the mountain to walk the labyrinth and meditate.

qpKT40U.jpg

oH1LOZM.jpg

yyEdDZx.jpg

Looks like it was a wonderful weekend. What a gorgeous place! I love to walk labyrinths. I don't have any really close by but there is one I walk every summer.<3

I seem to be in a re-nesting phase--working around my house, inside and out, clearing, cleaning and organizing. It feels good even though my feet are sore at the end of every day.:)

Pretty amazing XsfX!

Im just basking in the glow of the Packers win over the sea chickens =D

^Nice!

Managed to keep both my cats inside last night (we are retraining them now that there are so many coyotes in the neighborhood). Lately it has been sleep deprivation every night as they scratch at the cat-door to be let out. It's like having a newborn all over again!

Squirrel babies survived and are with a foster parent. lol

I probably would've raised them myself except for the fact I have a cat and they're kind of high maintenance.

Last edited:
Even if it was so stressful today I was able to finish all the important tasks at work. Im going home knowing that I did an awesome job today and will not havea tough time tomorrow. Good job Maya!

Agree. I don't mind workload, and it feels great to accomplish all tasks by the end the day even knowing today will also be tough.
I suppose the motivation has driven me to think of it positively.

I made a to-do list last night before I went to bed. We'll see how that goes.......;)

Sitting down to Katherine Anne Porter's Ship Of Fools.. slipping into fall a little quick,

Last edited:
i was just walking my dog at the park, sitting down on the grass while i was waiting for my dog to catch up, and an old guy started talking to me and we had a good 30 min conversation. pretty easily getting into deep and interesting topics, it was comfortable speaking to him.
he was at points talking about some of his adventures in the past and his gay friends and partying etc so i wasn't sure if he was hitting on me in a really obscure way, but i told him my orientation near the end of our chat and he still wants to talk sometime if i feel like it.
it was really refreshing, i can't imagine myself just starting conversations with strangers, and i was doing deep breathing at the time so he thought i was meditating which must have made me more approachable than usual :p.

By the end of the day I'm hopeful I can say it's was better than I expected. :)