Uh yeah

About the money...

Uh, I don't know if I'm coming out to get it over to you

Uh, 'cause it's like
It's in a secondary holding account

Now we need to get this to another account

And you know, what with the state of the music industry nowadays
And record sales and all that you know

i mean for fuckin real, you got on the pill and our sex life dropped off. AND YOU STILL MAKE ME USE A FUCKING CONDOM? IM NOT A FUCKING PRETEEN SPEWING CUM AND YOUR ON THE PILL. NOTHING WILL HAPPEN.

stop taking the pill if it means we can go back to having sex like we used to. its been what, 3 times in 2 weeks? 4? fuck off. no its not all i care about you dumbass but having a healthy relationship begins with having a healthy sex life. im not a religous fuckhead im a 24 year old guy.

this is nice.

Do you really see us having a future together? I eventually want marriage, kids, and a family. With you. We've been together for almost 5 years ad were not even engaged or living together. What the fuck do you want ad what do you really think of me???

I felt guilty so I pretended to be in the wrong when we broke up to help you save face. But since then there have been things we needed to discuss. And everytime you fuck with me for it. So then i get trapped and have to bring the topic up in an douchey way, when that's not how I mean it at all, and am completely serious. Why are you so fucking immature and selfish?

your obnoxiously wayward advances were not appreciated or reciprocated
i am at a loss for this severe lack of character
my sister will be heart broken

bad form, sir.

p.s. you have a horse face

Last edited:
^yuck

We didn't get married so we can tell each other what to do. You are not the boss of me. My choices are not hurting either one of us. So lay off me, man. I am not going to change. Wait I DID tell him that last night. Don't mess with me when I am drinking and having a great time with my friends :) Don't mess. Talk to me the next morning.

Could you quit being an asshole? You are going to get burned over and over again with an attitude like that. You aren't tough enough to live that kind of life. You are breaking apart more and more everyday. There will soon be nothing left of you. You can't keeping turning your back on all that is gentle and good in this world.

I love u more then anythning in the world and it kills me when I say it and get nothing in return, even if I do tell u a lot..I miss u, but I don't understand how u can be so ok w/ the fact we haven't shared a bed in a week and will be almost anothr week b4 we do,and u don't even seem to care :'( I want my man to want to be w me, is that 2 much 2 ask? I don't think so, but heLl what do I know I'm just a crazy female.. I know ur on the evrge of breaking up w me but I sure hope we can get past all the evrlasting rough times we have,and u don't give up. I'm not sure, if u have already or not, but I don't want to throw away 7.5 years..I dnt want to loose you, but I don't want to hold u back bc I know I do.

I'd <3 2 b ur wife someday, if I could be more secure in this relationship, and felt I was all u needed.I don't.

Whether times r tough or not Il <3 u forever, ur my soul mate and best friend..
As long as ur're willing ( 4 how long idk) ill be there.. I <3 u babe!
I wish I could tell u this 2 ur face.

Last edited:
Hey heater, I really like hanging out with you. But I don't care about how much you love your dad when we are on a date or hanging out. I love your ass, so stop bitching about how big it is when it's obviously getting you somewhere. I know why you get all those tips, it's not because you're smart... We did work together after all.
See you in a few days lolz

I love you. I'd probably do anything for you and it hurts that you will never see me in the same way as I see you.I also can't helped but wonder if I would still feel the same way if you suddenly changed your mind or if I'm just feel this way because I know I can't have what I want. I also think that as much as we try to look out for each other and help each other grow, we severely bring each other down and that scares me more than I will ever admit.

You were my best friend for years, ever since we were kids
We even shared a year and a half relationship together

But we continued to be friends the whole time, which was the best part
We were just so cool together, our sex life never made our friendship awkward or anything and we both never had any bad feelings about dating other people and remaining good friends all the while

I never thought it would turn into this when we were young...

I really really hope you can get better, not for yourself now but for your beautiful little girl
What you're doing now is very wrong and I hope eventually you'll realize that, if you don't already, and try to make a nice life for yourself and her someday

I'd love to continue to be your best friend like back in the old days, when we actually had fun, but right now I can't be associated with you at all, I'm sorry

There was a time that once was. Therapy is not an option, is it?

4 kids already with 1 on the way. 4 different women. No job, no prospects, but your ass can still afford to buy shitty weed? You need to learn to keep that thing in your pants. And I have no clue how you pull as much tail as you do since you sit and play video games all the time. Take your nephew with you and GTFO so I can have the house mostly to myself for the next couple weeks. Your nephew is a fucking idiot when he gets high off that awful dirt weed and says he is getting all this ass when you're out... getting shitty weed and random women pregnant. Peace the fuck out.

the reason why I give you pet instructions a week prior to helping me out is so that you will read them
fuck things could have been avoided

You are fake. Which is truly sad.
Not EVERYTHING you did was an act, though I'm sure most of it is.
It's kind of fucked up that rather than communicate with me , you'd rather go talk to other guys.
But hey, to each their own, it's not like I wasn't interested in other people while with you because you wouldn't bend to my needs, at all
But hey, I guess in your mind, buying me shit is what is supposed to make me happy, not emotional support.
Yeah, just spend your money, that will make everything better.
I wish I wouldn't have spent 2 years of my life completely wasting time when I could have been putting effort into a true relationship.
Fuck you, learn to communicate, stop being so fucking quiet. What the hell is your problem, no matter how hard I tried, you wouldn't acknowledge me .
What didn't I do for you? Seriously? Am I missing something?

Judge not, lest ye be judged.

98% of women are really nancy boys. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

i miss you every single day and moment. I know I talk to you and see pretty normally, but i miss you. It hurts know you dont love me anymore. I feel like dying. I just wished you cared. but fuck I'll just get high.

Status
Not open for further replies.