Share something POSITIVE from your day vs. it's all around you

il stop now but woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow if i wasnt so knackered its one of them days when i would want to see the sun rising and shit like that bet i wake up grumpy as fuck though night all :)

morning people still feeling good today :) guess unexpected real death experiences will do that for you :)

thank you :) snap strange place to be in feeling like this but i guess the next one is sobriety for awhile now that is going to be weird trip

^^
To true, the best thing about this working week is that its over

^aww captain very happy to hear that!! She must be a great lady

Thank you!

My love is coming over today, I am very excited

I also looked down in the gutter, at the corner where McDonalds is, and there was an empty fries container; peeled the stamps and won a free QP with Cheese!!!

I don't even buy stuff from McD's so I was really excited to win a free sandwich :D

and I fixed something that I've been trying to for aeons - so all in all it's a VERY good Saturday for me :D

Something Positive - I am at work today and yes I should feel like my weekends are for rest but it's just that on regular work days a lot of people bog me down so I think for this season I am going to spare one weekend day every two weeks to come to work to get some stuff done.

I was jamming last night and my lady friend called me but I missed it... I noticed the text she sent later. She's on her way over to California for a few months, and she wanted to talk to me before she went out of cell phone service range. I called back and we had a nice conversation. It's nice to be thought of, and I was thinking about her then too. :) I miss her, we only spent 2.5 weeks together before she left but it was a great 2.5 weeks. It was a slow build, I felt pretty take-it-or-leave-it at first (I mean I enjoyed her company but didn't feel very strongly) but the more time we spent together the more I started to like her. My friends told me they have really good vibes about her too. She'll be back, we'll see what happens. I got out of a 12 year relationship/marriage recently (the divorce won't even be final til February), and this is the first time I've been single in my entire adult life. So I'm not sure I should be getting into a relationship yet. But something about this girl feels really good, I don't want to lose that. So far we're just friends who have sex, but it feels like more than that. There was a moment where I am almost sure we both started feeling something more, a couple of days before she left.

She's so cool, and as chill as I am which is so what I need (my ex was so insanely high-strung and quick to anger which is the opposite of me). And I wasn't afraid to tell her all the stuff about me that might scare people away and she was just interested to hear... in fact she had me print out my ibogaine story to read while she's away. And this is a big thing, she likes to snuggle as much as I do and in the same ways, which isn't something I have found before. I can even describe how wonderful that is for me. :) And there's no strife, we get along super well and it was such a peaceful 2.5 weeks.

So... yeah, it's a positive thing. It does scare me a little though (or more than a little). And, like, my ex was the first person I hooked up with after getting to college, I just jumped right in. And now this is the first person I've hooked up with since my ex. Is that a coincidence or a pattern? I'd like to explore other people some. Me and this girl don't have any commitment to each other, we specifically talked about not wanting relationships right now. But I wouldn't exactly feel right trying to pursue someone else while she's gone. Even though I wouldn't be doing anything wrong. This other girl who I met before her and who I had this immediate and powerful *bam* type of attraction/crush on has been texting with me and wants to hang out... it might be a friend thing but I think she's into me and until I met this other girl I was thinking about her every day, I really do like her also. And she's GORGEOUS too, and also really cool and we have a strong connection. So if something happens there I may go with it and see what happens. But that was set in motion before I ever met the current girl. Not sure how to feel about all of it.

But one thing I know for sure, OkCupid has been working for me. :D

Did some voluntary work. Went to uni and invested in my future.

Not the best day but I don't feel like a total waste of space at least.

my appointment was moved today YAY!!

so only thing ive been doing is sleeping in
went getting my drugs, taking the drugs

found my bl pass, started rambling nothing unsual :)

still not smoking weed

basically the only positive for the last 1 and a half months is that i haven't smoked weed at all

the sad part is that i've found out i'm just as lazy and socially reclusive when i dont get high