Share Something Positive About You Day vs. Good Things Happen Everyday

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ That's super nice. This feeling you have now, I think I can relate to. And it's simply awesome! =D
Enjoy!!

My car is about to be ready, repaired. Although my insurance is much more expensive now.

Went out and got pizza and ice cream around the corner from where I moved with a few awesome people. Gonna get a tattoo with my friend Ariana sooner or later, or at least we'd like to. Lets see, so much good shit happening, I don't know where to begin. I'm going to be applying to a master program very, very soon. Exciting :)

I had some down time at work as I only have one room as ones in flush and the other in the cure room.. so I had a bunch of time to get all the maintenance and cleaning I wanted to get done.. day off tomorrow :)

I have finally finished part of dental treatment. It took almost 3 months. The worst and painful share is done. Now it's about patience.

Got to go to Descanso Gardens today with my roommates. Getting to see one of them smile and giggle her pretty face off, playing with lizards, talking to turtles and generally having a good time. I love taking awesome people to Descanso Gardens, even when it doesn't get me laid (granted that couldn't have been further from my intention today).

Went out and had supper with an absolutely beautiful girl from the Midwest. Going to see her again in a week :)

You go toothpastedog!!! I have a new person in my life. She had been a source of inspiration and motivation. She also has a permanant ostomy bag so we'll see but I like her more and more everyday. We talk on the phone for hrs like teenagers, lol. I can't hang like I used to though since I'm firmly sunk into my 40's. I'm sitting at the ocean. It's beautiful and nice cool breeze. There's a huge deck around the pool with several levels and I'm on the very top. I def needed this. So good day so far.

That's a very warm feeling when I like someone that much. It's better than drugs and it produces that sort of joy you want to feel for rest of your life. Most people say love does not last forever, but I believe it progresses to something different and if you are luck you'll still few cosy with your companion.

It's good to see you well closeau. It seems you are quite inspired. Let's toast for more days like this one. ;)

I'm having a day off and that was all I needed. I'm travelling next week again. And the routine change is making me feel better, although I hate airports and connections.

^I, too hate airports and all the discomforts of flying but I love to land in a completely new place. Safe and happy travels, Erikmen.<3

Haven't been here in a while, glad all ya'll are doing so well! I watched a bunch of concerts on YouTube tonight from Queen to John Denver! Music is such a blessing!!!

^Hey, girl! Glad to see you back. How have things been?

I had a hellacious few days around labor day with pain but it's really improved since sunday! Knock on wood lol. Having a good week,

I heard you traveled a bit and spent time with your son, sure hope you had fun!

Right now I'm grateful beyond belief for good days!!!!

Well I finished up my community service yesterday. I'm glad to be done with it because of work, but at the same time I know I actually did help people out. The coordinator didn't want me to leave, haha. She wants me to come back because I did so well.

^ Woop! Good for you! =D<3

I had a rough, emotional roller-coaster of a day but am SO SO, unbelievably happy to be home and in my 'cave'.=D%)

Status
Not open for further replies.