• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Safer smoking says my dad instead of getting high using it as medication evey night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is relevant

be honest about how you are using other people

Dude you don't smoke that much then. I can keep puffing and puffing and puffing that ganja all day and night. I used to smoke eighths 3.5 grams every day. Or more. Miss those days, but funds are hard to get. Which is why I am getting a second secret job ;] And just using that paycheck to get my meds to support my habits.

nothing to gain from smoking an entire eighth in a day...

Sure they've found foil, needles, a bubble, and baggies, but that doesn't prove or even mean shit.

yeah it does...it means you are using drugs. You're right. Your own choice if you want to be a drug addict, but at least have the fucking decency to not break your parents hearts. At least be in a position where your loved ones arent finding needles; that's fucked up. One day you might have a kid and you'll certainly understand then. My cousin used to be big into coke and meth but now the idea of his daughter touching pot would freak him out. Since you aren't mature enough to see this from a bigger perspective, just go do your own thing and stop taking all your parent's money and emotional investment in you.

You are incredibly ungrateful.

I like to fuck with people idk why. One moment were homies and close and shit next im chilling with a different group talking shit. Then i go back just for more ive split up several groups like this no one noticed. My parents ita fun to just fuck with them haha. One moment happy thinking making them happy tricking them kissing up haha. Then the next disobeying. Not coming home. Coming home flushed with bagga under my eyes and zoned out. Taking advantage of. Then other moments raising hell sneaking off all day and night partying doing drugs whatever smoking pot from midnight til 5 am

Dude, what?

When I want something all I have to do is kiss my parents asses and act all innocent or needy or even depressed. Tricking them to fall for whatever the scam is. When they give me it I am gone and when I come back I start acting my same usual self. Spacey zoned out and stoned off my ass. Not giving a fuck about anything. Not listening to them unless they keep giving me what I want.

looks like everything's been said, closing this thread since it isn't really about cannabis at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.