• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Safer smoking says my dad instead of getting high using it as medication evey night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^

No, I don't think he's making any of it up.

It's really sad actually.

You know I support legalization of all substances but then cases like this make me wonder about that.

Give people unlimited access to substances and then you have these kids who's lives just revolve around drugs and they have no concerns for anyone else at all.

The only thing this kid's dad is trying to do is protect him from himself and the kid is using his father's love against him to destroy himself and he just seems to laugh about it and/or get pissed at his family for actually trying to help him.

This kid should be genuinely ashamed of himself.

You know I support legalization of all substances but then cases like this make me wonder about that.
The only legal drug currently in Colorado that is new is cannabis, NOT meth.

you have been trolled my friend

The only legal drug currently in Colorado that is new is cannabis, NOT meth.

you have been trolled my friend

Yes, I am well aware that meth is not legal in Colorado or anywhere for the most part.

I was more making a comment regarding the general attitudes regarding drugs that may be common in areas where weed is legal though that may not be a necessary condition to view drugs as toys like this, in fact I'm sure it's not, but more likely I am just talking about how perhaps legalized drugs would lead to more young kids just running rampant with them like this kid...even though I still think all drugs should be legal.

I've read his posts and don't think this kid is trolling as there's no reason why anyone would care to.

I don't really care either way though.

I don't really care either way though.
giphy.gif

This guy is not trolling, I have read his addiction threads. Meth will make you type stupid shit.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
What exactly makes you say that?

I used to live there. I remember being offered meth in Bars ALL the time in Longmont

Now that Weed is Decriminalized in CO, Upper middle class kids will want to try the next 'illegal' drug, this opens a whole new flourishing market for street drug dealers. I have nothing against weed, But I know for sure the younger kids in colorado will have more exposure and access to harder drugs.

Fair enough, but you are betting on your history and experience and nothing that is current as far as "Hard" drugs go.

I know I could get a lot more than meth back in my hard drug using days in Denver, but I really don't think that means there is necessarily an increase of it now as whole in Denver.

If anything legal weed has decrease my use of hard drugs. I'm approaching two years off heroin now.

Everything about this thread pisses me off. You're truly a piece of shit who will do anything to get his way, and who doesn't give a fuck about his family. You even sound proud in the sense that you can manipulate him into anything and always get your way - what the hell is wrong with you? Be blessed that you even have a dad, let alone one that lets you stay in his home as an adult and hasn't given up on you yet. Trying stepping out of your selfish head space for 2 seconds and realize the place that your dad is in. I'm sure all he wants is to have a normal, productive son. You're a repulsive human being, drug addict or not.

You cant beat or really punish a suicidal kid because there unpredictable. OH and im a sociopath I think. I have my parents wrapped around my fingers. When I snap they do what I want. There is no beating. You cant phase me. I used to make myself bleed and hit myself against things.. And bleed to much. It was crazy.

Guess what my man, we all have problems. Every single one of us, but we can cope. It sounds to me like you use yours to manipulate the people who love you into doing whatever you want. Do you actually have problems or is it all an act and an excuse? How would you feel if your dad got in a car crash and died on the way to work tomorrow? How would you live with yourself? I think you need to seriously reevaluate your whole life situation and make some serious changes starting with the way you treat your family and your addictions. Family is all we have in this world, and should be your #1 priority over EVERYTHING.

Being allowed to freely and openly consume from a young age, it's very good that he's regulating your intake. I have likely sustained permanent damage to my hippocampus due to habitual use, and thus have memory issues. Also I have no evidence on this, but I suspect my body has a more difficult time adapting to quitting the ganj than others. Consider using a water piece, taking large snaps as opposed to bowls, vaporizing, or using non-butane/propane concentrates, if he will allow. Better to be open and friendly than antagonistic, a parent that chill is isn't too common.

Everything about this thread pisses me off. You're truly a piece of shit who will do anything to get his way, and who doesn't give a fuck about his family. You even sound proud in the sense that you can manipulate him into anything and always get your way - what the hell is wrong with you? Be blessed that you even have a dad, let alone one that lets you stay in his home as an adult and hasn't given up on you yet. Trying stepping out of your selfish head space for 2 seconds and realize the place that your dad is in. I'm sure all he wants is to have a normal, productive son. You're a repulsive human being, drug addict or not.

Guess what my man, we all have problems. Every single one of us, but we can cope. It sounds to me like you use yours to manipulate the people who love you into doing whatever you want. Do you actually have problems or is it all an act and an excuse? How would you feel if your dad got in a car crash and died on the way to work tomorrow? How would you live with yourself? I think you need to seriously reevaluate your whole life situation and make some serious changes starting with the way you treat your family and your addictions. Family is all we have in this world, and should be your #1 priority over EVERYTHING.

This kid needs to be put on blast, immediately.

You should be grateful that your dad's supporting and attempting to moderate your use.

SpaceyKid-Your dad just loves you and cares for you, and wants the best for you. At least he's allowing you to smoke herb and hasn't kicked you out like most people's parents have or would if they found out their kid using drugs.

Spacey untill the day your father is gone your not in a loving home anf no matter your hustle you get thtown in jail well welcome to the jungle and let me tell you they dont give a FUCK what u did or where on.....i think a dose of reality is underway for you...and when it happens you will learn a valuable lesson untill then try to grow up some

woah wait up a minute.

you're dad BUYS you weed.

gives it to you to smoke on the condition you use it responsibly in attempts to protect you from the many side effects/possible side effects/addiction.

I'm not going to touch on the subject of whether or not buying your kid weed is responsible parenting for there are many details I don't know.... but if receiving a gift(or anything for free) is a burden then stop accepting the offer and see how you feel then.

Sounds to me like your complaint is "free weed, but not enough free weed"... which like many of us, myself included, probably have a lot of growing up to do. I hope you realize this for you're own benefit as well as your family's or that I am mistaken on circumstance....

EDIT: after having read through this thread and seeing that you smoke meth as well as don't see a problem with smoking weed all day... I think this is one of the too many circumstances that cannabis that is being used recreationally of self-medicating beyond what is healthy/beneficial and passed off and strictly medicinal. My advice is to stop smoking meth and as well as complaining about things given to you for free because one day they won't be there anymore and you'll have a shit reality to wake up to. You don't want that. Be smart man, make some healthier choices before you really have to deal with some major side effects.

Last edited:
I really hope this kid is just trolling because I am thoroughly fucking disgusted. I'm 18 and my parents would still have no problem whooping my ass if they knew that I smoked, and you're telling me your dad buys it for you? Holy shit I can't even fathom how you see that as negative.

You sound like a teenage girl who never got out of an extreme emo phase. Be thankful for what you have.

Its the first time hes been a dad to me actually in the last oh 16 years. I guided myself. Thats why im so fucked up. Was Always in trouble. Honestly i wouldnt even cry in that scenario he is only doing it to be right. No one cried when i almost died a few times now Idgaf though. Now that im on Seroquel and get weed during the day anyways always i can smoke all the heroin and meth i want. Southern Colorado is where i live a small little city surrounded by mountains and dealers in every side especially the East side where i live... (Per gram) Heroin is plenty and cheap cheap only 50. Next Meth its only 60. Crack/coke is only 50. These are easy to get so is weed. Weeds only 5 and 130 for decent herbs. All of it is good. Only two points of heroin make me nod a half gram makes me pass out and turn grey. Makes one sweat and nod and feel euphoric warmth and numbness. The meth makes ur hair stand up with just a taste or a few hits. A 50 makes you tweak for days it smoked at one sitting. It makes you euphoric alert tweeked focused and Spacey. Always makes me faint. The coke crack makes ur whole mouth numb and throat... It makes you high for 1-3 hours to and is cheap 150 for a three gram bad... All around Drugs are everywhere even far away places and remote rural areas.... Not just in the ghettos and rich cities or suburbs... I pay for my weed my dad just gets it because he has an id. I had to fight for years to make them accept it. Or pretty much smoke behind their back all day at school ha. Or take their car and go pick up. Or fuck it it im desperate enough my ass will walk 4-5 miles across town and back for it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.