Share something POSITIVE from your day vs. it's all around you

So I've been using phenibut more often than I should, every other day pretty much for a while, sometimes 2 days in a row. Last time I used it was Tuesday... I realized today that I don't want to become dependent on something again. I've been feeling a little down the past 2 days also, it's not withdrawal, just that I had gotten used to using phenibut to help me cope with negative emotions again (I did get addicted to it years ago). And right now I have sadness I am working through because the girl I mentioned a few posts up is gone for months and out of cell service range, and I also have some money stress because of my cat getting hospitalized (vet care is damn expensive), so there are things I have to deal with that aren't positive in nature.

But the positive is that I've resisted phenibut and I have decided to take a substantial break from it. It's a handy tool to use sometimes (for a party, occasional nice boost, etc), but I've come so far in learning to deal with my negative emotions without opiates, and I need to maintain that and make sure I can do it without any drugs.

Another positive is that my good friend and I just made plans for him to come over tonight... I'm gonna make some dinner and he's gonna bring dessert, it'll be fun. :) It always helps me to spend time with people I care about.

Fantastic to see someone I've known for years but never met <3

Isn't that awesome? 3 of my closest friends I knew for years as Bluelighters before we ended up living in the same town and met in person. I hang out with one of them probably 3 or 4 times a week, I rarely think about the fact that we met on here anymore but it's amazing that we likely never would have met without Bluelight, and now they're a part of my life. <3

In all these years I've never met a BLer face to face....now I have

^aww sweet!!

Seeing my relatives tonight and one of my Aunt's visiting from Toronto it's her last night tonight so will have to meet up with her and catch up!

It was my sons 7th birthday yesterday and a family meal today, he's had a great time and it's been a joy to see him enjoying himself. I got him a Kinect Sensor and games for his Xbox and he got a load of Minecraft stuff from others and was delighted with it all:D

woke up to the most loving cuddle for charlie jack my cat today guess he was very happy to see his daddy today :)

soppy ruddy cat came calling for a loving snuggle again this more love him so much so glad i got him :)

Last edited:
Cats are amazing animals, I'm glad you have one to love. :)

^indeed! Ugh! I wish me and bf's new apt can have pets but nope we arent allowed.

Something positive today: still off cause of Thanksgiving and workout as well gotta go to the gym soon and power through my workout sesh

Cats are amazing animals, I'm glad you have one to love. :)

thank you wicked aint they think ive found him a wife as well im just working out if she is a stray at the minute she is gorgeous little tortoiseshell mostly white but with patches of ginger and brown she's still a kitten as well i would say about 6 months or so but really friendly
A_cat_named_Kylie.cropped.jpg
thats the closest picture to her i can find but a lot more white

now to my happy moment finally got some good news i got raped as a teenage and untill now ive lived in fear of him and his drug baron/peadophile familly and the police have finally have enough without involving me to send him and his child molesting uncla down for the rest of their lives no more living in fear no more having to deny what happened to protect me and charlie and the rest of my so called family from this scum i am free to have a life once again

Am getting a whole bunch of stuff done today and im pretty motivated and focused so its no huge chore and is moving along smooth.