• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Share something POSITIVE from your day vs. it's all around you

Started talking to this girl I like again, the one I had an amazing first night hanging out with before I ever met the other girl I've been dating who is out of town for a few months. This girl has been in a weird place and hasn't been too communicative but recently she's been enthusiastic about communicating, I'm hoping she'll want to hang out tonight.

Damn you're still doing that? I'm just chopping down the dead orange carpet now.

sweet glad your have a good day to neversickanymore :)

thanks gold:)

Yeah, peobably the last time though JAG.. was almost done and one side of the mowing deck came undone.. kinda an iteresting cut for a little while.. i got it back hooked up.. going to change the oil and pack it up for winter=D Then i need to get the snow blower on the tractor. :(

I mastered a concept in the stuff that I do before the day turned bad. It was a lot of fun and a lot of smart people contributed.

Got to visit Keiko Cat today, been a while. A big fluffy yellowish butterball shorthair feline. I thought she had kicked the bucket but is still alive and Purring. Meow!

After a period of 6 days where I hadn't heard from her, the girl I'm seeing (who is in California for a few months) and I started emailing and have been emailing for days since (she has no cell reception anywhere close by where she's working/staying). Really sweet, nice emails, I miss her a lot less with the communication. Absence does make the heart grow fonder. I miss sleeping all entwined with her, and talking to her, and hiking with her, and so on, but at least when she gets back those things will be even better. :) Such a no-stress thing too... we haven't defined anything nor do I think either of us is interested in doing so. Whatever it is we're doing, it's a really good thing, no bad parts whatsoever yet.

I've had a pretty fantastic day. I found out I got a job that I really wanted (wasn't a total surprise, I fucking killed at the interview), a test I'd been hastily preparing for that was sprung on us yesterday for tomorrow that counts towards our credits has been postponed for two weeks, and best of all, I'm still fucking sober! I absolutely love life. I love this subforum, the vibes here are real good. Hope everyone is doing well <3

Things are turning better at work. Love my new manager she is amazing!

Congrats! :)

I'm gonna carve pumpkins with some good friends after work today... it's become a tradition for the past 4 years. Gonna have a little brain fun too if you know what I mean.

^^
I've seen some really amazing stuff done with pumpkin carving, we normally do a couple with the kids but nothing fancy, I've got a bit of time on my hands so maybe I'll have a go at something more complicated than the usual.

Yeah I've made some truly awesome ones using patterns from the Internet as a base and adding things to it... I'm going to try to do some extra cool stuff this year, carving out almost all the way through so it glows but doesn't fully shine in certain areas, etc.

somethin postive - day for movies and shows on netflix!

Went hiking with a good friend and then went to his parents' house and had family dinner... met them for the first time. They told me I'm welcome back any time I want, it was really pleasant and it felt very family-like, warm, loving... it's nice since my family isn't here. :)

I'm still at home enjoying the sun pouring through the windows... I need to get to work though. lol