Share Something Positive About You Day vs. Good Things Happen Everyday

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ nice herby:)

Im sitting in comfy pants, eating beef and scallops with steamed dumplings, I have the day off tomorow and am going to get a message, holiday plans are looking great.. my work is rockstar. i have a super halloween weekend planed and paid for. Life does not suck today.

I reached out to a suicidal person today. I don't know if it helped but I let them know they weren't alone.

I reached out to a suicidal person today. I don't know if it helped but I let them know they weren't alone.

^ Kudos! I think being able to connect with others is one of the most gratifying and important aspects of life.

This morning I'm putting stain on my deck amdnwill sand and paint the railings this week. Will play golf this afternoon, and will then work on grouting my shower this evening. I love productive days :) Will probably update later and post pics now that I have an image hosting account, BL is no longer safe lol ;)

i deliver pizza as a job and one woman i deliver to sometimes has this big warm and generous smile that feels authentic. its infectious, brightens me, im happy someone can channel that exhuberance. its refreshing

I've done some progress on fixing the mess in my house. Morever, it the first time for a while Im drug free and don't have to deal with depressing feelings. (Yeah life, come on, be a bitch again and prove me wrong)

I've done some progress on fixing the mess in my house. Morever, it the first time for a while Im drug free and don't have to deal with depressing feelings. (Yeah life, come on, be a bitch again and prove me wrong)

Good to hear. You are making progress.
Keep it up! ;)

Obtained a $100 Walmart card I had no idea was coming as a reward.

I do not know if I will put it toward luxury or essentials.

Thankful my old friend Red is posting right above me.:) Also thankful that he got a $100 gift card! I say go for a luxury.<3

Finally found some balance in my relationship with the girl I toxicly love.

An old lover of mine messaged me today out of the blue essentially inviting herself to visit me and my city next weekend. I don't think I need to spell it all out for you all, but start the countdown.

Cooler is packed to the gills with dank food, T time is made, wallets packed full of cash and concert tickets, trucks full of gas, hotels paid for, just need to pack a bag..oh yeah baby.

Today my holiday leave has been approved. And we've decided to travel so that my son can meet some of my wife's relatives. All of us together, finally. :)

Hey, three of my favorite guys all having exciting and wonderful things happening!<3:) I'm happy for all of you. Neversickanymore, have a great vacation. Erikmen, I'm happy that you get some family time off of work and that you get to travel as well. Is your son excited? Red Leader, don't behave yourself.;)=D

I convinsed my mother to send me some money. Could do with out it t.b.h. but it's nice to feel that you have some help

It's still raining!!! (You can only grasp how positive this is if you live in California;))

^Redwoods in East St Paul??;) The weirdest place I ever saw a redwood tree was up at a higher elevation on Kauai in Hawaii. It seemed so strange to see them growing quite happily there.

Someone broke into my neighbor's car and stole some golf equipment...to celebrate I am inviting the sheriff's department over tomorrow so I can give them the surveillance footage of them doing the deed and walking over to my cars checking the doors. Great close up footage of the guy - he was totally oblivious to the cameras. I'm deliberating about posting the footage to YouTube and linking on Facebook to various local area groups to see if anyone will identify him. My neighbors thought I was juts for installing the system, my husband thought it was unnecessary, and I feel a little vindicated as it was already used to prosecute someone stealing appliances out of the new homes being built. My city is in the top five for opiate addiction in the nation...it seemed like a sound idea to me to install the cameras. I'm so glad I didn't cave to peer pressure :D

Status
Not open for further replies.