• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Serious about a psychedelic revolution then help me start one!!!

No doubt your intentions are good, but your plan seems to basically involve proselytizing your opinions to others, and not much beyond that...
still much better than doing nothing

let's see... by how much do you have to multiply 0 to get very little?
even multiplying by infinity won't work

so i guess he's putting more than an infinity more efforts than others into it, by the lone fact that he's doing something

the best way to lose a battle is to convince yourself that your going to lose

I sent you a PM, I am willing to help code a site if you need it (though my website coding skills are not completely up to snuff)

BreakingSet said:
Let's build a devise that when triggered traps people's minds in a time loop. They get stuck in a world where fashions and opinions and world views never really change they just fold over themselves and give birth to themselves again and again, only seeming to expand to incorporate new technological advances, generation after generation. People trapped in this loop start believing in things like Karma and resurrection, and salvation. Like the cliche 'those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it', they revel in their doom as they loose the ability to realize that the past is actually the person they think they are.

And the only antidote is psychedelics, any and all of them. They show you the way out of weaponized time illusions and back into the real and ever-changing reality that surrounds us. They show you that you are more than the person you think you are, that crust of memory you dress in; you are more than alive; you are life itself.

Excellent ...

:D

Roger and Karma, well put by the way. <3

A peaceful revolution is happening, slowly but surely. Look no further than bluelight and erowid for proof. The benign nature of psychedelics must be appreciated by members in all circles of society; their full value by those who chose to engage in the experience. I would like to believe that it's inevitable that rational minds will prevail. Our society is slowly, with occasional missteps, becoming more accepting and open minded. Think about how far civil rights has come, but still how far it has to go. If history is a reliable compass, gay marriage will be legal someday, and at some far off point in time psychedelics will be decriminalized.

Before we start making significant headway, I think the psychedelic community needs more good role models, responsible leaders/visionaries like Huxley, Hofmann, and Grof to name a few. And it could always stand to have fewer irresponsible users, but that's just wishful thinking.