Share Something Positive About You Day vs. Good Things Happen Everyday

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZCLA and the juki ceremony this morning. Really quite something beautiful.

Got my first paycheck from the new jobby-job and didn't buy drugs with it. Pretty f'n awesome! Kicking back watching the Olympics with the lady. Hope y'all had a good weekend.

Have met our Ladies football team. :) <3
Talented, beautiful, fun & clever group of girls.

Erik it's SO cool your down in Olympiad city!! What fun that must be! Thought I read you were watching the opening ceremony, you must've meant live in person!! Sweet!

Just reading talks posts gives me a good day. 14 years of flux, keep at it man. Sobriety and you working for it makes it awesome. Amends are awesome and powerful. Stick with it dude:)

Toothpastedog, u da man!! A Vipassana event coupled with anxiety. What a perfect pair. Vipassana has the power to wipe out anxiety, even if it's just during sitting. I'm jealous. You live in a great area for those events. I live in the Bible Belt where there a church every mile. Oh well, well done to you for working and helping. Ttyl

Yesterday I spent the day at my daughter's day.

Even though she's almost 28, she made me a very nice, beautiful and useful thermic cup for my coffee written on the outside "my dad the best, he's 10" with two tiny hands showing all the fingers lol, meaning I'm an A+ dad. And signed her name on the cool chrome and black coloured fine cup. :) I can now finally take my coffee while I'm in traffic in the mornings and back home when I stay at work until late at time.

She's always going to be my little girl although she's living with her fiancé. Both of them working 40-50 hours a week.

Sorry I only read the original post, skimmed through the rest, don't mean to interrupt.

Best part of my day, I guess, no pills today & I went to my final interview at Wal-Mart, got the job. I have 2 jobs now. Some people don't have 1. Guess that's something positive & something to be thankful for.

^^^^congrats on the job(s)? My days at work are crazy busy but that's good a good thing. Too much down time leads to trouble for this guy. Good night peeps.

^ indeed.

Btw. Congrats for having adapted to you new work so fast! :) it's definitely valuable spending time at our work especially if that makes us not only busy but also brings some satisfaction by the end of the day.

You have gone far my friend, keep up with the good work!

@DaysnDaze; congratulations for managing 2 different jobs. That's quite an achievement for most people to handle only one.
Good luck!

Signed my daughter up for dance classes yesterday. She's taking beginner tap, ballet, jazz and hip hop dance! She's thrilled as she's a phenomenal dancer already and always wanted to be a ballerina!

When I ask her what she wants to be when she's grown she says a "teacher doctor and a ballerina"!

Can't wait to see her in her tights and tutu!!!

My life has run it's course and maybe my dreams didn't come true but I'm determined to help her reach hers. I'm finding all the happiness I need in life is by making this precious little girl happy!! I'm grateful for her.

^ Yes I know how it feels. I have always felt so proud of my children and find them so mature. I believe they are who they want to be, they are not afraid to be talented. They are happy and that's all it matters right now. <3 :)

I'm grateful every day for having them in my life. And as I say sometimes, I have always wanted to be like them when I grew up. ;)

Awesome DIY Saturday this week. Put together a huge set of wardrobes, plumbed in a new washing machine, changed the lock on a door and did some welding to the subframe on my motor. Great to have a 'man stuff' day (no sexism meant ladies, I'm sure you love a mig welder as much as the next guy)..

Boss came to check me and found me working. Girl I toxickly love was drunk and said she loves me and wants to be with me(tomorow, sober will change her mind, maybe)

Just got flew into Florida today and going to see my brother at the cemetery tomorrow. A sweet pain... Been a few yrs.

im moving out of my parents house into a nice old house with a couple of friends. i feel really excited about this newfound potential.

Just got flew into Florida today and going to see my brother at the cemetery tomorrow. A sweet pain... Been a few yrs.

I'm sorry to hear that. Have gone through a similar experience a couple of years ago. :\

Difficult to find good things in a bad day, but when I think of all the things I can avoid saying it could have been much worse.

^ That is a good attitude

---

Found another goodie from a store which specializes in food and beverages imported from the U.S.

oj33o4.jpg

Said well Erikmen. Today I am grateful for 2 positive Dr visits. My bowel infection seems to be healing and I'm grateful to have to wonderful children and their mother who forgave my abusive drunken behavior when we were together. Tommorow will suck but today is ok. Oh yeah, thankful to bl for companionship and guidance.

Status
Not open for further replies.