L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Say something you can't say to their face

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update: I have been also included in the fun now so all is well, Mistress ;) ...hahaha, love you a quantity =infinity!^2

^ Awww happy rangrz makes Lysis happy too.

Thank you for being with me during my first MDMA experience. It was AWESOME, and we had a ton of fun, but I think we can only be friends. We rock as friends but not as exclusive BF/GF. Not sure you can break my wall, because you've lost all of my trust. But, we are Bonnie and Clyde and we should hang out more and say fuck the world more often!

^
Lysis,srs first time MDMA was recently? I never would of guessed. Congrats on having a good roll tho!

Yea, it was amazing! It was my first time ever. I'll be doing it again in a month. :D

I know you want me, or the idea of being with someone like me. But, you are entirely too young.

It sucks getting old. I can't find my glasses and can barely read this.

Anyone I meet on the street who doesn't know me whereas I don't initiate the conversation:

This is what I"m thinking:

tumblr_lemjudv8Wz1qcfba3o1_500.gif

I know you lie to me but I try to ignore it because I love you so much. I used to be just like you so I kinda understand. It hurts me when I catch you in lies. Do you really think I believe all your bs? I don't know how long I'll be able to tolerate this. I'm only so strong and tough. Everyone has a breaking point and you have seen me get close to mine. I don't understand why you are doing this to me? How you could do this and not even feel bad about it! When I catch you in your lies you get mad!?! If anyone should be mad it's me! You told me I need to think about patience and respect. Really? You need to think about honesty and loyalty!

Oh, all you bitches who go on and on about confidence...

Sure, I know I can get things done, and I win all the time. I guess you could say I'm confident, but about you...no I'm not. Not one bit. Why? Because you never gave me any reason to feel confident about being with you - that I could confide in you.

Last edited:
No, I did not realize you were flirting with me, interested in any way... Because I'm pretty fuckin oblivious to such things, have been my whole life. And now that you're with someone else and I missed my shot, I'm not sad or heartbroken, nothing like that. But you DID give me a good reason to strongly dislike you for your lack of aggression, honesty and openess, especially after all the times you heard me bitch about the games that people play with each other.

anyone who blames the failure of the hippies to change anything on timothy leary and drugs is going to have a well-thought out letter of FUCK YOU and HERE'S WHY as soon as i don't need you anymore... as soon as i don't . =[

please for the love of god don't keep being crazy

and please for the love of god always be honest with me and never support the idea that the world is in on some joke about me and etc etc what i was thinking during my sode =[

God damn you. You really have changed after a year. I have 2 choices: to let go or to keep my guard up. You say you want to put a rock on my finger, travel and make me your queen for the rest of your life. I still don't trust you, and I have changed too in the last year for the better in so many ways. I either give all of me or none of me, and it sucks, because my heart says one thing and my brain says another. This time, I'm going with my brain, so unless you do something crazy and awesome, I'm keeping my options open. I'm giving you until the first of the year, and I promise you I won't get attached at all no matter what you say. You'll have to do some actions rather than talking this time. But, I will enjoy my time with you like I always do. We are the quintessential bonnie and clyde although we don't do exclusive BF/GF very well. I'm waiting and watching for now.

i knew it was going to be hard without you but i kinew oyu had to go. The time for us to part was3 years overdue.
you threatened to take my kids away from me the first time i kicked you out, over a fight we had because my kid wanted his dads xmas stocking up.
you stole from me and my kids
you lived off me and lied ALL THE TIME. and about EVERYTHING!
you low life piece of shit 40 year old, who lives off single mothers, drains them of everthing you can, and and by the time you pull your fangs out of one youve already got the next one in line.

Why, after us agreeing, did you post shit on facebook like im a whore, and a soulless cunt, and making it sound like we were together ........ Fuck You!
meanwhile, while you tell me you have no money cuz of childsupport that you were fucking and taking other girls out on dates for the last 2-3 years !
But know one on facebook knows that, and it'll just make me look stupid and defensive if i were to say anything, not only that but then i'd have to tell them where i found that info, and i can't tell them.
i'm so glad that you found someone the same week that this blew up, you played youre cards right yet again with pity party on facebook for females to console you and you get to take your pick.
I hate you more than ever before
I;m truely glad that youre with someone else so i don;t have to worry about you peeking thru my windows and breaking in my house when i'm not there anymore.

i miss the sex we had, i miss your personality traits that combined best with mine.. But really in hines sight- youre a fucking snake in the grass and you'll form to anyones personality as long as youre gaining.

was it real? did you ever care, TRULY LIKE YOU CLAIMED or was it all fake, and i was really that nauive?

as you move on to your next victom and take what you can, i feel for her and want to warn her, but it wont make any difference. you already have her thinking about me what you want her to believe.
if you did love me as much as i loved you, how then is it that i am still wipping my tears and youre wipping your ass?
ive stayed high to not feel this pain, of feeling completely alieinated from you and everyone that comented on your potingS,
i'm embarrassed, shameful, used, dissapointed in myself, scared to be alone yet dont want to be around anyojne, shit comes n good for that cuz i'm perfectly ok with being alone.

for the first time n a long time, i wished i wsa an old lady with days numbered just so id have a piece of mind that this life will soon be over.... I hate you, and dam you, May Karma be with you...

I can see right through you, and I know you were hiding stuff from me the whole relationship. I haven't figured it out yet but I will.

You fucking piece of shit. I hate you.

How can any of y'all judge my character via the internet?

Not many of you, who I still like to think of as my friends have taken the time to see if I am indeed still crazy. Which, I am not.

Sure, I spent two years in a psychotic break, then went to jail, got out, and was still in psychosis for six months, but I fail to see how I can portray myself as "better" through internet communications.

I miss you all, and I still want my old friends. I am sorry I have done so much hurt in the past to those who showed me love.

if i could get to know you. i was in your world. i wish i could just do this to have a shot at you. do you know what my chances are at getting over my ex? you are the closest thing i have found, ever. you could be a holy grail too. you could be worthy of my orgasms and trust and love and everything else no one deserves. you could be the moving on. why do you have to be from another planet? why do you have to be so lovely to everyone? why cant you just be lovely to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.