• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Safer smoking says my dad instead of getting high using it as medication evey night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatSpaceyKid

Bluelighter
Edited: Because you all make me sound like a fucking prick.. :\

I need to smoke safer and cut down? Which basically means smoking once a day, not every day, only at night.. Only when he says I can. I can always just go hang out and smoke some weed and other shit so either way it doesn't matter as long as I can get high idgaf. I don't know what that means. I finally realized it was all my so called Dad. He goes to the dispensary now and buys me weed. I can only smoke it in measured amounts. He puts a little in little baggies and can only smoke 0.5 grams only at night now, and on the weekend only 1 gram at night like that's not safer smoking that's torture. I get a new pipe with my paycheck that he takes away. I work for it so I will spend it on whatever I want. I should be able to smoke when I want to. I obviously keep it low enough to not get busted. I only drive high when I must. This is torture. I need weed all day everyday.. It really helps with everything. Time to bust out the old foil and scrape some tutors that I use for Bud Resin and other things.

Last edited:
Pops knows best, even when he doesn't. Remember that and you'll be okay, I think.

Is this a joke? If you're under 18 you're beyond lucky your Dad lets you smoke at all (and .5/day is too much imo). If you're 18+, quit whining and move out.

Does your dad know about the other drugs you've been doing? In a sense, it seems like he's enabling you. But maybe he figures a little bit of weed is better than harder drugs like heroin and meth. I'm with Monk, and think you should be grateful for a dad like yours.

Is this for real?, this spaceykid is a meth addict, and is here creating a thread complaining about how his dad gives him a dime of Fire at night to chill out? I hope your dad sends your butt to Inpatient rehab, for going behind his back and smoking meth in HIS house, and most likely with HIS money.

Considering my dad gave me crack everyday when I moved in with him for a year, and fucking destroyed me and turned me into a fiend. [two years clean now/living on my own] This thread fucking pisses me off.

I need to smoke safer I don't know what that means. I finally realized it was paranoid ass dick head prick cunt :p aka my dad. He goes to the dispensary and buys me weed. I can only smoke it in measured amounts. He puts a little in little baggies and can only smoke 0.5 every night now and on the weekend only 1 g at night like that's not safer smoking that's torture. You buy me a new pipe and weed and don't expect me to want to smoke? RESIN and FOIL

This can't be for real.

Dude I think your dad is badass for going out his way to get the stuff for you and makes sure you dont go over board the stuff isnt cheap neither amigo...i can see your frustration but who the hell has a father that gets the smoke for you? thats awesome dude......and weed isnt for "being cool" its for legit reasons....so your father is looking at every angle thats all....cant bite the hand that feeds

and you need to respect your father is thats 100% true...damn some of these kids are getting whack these days

It is real. Its so I don't smoke weed off the streets anymore. There lacing it to much. I am from Colorado. And damn sorry to hear Crack is a bitch too. You were lucky you weren't hooked to something much harder though that's when shit gets out of control. Stealing whatever and shit... Just bad times.

and you need to respect your father is thats 100% true...damn some of these kids are getting whack these days

I survived on my own. For so long never needed anyone or anything just drugs. I had money supplies like nothing... Id just take stuff and sell it easy. Anyways I think he knows about my Meth addiction. Yet he always ask me if im on heroin. Probably all the foil... Ah foil a good way to fuck up if left out in the open.

Dude I think your dad is badass for going out his way to get the stuff for you and makes sure you dont go over board the stuff isnt cheap neither amigo...i can see your frustration but who the hell has a father that gets the smoke for you? thats awesome dude......and weed isnt for "being cool" its for legit reasons....so your father is looking at every angle thats all....cant bite the hand that feeds

Come on being high all day isn't over board. ONe should smoke everday at least ONCE. IDk I kind of made it clear im smoking pot. I couldn't be stopped am 18 so I can do as I please he even gives me 10 a day which turns into more and then Meth. =] Its a good way of life. BUt still I think half a gram of pot is weak. Ive been smoking since I was 14 idgaf anymore what people say about it. I even talk to my boss tweaked and high as fuck on bud lol. I feed myself and work for my money. I have to pay for half of the weed. But we buy an oz every two weeks. almost or halfs every two weeks. They just keep me from fucking up or getting fucked. Bipolar has made me do some stupid shit that could've killed me. Hell my dad even took me home high as fuck on pills like I was talking to hallucinations. Couldn't talk or walk. Was puking and shaking... It was interesting. I felt drunk but took 12 Clazeopam. I have a tolerance to a lot of shit nowadays. No one knows about that part though. This part of my life is my own experimental stage. Im gonna live in the shoes of a meth head and am one. I am a heroin addict bro. A crack head. A pot head. A pill head. Ill bang its whatever. im not scared to die its like chasing something crazy everyday.

the medicine you need is a strong dose of Putin-style Russian beatings.

You cant beat or really punish a suicidal kid because there unpredictable. OH and im a sociopath I think. I have my parents wrapped around my fingers. When I snap they do what I want. There is no beating. You cant phase me. I used to make myself bleed and hit myself against things.. And bleed to much. It was crazy. Especially if I tried so hard and didn't get anything out of it. If im working or doing something for it im gonna get something out of it.

Last edited:
Does your dad know about the other drugs you've been doing? In a sense, it seems like he's enabling you. But maybe he figures a little bit of weed is better than harder drugs like heroin and meth. I'm with Monk, and think you should be grateful for a dad like yours.

I had to work for this. SMoking weed for 4 years for 3 it was a complete secret. They find out and hell breaks loose. I had to fight and fight and convince that weed was the answer to my issues. I work for my stuff.. I enable myself I guess

Is this a joke? If you're under 18 you're beyond lucky your Dad lets you smoke at all (and .5/day is too much imo). If you're 18+, quit whining and move out.

Its just because he doesn't want me smoking weed off the street mostly. I had to fight for this right.

Yes im a Meth Head. What im bitching about is that half gram is all I can smoke... Well what im supposed to do. I sometimes say fuck it and smoke before work and have a good time there. I always smoke meth every day now its a ritual to get back up. Don't hate. Its a small desert valley. Not much here. Drugs are easy to get. LIke really easy. Especially Heroin, Meth, Crack, Coke, and Weed, and sometimes pills. But meth is easy and im cool with my guy. He smokes a 30+ and then sells me a p of that crystal. Just amazing and sends the rush instantly. Im quitting meth though so its all good. But not today needed to dose. Never binge past 3 days. No more than a 50 either. Just a day to day way.

You cant phase me.

I used to make myself bleed and hit myself against things.. And bleed to much. It was crazy.

...Sounds like you're easily fazed**, actually. You also seem more than willing to manipulate the love your father has for you and turn it into personal gain.

I don't like you very much from what I've read in this thread, but I hope others are just being overly critical. Best of luck with your drug-related issues, Spacey.

I need to smoke safer I don't know what that means. I finally realized it was paranoid ass dick head prick cunt :p aka my dad. He goes to the dispensary and buys me weed. I can only smoke it in measured amounts. He puts a little in little baggies and can only smoke 0.5 every night now and on the weekend only 1 g at night like that's not safer smoking that's torture. You buy me a new pipe and weed and don't expect me to want to smoke? RESIN and FOIL

You sound like a spoiled brat. How old are you 14? Normally I would just not post if I disagreed with something I saw but this is fucked up. You need to be slapped into reality.

Your dad lets you smoke without giving you shit, BUYS and PAYS for your weed and BUYS you a pipe and he is doing his job as a father to try and let weed not take over your life and becoming a negative instead of being a positive ASPECT of your life. You don't have to run around hiding from your family while they hate you for using pot.

Seriously kid, .5 grams a night is more then enough. Your dads a great guy it seems who is making sure you balance school, hobbies, friends etc so you can become a productive adult not just someone who sits all day watching tv dick in one hand bong in the other.

You will thank him one day. I'm 27 and wish my rents had been like that with with weed. Id have learned moderation and more then likely be better off today instead of figuring it out myself ins my mid 20s

Jesus Christ

Looks like colorado is getting flooded with HARD drugs and this is another spoiled upper middle class kid, asking for $20 a day or so to cop the hard shit.

The sad thing is, reading his quadruple posting, makes me sad. If he is really 18, he already sounds fried out of his mind, it's only a matter of time before his dad catches him stuck like chuck; He must be cringing hard as fuck, once he re-reads all the shit he posts sober.

Status
Not open for further replies.