• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Serious about a psychedelic revolution then help me start one!!!

hehe I wish we could do that also. Its a shame though. Peoples innate greed and selfishness create a dysfunctional society that enforces its stigmas and false beliefs on others.

I try to be a bit of a reformist. I mean you can anarchise and rebel all you want. Its just going to piss off the government even more. But if you can get everyone to make changes gradually you just might get where you want.

I do think America's drug policy is garbage. As is their alcohol policy.

Honestly, like even how most of the Pihkal drugs being illegal. They've hardly cause much harm and they certainly are not widespread. Yet like 6 of them are S1. Why? Who are they hurting?

Dont more DUI drivers kill people than all sorts of things combined?

Don't get me started on the drug laws. they're absurd. for example the local naturally occuring psychedelic here (psilocybe semilanceata) is both illegal to possess and you can get up to fifteen years for distribution, regardless of whether your making money or not. Both tikhal and pikhal are schedule 1 or class A as they're known here. While at the same time I'm propogating a large collection of peyotes, which is legal. I just have to wait a decade to harvest.

Where I live is basically a devout drink culture (Ireland). If your a practising alchoholic, you're regarded in heroic terms. If you can't hold or aren't into large amounts of booze (like me!), then your looked upon as a freak of nature.

When I first started shrooming many moons ago, they were unknown to most and it was legal to pick. The local farmers knew me well and would come up to me asking what are you looking for. They were amazed that they're fields produced potent psychedelics and thought me odd but harmless. That was then!

But yes we need laws to protect us from those who have no conscience. And yes greed is a cancer on the body of humanity. Greed has completely fucked up our economy here. I'm self employed and I'm getting less and less work. But then again it's a welfare state and there's that safety net, if it comes to it.

I'm some friggin anarchist, hey!!

I am 100% for government regulated drug use. Here is how I would have it established:

1. Fair prices. They MAY be more than street prices, but its also safer and legal.

2. Informed usage. EVERY SINGLE PERSON who goes to take ANY drug, has to take a specific test about that drug and its category. And they have to pass it. If they dont, they cant get it.

3. Widespread availability. You can walk into your local Rite Aid/Walgreens/ w/e and get whatever you want. Again provided you have passed said test.

4. Regulated dosing. Certain things could be used daily (i.e. Marijuana) but others not so much. Subject to research. And no more than a 4x dose amount per week of any drug. Tracked by Drivers license. Dose is figured by weight. 2 dose gives you personal leeway (I personally tend to need a lot more substance for example)

5. Nothing is banned. Responsible use is the only way. Irresponsible use, or things such as DUI will be punished way severely. In the 5 figure numbers.

Thats my game plan. That legislation would save lives, encourage smart use, and get people what they want. Who can complain about it? It takes all the nasty out of it.

Imagine the jobs this would create. New pharmaceutical jobs, new horitcultural jobs (mushrooms, weed). Huge tourism income.

Im right on with this one.

You've got it all wrong dude.
Who the hell has the right to tell me how many drugs I can take, which substances I put into my body, and how often? Nobody. That's just on par with illegalization. Most laws that we live by already are ridiculous anyway, but we just don't see it because we are so involved in the cogwork process of cultural cybernetics.

Freedom has an etymogical definition, and the way the word is used in the context of getting the most out of our lives under state rule is perverse in the highest.

Certainly, when we do succeed in enlightening people to the point that we can choose freely to augment our minds with whatever we choose, I am not paying anybody taxes for it.

For what it's worth, I am just as much the government as the people who sit in the house of commons/lords. The idea of a sperate entity between a ruling socio-god and peasantry is a complete illusion, fuelled ever more by people's intellectual laziness, greed, and stupidity. The sooner we realize we have the power to do anything we want, and get up off of our hands and knees, all the better for everyone on the planet. We will transcend this.

Yeah screw taking it to the streets heres what we do. First we build a bomb,

LOL, I want to play:

Let's build a devise that when triggered traps people's minds in a time loop. They get stuck in a world where fashions and opinions and world views never really change they just fold over themselves and give birth to themselves again and again, only seeming to expand to incorporate new technological advances, generation after generation. People trapped in this loop start believing in things like Karma and resurrection, and salvation. Like the cliche 'those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it', they revel in their doom as they loose the ability to realize that the past is actually the person they think they are.

And the only antidote is psychedelics, any and all of them. They show you the way out of weaponized time illusions and back into the real and ever-changing reality that surrounds us. They show you that you are more than the person you think you are, that crust of memory you dress in; you are more than alive; you are life itself.

Last edited:
Meh, just take drugs, be happy. I remember reading somebodies opinion on here about why it's good for psychs to be illegal. Because in order to obtain them you actually need to pursue it and have a genuine interest in trying them. I think if you could go to walgreens and 200 mic acid, all the wrong people would be doing it. Plus I really like the "mystery" of the acid distribution. The law has had almost zero effect on my psych use.

The effect it has is that I'm paranoid all the time about being arrested for simple possession!

What are other websites that can help with psychedelics? What is this maps you speak of? :]

My 2 cents:

I don't think anytime soon, legalization will occur where everyone will have access to psychedelics. The closest is medical legalization, These substances are very powerful, they are not your usual "high" They also have bad reputation in the media because no one OD's on the mainstream ones, so when something tragic happens it involves some mental issues which media can swing around and say that "Look! Taking psychedelics makes you do horrible things to yourself and others, if you do this drug it is dangerous and will/may cause you to lose your mind"

You get?:! I just really wish they would be some what legalized so i can get my hands on them easier as well as share them with people who are willing to try. I enjoy both aspects of them, there is the weird trip i get at raves and than there is the self exploring i get at home. I haven't had a trip in about 5 months and i ask around very often. :'(

I'd be happy with a complete social revolution and no clothes for all
hahah ya, a social revolution facilitated through psychedelics

what about alex gray's organization/church? very similar to what you're trying to do

Psych's are going to be the last drugs to be legalized, and they probably won't. The gov't is far to afraid of them. The only way it's at all possible is a MASSIVE revolution, and a revolution on this scale will not come for the PURPOSE of psych legalization. I hate to be a pessimist, but you're wasting your time and thought. Take some acid, love life, and be free to yourself, even if not to the law.

^ You can't be serious.

You have to ask yourself are you ready to die for the right to have a psychedelic experience?

If we are talking about a psychedelic revolution then we are talking about a revolution that goes beyond having legal drugs. It causes an interference with the cultural infrastructure of our society. The revolution brings down the illusions of freedom through materialism. It opens us up back to the archaic way. This is the psychedelic revolution. It is a way of life that is in direct opposition to our countries and governments. These government bodies do not want to loose power. They will not allow a peaceful revolution.

Let's simultaneously put LSD in the water supply of all the cities in the world. That should get things rolling! Drop acid not bombs!

Let's simultaneously put LSD in the water supply of all the cities in the world. That should get things rolling! Drop acid not bombs!

This would only cause problems (if it would work... but it wouldn't because chlorine and other chemicals that are put into our drinking water render LSD useless) I mean think of all the babies, children and PEOPLE in general that don't want to trip.... I wish an unwanted trip upon no one.

Plus to the people discussing WAR/ violence as the answer to the psychedelic revolution.... gah! :! lets be serious! if psychedelics teach us anything it is that peace and love are much stronger than hate/ war. If you want change use positive change to make a positive difference. Plus, imagine peoples mental images of psychedelic warriors with weapons like bombs and guns starting a "revolution..." It would only make things harder for us.

LOVE & LITE to all! <3

What you need to ask youself is not SHOULD these drugs be legalized, but why are they illegal to begin with. Didn't our forefathers build this country on the basis that you should have the freedom to lead your life as you wish within common law? Didn't Thomas Jefferson, George Washington, and Benjamin Franklin grow and smoke cannabis? Didn't they write a Constitution that guaranteed the people these rights? What happened?

It isn't legalization and distribution that we need. If you want to be able to buy and use drugs without having your rights violated by a militaristic police force, you need to change the whole system. As it stands, relying on fear and chaos to control the masses, drugs are more useful and profitable as black market commodities. Why would the people be allowed to make their own meducine when it is far less expensive than synthetic pharmacuticals, far more effective, far less dangerous, and much harder to tax?

This would only cause problems (if it would work... but it wouldn't because chlorine and other chemicals that are put into our drinking water render LSD useless) I mean think of all the babies, children and PEOPLE in general that don't want to trip.... I wish an unwanted trip upon no one.

Plus to the people discussing WAR/ violence as the answer to the psychedelic revolution.... gah! :! lets be serious! if psychedelics teach us anything it is that peace and love are much stronger than hate/ war. If you want change use positive change to make a positive difference. Plus, imagine peoples mental images of psychedelic warriors with weapons like bombs and guns starting a "revolution..." It would only make things harder for us.

LOVE & LITE to all! <3

Its not that the violence is unjustified. The war against users of psychoactives has already begun, and it is the oppressive world governments who fired first.

We dont have a "peaceful agreement to not use illegal drugs" we have a "War on Drugs".

Since the early 70s people have peacefully lobbied and protested to change the legal status of psychedelics. But why? These substances were wrongfully made illegal. We dont have to obey these unjust laws, nor should we be obligated to follow the standard course of law. Why whould we when the government has gone against the law in the first place. They had to fucking amend the constitution to make alcohol illegal, now we dont have that luxury. Politicians can make whatever they want illegal whenever they want to.

Its not that the violence is unjustified. The war against users of psychoactives has already begun, and it is the oppressive world governments who fired first.

We dont have a "peaceful agreement to not use illegal drugs" we have a "War on Drugs".

Since the early 70s people have peacefully lobbied and protested to change the legal status of psychedelics. But why? These substances were wrongfully made illegal. We dont have to obey these unjust laws, nor should we be obligated to follow the standard course of law. Why whould we when the government has gone against the law in the first place. They had to fucking amend the constitution to make alcohol illegal, now we dont have that luxury. Politicians can make whatever they want illegal whenever they want to.

I think its a much better idea to make good people out of ourselves and work to change the system through legitimate means. It may or may not work, but at least it doesn't involve fighting and strife!

We've been fighting with each other for all of human history, I think its time to make our mark on history by rising above those old animal ways. Its not worth using psychedelics to me, if it means that I have to fight somebody for them.

I dont disagree with you.... except on the violence issue 8) I agree that the "war on drugs" is unjust but if you value your freedom and sunshine.. which i do <3 you should go about your violent revolution cautiously or you will be stuck in jail.. and you cant do much good from jail (well you can change YOUR mind and ways in jail) but Im sticking to my GUNS (lol) that non violence passivisim and love are the ways to change peoples hearts and minds. People resist violence with violence and it never solves anything! <3 <3 <3 Love is all you need.

I dont disagree with you.... except on the violence issue 8) I agree that the "war on drugs" is unjust but if you value your freedom and sunshine.. which i do <3 you should go about your violent revolution cautiously or you will be stuck in jail.. and you cant do much good from jail (well you can change YOUR mind and ways in jail) but Im sticking to my GUNS (lol) that non violence passivisim and love are the ways to change peoples hearts and minds. People resist violence with violence and it never solves anything! <3 <3 <3 Love is all you need.

Alright, I'll play devil's advocate and spit from both sides of the fence

Pro-Pacifism: Gandhi succeeded did he not?

Anti-Pacifism: The colonial Americans achieved freedom...through violence. However the colonial Americans did not go out and actively seek a fight, they just got fed up with the intrusive bullshit.

Roger, thanks for being a voice of reason around here.

I was going to send you a PM saying that, but I can't.

Thanks.

EDIT: That's not to say he's the only one.