Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

Got a hell of a toothache and so needed pan handle tightened. Got up and was digging around in tool bag for proper tool and found an 8mg strip of bupre. Cut a quarter and let it melt on tooth. Feels much better now and can eat like I wanna.
Oh happy day cause I was getting hungry as a mf.
One love yall

Quite a few years ago I walked into a gas station in northern Wisconsin and saw this amazing framed painting for sale fir literally 25$. I gave it to my mom for mother’s day and after a few years she ended up giving it back. Last night i was looking at it and finally saw the signature.. Holy shit it’s actually a framed original by Avonelle Kelsey and it includes some of her poetry.

Damn! Yea I saw the signature after about a minute 😲

Today I realized I can still make it although I have no 1 day chip, 1 year chip, or any of the sorts. I have a welcome chip from an NA meeting years ago and a thought in my head that says I can still do this, a treatment appointment at 8 AM on Thursday that I set yesterday, and I will continue on this path with my goal to never stick another needle in my vein.

Just picked up the remaining ingredients for my annual spaghetti meat sauce. My garden did extremely well this year.. so i just dropped a pittance.. 102$ US and that should be good for 60 massive dank spaghetti meals. shits going to be so good this year and i picked such an amazing
olive oil.. charge

Last edited:
It’s gonna be another beautiful day in my part of the world. As usual the sun never beats me out of bed. Glad to be alive and clean this morning.
Fair winds and following seas my friends.

It’s gonna be another beautiful day in my part of the world. As usual the sun never beats me out of bed. Glad to be alive and clean this morning.
Fair winds and following seas my friends.
I have a friend that I served in the Navy with, (retired) that has the name CaptnRon on facebook.

This doesnt immediately come to mind when thinking about testosterone, but after my testosterone treatment started... masturbating 3 times a week feels like Im reborn compared to once a month or some shit during active buprenorphine intravenous use.

I pooped! First thing this morning, too lol. Undernourishment coupled with a fairly hefty daily dose of bupe facilitated some increasingly uncomfortable tummy feels here lately... got bad enough I had to munch exlax chocolates all day yesterday and force myself to skip the bupe yesterday too.

Woke up this morning feeling like I got my ass whooped and eyes and nose running like a faucet... and made a beeline for the throne room. But I'm better now, in both respects. 😁

And yeah, I know nobody wants to read about this shit - pun absolutely intended - but it's the small victories that count goddammit lol.

<triggering - SMod> Smoked 4 Marb Reds after not smoking for 3 weeks for the buzz. I smoke 4 every 2-6 weeks but the level of buzz is wearing gotta quit for months/ years again. Feels like poking Satan in the eye not getting addicted again and getting the insane body buzz.

Last edited by a moderator: