Share something POSITIVE from your day vs. it's all around you

cheers cat :) i will be i need something doing i am sick of been 2 different people all the time and the panic attacks are what is going to kill me quicker than anything at the minute 3 hours this afternoon it lasted so sick of them

Signing up documents for new apt!!!

The unlimited nature of new beginnings is one of the most exciting things about life :D

It was clear enough outside today for me to see Santa Cruz AND Santa Rosa island.
Now, the only thing I can think about is how much I want to go there...

Last edited:
My new paramedic contract has been pushed back from starting in 2 weeks to January instead BUT the NHS finance job I've been doing as a stop gap will continue up until then so I should be able to move out of my awful shared house and buy a car....plus I can still do emergency response work at the weekends....what seemed like a huge negative may actually be a positive as I might be able to save for the things I want.

Still an awfull lot of personal drams going on that I wishiI could hide away from. Plus I saw something absolutely dreadful in my last emergency response shift that is giving me nightmares.......but onwards and upwards eh??

It's not raining today :). It's rained for the past 2 weeks..straight. Hurricane season is about to come to an end here in Florida and it doesn't want to go peacefully it would seem. The end is near though.

Come to England mate....its always raining here....although we had a nice summer this year......IIRC it fell on a Wednesday this year......haha!!

^^ It's not raining much in my sunny part of the UK, well maybe a bit earlier but I heard today that the UK is entering into an autumn heat wave.....it was on the BBC so it must be true ;)

I had to go to some weird doctors appointment today on the request of my employer and to do with an operation I have to have. I'd thought it was going to be long and lengthy and I'd prepared all kinds of paperwork. The guy was useless, glad he's not my doctor, I just told him exactly what I've already suggested to my employer on dealing with a short absence and a longer period where I can't drive and he just said he wright it up and pass it on....to my employer who I've already told :?...it was on there time :D

Yeah its not been bad this summer actually and its still quite warm....although im up north and its always about 10°C colder than it is in the London area.....

I read that too about the autumn heatwave....and it was in the sun as well which is pretty much gospel even more so than the beeb!!.

That's weird about the doctor...although if they want to fuck about on their time then that's cool.....its when they fuck about on your time that it gets on peoples tits a bit!!

afternoon all

well just got back from seeing my substance abuse nurse things are starting to move forward find out next week what their plan is for me

The unlimited nature of new beginnings is one of the most exciting things about life :D

It was clear enough outside today for me to see Santa Cruz AND Santa Rosa island.
Now, the only thing I can think about is how much I want to go there...

Exactly! I have another appointment with my new landlord on Nov 10 to get the keys from her. Ohhh I'm so excited to get some new stuff for the apt but it is mostly furnished so I only need a few items.

Sounds like an exciting time Maya!

Well, it's October now & we've had a nice warm day here... almost up to 16°C. :)

I adore October but November is my favorite season here. It's gorgeous and sunny out :). my pool is over flowing from the excess rain we've had these past two weeks. I also have a major "fall cleaning" to do, as fall is our spring here in FL.

Also finished the last process in acquiring my new job :). Very excited to start!!

Sounds like an exciting time Maya!

Well, it's October now & we've had a nice warm day here... almost up to 16°C. :)

thanks chat and yes very very excited!!! I'm not sure if I mentioned this before but the thing too is it's close to everything, mall, transit stations, marketplace, clinics and hospital and it's really affordable for it's price. I just need to make sure i don't forget the appointment lol cause I know November is a crazy month work wise.

My good friend is coming over, we're gonna chill and have some burgers, looking forward to it. :) He's in town for a couple of months this time, but normally he's out throwing himself off cliffs and bridges with a parachute every day (literally) or skydiving. I always worry about him but it's good to have him around for a while, doing normal dangerous stuff like extreme rock climbing. :)

ive just od and come out of it feeling new re born reset as if finally i am the dominant personality went to hell said fuck you and came back with the devil shaking my hand saying good on you boyo go back and start again

What did you OD on? I'm glad you came out of it feeling positive. :)

Diphenidine its so easy done with this stuff think the mxe afterglow and this experience have sorted my head out