L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Say something you can't say to their face

Status
Not open for further replies.
No matter how much i try to be happy with what you give me it's just not enough. You have the biggest heart of anyone i have ever met. I love you with everything i have but i am not 'in' love with you and it breaks my heart like you wouldn't believe.

I feel like Brod in Everything is Illuminated, nothing in life feels true so how can i love? The only time i have felt it (i think) lots of drugs were involved......how depressing.

If you dislike living so much, why don't you just kill yourself...

(I'd NEVER ask such a thing though. I want him alive, I want him happy and I want him to keep trying; just couldn't take the dept of his negativity this one time last weekend and I geniounly wondered, what ís keeping him alive? But no, I'll keep trying to make my own natural optimism contageous; be so enthousiastic about life it will support bóth of us..)

There's nothing I don't say in her face. Which leaves me with:

Not sure if great relationship, or just being an asshole. I think both.

...sounds like a personal problem.

Yes, you are a child and a type. Yours is a strained game because you are emotionaly weak.

Yes, part of the reason I am dumping you is because I found out I can do better. Of course, there are many women better than cokeheads who won't take care of their fucked up teeth because you are "too depressed." I did all the work for you, all you had to do was fucking go to the dentist. You used to be hot as fuck, but all this shit has made you mad grimy. You still have potential and all that, but all you are going to find from this point forward are coke dealer boyfriends. And you thought I treated you like shit. My advice would be to be a little less deep and start fucking a rich guy, because you need a second daddy to look after you.

Oh, and you seriously wonder why I've become such an asshole? You exploited my empathy early on in our relationship, when it was strong with me. You used guilt as the weapon to get everything you wanted, and like a pussy I fucking obliged. Now, I'm dead inside. I feel nothing. And it isn't even a bad thing, I just don't give a fuck. You are a succubus. I'm dead inside forever thanks to you, and I really want to thank you for it, honestly, because my emotions are no longer an impediment towards getting me what I want anymore. I'm going to thank you for the first girl I lay with after this, because my ability to do whatever it takes to get a girl to want to come into bed with me, no matter how morally unscrupulous it may be, is all because of you. It's going to take me a long time to gain my respect for women back after you.

Yes, part of the reason I am dumping you is because I found out I can do better. Of course, there are many women better than cokeheads who won't take care of their fucked up teeth because you are "too depressed." I did all the work for you, all you had to do was fucking go to the dentist. You used to be hot as fuck, but all this shit has made you mad grimy. You still have potential and all that, but all you are going to find from this point forward are coke dealer boyfriends. And you thought I treated you like shit. My advice would be to be a little less deep and start fucking a rich guy, because you need a second daddy to look after you.

Oh, and you seriously wonder why I've become such an asshole? You exploited my empathy early on in our relationship, when it was strong with me. You used guilt as the weapon to get everything you wanted, and like a pussy I fucking obliged. Now, I'm dead inside. I feel nothing. And it isn't even a bad thing, I just don't give a fuck. You are a succubus. I'm dead inside forever thanks to you, and I really want to thank you for it, honestly, because my emotions are no longer an impediment towards getting me what I want anymore. I'm going to thank you for the first girl I lay with after this, because my ability to do whatever it takes to get a girl to want to come into bed with me, no matter how morally unscrupulous it may be, is all because of you. It's going to take me a long time to gain my respect for women back after you.

As if "men and women" are different. Just lose respect for everyone.

Will you just kiss me already ?
Kay need to add some stuff actually:
It's been almost two weeks since you said to wait a couple weeks so I just want to know what's going on. I honestly really like you and I think we could have a really great time together but it's killing me to have no idea where you stand anymore. We did kiss once and you did tell me you had feelings but I want to know if they're still there. And if they are it's worth making the move now don't you think? By now we're sure we get along and have fun together. I'm pretty sure I've caught you looking at me a lot but I'm trying to tell myself I'm only imagining things because I'm too scared to get my hopes up...well at least I know next week we're going to be together for a few hours for the premiere, but I'd really like to spend some time alone with you before that. I want to kiss you every time I see you. Everything you say interests me or makes me laugh and you're just such a cool guy. I know it sounds stupid but I've never felt such a connection with someone before and I don't want to lose it but I can't stand just being friends with you. I hope your feelings are still there and that you'll tell me about them really, really soon :(

For someone else:
I fucking hate the two of you and I'm not even going to pretend to be mature enough to wish you happiness. M, you were a fucking bastard to me and you still haven't apologised for everything; I wish you could get a sense of how horrible you were to me and you deserve to feel at least an inkling of what you made me go through. And J, you're probably the most hypocritical 'friend' in the world and I just want you to get fatter and hairier than you already are.

Last edited:
I was instantly attracted to you, but I must avert my eyes. That isn't difficult, but man oh man, do I sometimes want to defy a common social convention.

even being cold reminds me of you. it makes me feel like our last winter together. how can everything since we've been apart feel like a dream? is the rest of my life going to feel like a dream? it's fucking terrifying. i didn't know this could happen to someone.

if you weren't a psychiatrist and i weren't a lowlife, i'd like to think we would be fucking by now.

are you really like that with other people who aren't even your patients? could you even be like that with a patient? what are you thinking? or am i just delusional? maybe i've enough drugs at this point to throw off my lifelong intuition, but i doubt it.

I don't know how to express the feelings that I have for you.

I feel like you are the best addiction I have ever had, a moment with you makes me smile all day, but the absence of your presence is sad and depressing.

I hope that I am in some way able to make you as happy as you have made me.

As if "men and women" are different. Just lose respect for everyone.

It illustrates a certain point about how damaged I am from this woman. The purpose of the post was to be mean and nasty, and nobody loses respect for the opposite sex on purpose or rationally. It's all a result of bad relationships, and it is a cycle that continues and continues no matter how aware one becomes of its absurdity.

youz a ho X3 follwed by thats right, I said that youz a ho.

I might just be sayin' that cause you wouldn't have sex with me, but it still true. Why do you continue to let the same people abuse you over and over? you must have had a really fucked up childhood. Seriously, just because I ask first, just because I'm not a total prick, does not mean that we have to be "just friends". And making fun of me just makes me hate you. I am moving out of this place because it's one step from being a zoo. And your gay boyfriend situation is seriously the most cock-blockingest thing ever. Hate this place, especially because you live here. Have fun fucking all the UFC fighters that just moved in next door, I'm sure they will treat you right, just like the last 7 guys you fucked.

Ms.gallium, I LOVE you incredibly, and you're my best friend. But the last little while, especially this past night, you've really hurt me. The constant rejection of my advances, plus making out with everyone at the party but me? ouch! The kicker, I'm asleep in the house, and what do I see when I wake up? You and some dude fucking... okay cool. I lay still silently, hoping not disturb your fun. Then you see me and shit bricks.

You know it's already forgiven, it was 5 minutes after and I told you that. I mean it too.But please, come on, at least include me next time?

You're a fucking dog. Seriously. And you're selfish as fuck too. I shared some of my stuff with you everrrry time, but no, you're not willing to do the same. I deserve it though. I seem to attract assholes, sociopaths, and narcissistic people.

Status
Not open for further replies.