Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

Managed to keep my bupe at my prescribed dose for the past two days and today as well, no we'll-worry-about-it-later "extras" off the back end... something I've let become more or less a habit here lately. So far so good, minus of course the low level opioid withdrawal i.e. Niagara runny nose, yawning, cramps and watery eyes and the like that have been the case. Also the back to back daily shits like what the actual fuck, that's like a once a week thing more often than not lol. But I'm looking more and more at just using this as the starting point for my taper. 👍

Binge is grinding to a halt out of money for another fix no doubt the beast is scheming how to get like five bucks to get stoned today

-My hand is healing finally
-House is all clean and the laundry all done
-Figured out i was pretty magnesium deficient and started supplementing with great initial results
-Got some really good sleep
-Getting lunch at one of the best hamburger shacks in the nation
-my sons doing great

No booze shocking let's see if this two dollars gets thrown away on some tonight I have no control over what is going on right now pretty much

Nice day. Got shit done and feeling the coming to base and grounded.
Peacefull and friendly so far. The sun.... What can be said?
The encouragement and support of others.
Doesn't take much to please me, really. Well maybe some pie from wazdamodsname? 🤔
🙏

Sunny day today and I feel like my PAWs from opiate wds is lifted a little after a couple weeks cessation. Didn't wake up to suicidal ideation and think I actually had nice albeit strange dreams last night.

Officially ran out of the teener of Tina I bought last Saturday. So now begins the awkward 2-3 month break before I get my next bag lol.

Had myself worried last Sunday that I was getting to comfortable with my every few month vacations with Tina but I managed to not touch my bag during the work week.

Not letting my guard down tho lol because I was up all Sunday smoking and had to ask to work remote last minute. And that's what got the red flags popping up for me lol.

And something not me related, my older brother who got laid off in September and has been struggling finding a new job finally got an offer for a new position, and it pays better.

Spoke to a real one (friend) to whom I havent spoken in 11 months. Fuck yes, got his number now and gonna buy that painting he did of me about 7-8 years ago. He lives half a country away.

Also he was with my very good friend who I will see in wintertime so FUCK YES!

Got "closer" through experiences we both shared throughout our lives.
Again... paradox... two edged sword.
Onades days imma figured it out. HA!
Later

Having shrimp tacos for for this holiday and am looking forward to it.
F*** a turkey. 😆
Also head is clearing of the fog (coffee and kratom probably helped a great deal).
Spending the day with those that want to spend the day with me is thanks enough for me.
<3