• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Safer smoking says my dad instead of getting high using it as medication evey night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope this kid is just trolling because I am thoroughly fucking disgusted. I'm 18 and my parents would still have no problem whooping my ass if they knew that I smoked, and you're telling me your dad buys it for you? Holy shit I can't even fathom how you see that as negative.

You sound like a teenage girl who never got out of an extreme emo phase. Be thankful for what you have.

Lol!!! Nope. Its just my greed. We all have greed or gluttony so dont judge. Im already addicted to pot bro. Addicted as in dont eat or sleep without it. Dont go to work without meth heroin or weed. My three saviors. I need at least one or if none weed. I have been doing drugs since 14 so they practically given up. Tbh he isnt stupid. Im SURE he is well aware of my other addictions. I pitch half or full by the way he just has the ID and can buy it from the dispesary. Nice laced street weed and good dispense weed hell yea. I had to smoke everyday pretty much or have an episode and literally tear shit up. Break shit. Cause blood to be spilled. And my favorite thing to do is sit alone outside all night in cold as fuck weather with no shoes or no coat and drink some Brandy or some Vodka. Thats why i must smoke weed. Or wen my dad busted me doing H. No rehab or nothing. Just withdrawals and going ghost for three weeks

This thread makes me want to go buy a gift for my son because he is fucking awesome in comparison.

Could he swim on his own? I can and still fuck around "Casually" it is simple help others out moreso the homies and theyll help you. I have a free place to stay if i must. I just stay bc i dont get bitched at, can get money for drugs, can scam my parents for cash, get my brothers ass kicked by my dad just to be a dick. Dude he does whatever i tell him now. All bc i "Need" guidance and understanding hahahahahahahahahahahah i love being mentally ill advantages exist. Just majorly depressed bipolar and add

Could he swim on his own? I can and still fuck around "Casually" it is simple help others out moreso the homies and theyll help you. I have a free place to stay if i must. I just stay bc i dont get bitched at, can get money for drugs, can scam my parents for cash, get my brothers ass kicked by my dad just to be a dick. Dude he does whatever i tell him now. All bc i "Need" guidance and understanding hahahahahahahahahahahah i love being mentally ill advantages exist. Just majorly depressed bipolar and add

I really hope you're trolling, because if not you're a straight up sociopath .

I really hope you're trolling, because if not you're a straight up sociopath .

Don't use multi-syllabic words to describe him. He might fuck around and take it as a compliment.

No...I think its because he's not an ungrateful shit who takes advantage of his parents. I have bipolar and depression and my parents are the last people I would manipulate and take advantage of.

Also I've been using drugs since I was 12, yet I'm not using that as an excuse to be a bad person or give up. If anything, I learned from it and made myself a better person.

EDIT: you're young and I don't think anyone here wants to break you down. But look at yourself. You're out of line here, these people certainly know what they're talking about and I think at one point you did to...re-read what you posted in this thread. Totally different person than what I'm reading here.

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/754052-Help-Me-Get-Better-Bipolar-junky-losing-self-My-storey-is-sad-and-sinister?p=13020175#post13020175

Last edited:
And yes Colorado has a hard drug problem... This guy proves it. Let him rant on the internet suffering from his megalomaniac meth psychosis.
If you can't score hard drugs in most places in the U.S., I HIGHLY doubt you can score it in Colorado.

This is Cannabis Discussion, not Meth Discussion (OD) or the Dark Side, which is where this thread so desperately needs to be.

Yeah, I'd rather take that quote back. I changed what I had to say to make it somewhat more relevant but this thread needs to be moved.

I need to smoke safer I don't know what that means. I finally realized it was paranoid ass dick head prick cunt :p aka my dad. He goes to the dispensary and buys me weed. I can only smoke it in measured amounts. He puts a little in little baggies and can only smoke 0.5 every night now and on the weekend only 1 g at night like that's not safer smoking that's torture. You buy me a new pipe and weed and don't expect me to want to smoke? RESIN and FOIL

Just wondering, how old are you. Also, your thread title confused the crap out of me lol

I used to live there. I remember being offered meth in Bars ALL the time in Longmont

Now that Weed is Decriminalized in CO, Upper middle class kids will want to try the next 'illegal' drug, this opens a whole new flourishing market for street drug dealers. I have nothing against weed, But I know for sure the younger kids in colorado will have more exposure and access to harder drugs.

I didn't start out smoking weed... Weed came later. I started with Pills then went straight to heroin... I would say weed came after 2 years of heroin because I was trying to quit heroin, but still haven't. Im not upper middle class by the way. My parents are, but me I am poor. I have to work to support my own habits.

I didn't start out smoking weed... Weed came later. I started with Pills then went straight to heroin... I would say weed came after 2 years of heroin because I was trying to quit heroin, but still haven't. Im not upper middle class by the way. My parents are, but me I am poor. I have to work to support my own habits.

No, you don't. You get by on getting $10 or $20 from your parents every now and then. Go to inpatient rehab, and stop fucking around.

This kid is clearly a sociopath who doesn't even give a shit what he's putting his parents through.

I'm usually sympathetic but someone like this should just be thrown out on the street.

Everyone's body is their own business so if he wants drugs fine but he should just have to go friend for them himself and deal with any problems he encounters without anyone being willing to help him and maybe he'll change his tune in a few years of homelessness.

No, you don't. You get by on getting $10 or $20 from your parents every now and then. Go to inpatient rehab, and stop fucking around.

The money i get everyday is my own money. They take my paycheck and only give me small amounts because i blow money like nothing.. Half or 3/4 of my check if i could in a few hours. I support my Heroin and Meth habit....

This kid is clearly a sociopath who doesn't even give a shit what he's putting his parents through.

I'm usually sympathetic but someone like this should just be thrown out on the street.

Everyone's body is their own business so if he wants drugs fine but he should just have to go friend for them himself and deal with any problems he encounters without anyone being willing to help him and maybe he'll change his tune in a few years of homelessness.

Exactly its my body. If I want to do Meth and Heroin every day why the fuck not? They don't have to know shit about any of this. They don't. Sure they've found foil, needles, a bubble, and baggies, but that doesn't prove or even mean shit. I am careful with my tweaking. Maybe I am a sociopath. I just thought I was gifted with the skills of a delinquent. I know I'm Bipolar ADD and Depressed so yea why not Sociopathic. I am a junky as my definition of it is "One who is an infamous drug user. One who will go out of their way for any kind of drugs. One who is reckless and uses drugs carelessly ignoring the consequences. One who uses drugs as a daily habit. One who uses all sorts of drugs doesn't matter because well its a drug. Anyways. I wont be homeless I have places to stay. I have thought of this before which is why I am 10 Steps ahead of my parents. I simply have to show up there and will have a place. I will have my full paycheck and will work more of course soon so I will make it. I am not as dumb as people believe me to be. I am intuitive perceptive deceptive manipulative cunning sketchy but trustworthy. People look up to me for wisdom from the third eye that we open with a good session of smoking Meth =] . The Nazi's weren't fucking around making the best drug on the Earth in my opinion. Just pure bliss and such a little withdrawal. All the shit you see is dramatized.

Is this a joke? If you're under 18 you're beyond lucky your Dad lets you smoke at all (and .5/day is too much imo). If you're 18+, quit whining and move out.

Dude you don't smoke that much then. I can keep puffing and puffing and puffing that ganja all day and night. I used to smoke eighths 3.5 grams every day. Or more. Miss those days, but funds are hard to get. Which is why I am getting a second secret job ;] And just using that paycheck to get my meds to support my habits.

Dude you don't smoke that much then. I can keep puffing and puffing and puffing that ganja all day and night. I used to smoke eighths 3.5 grams every day. Or more. Miss those days, but funds are hard to get. Which is why I am getting a second secret job ;] And just using that paycheck to get my meds to support my habits.

Triple posting meth tip huh?

Hopefully a few years from now; your not logging in to this forum after going through Jail/Rehabs/Homelessness...Trust me when I tell you, you should ask your parents for help, your going to start getting paranoid very soon. First it's the cops. and then when you see that meth pipe bubble up and swirl you take a nice fat blast and then you can't move and your stuck as fuck, thinking someone is going to come and kill you.

Exactly its my body. If I want to do Meth and Heroin every day why the fuck not? They don't have to know shit about any of this. They don't. Sure they've found foil, needles, a bubble, and baggies, but that doesn't prove or even mean shit. I am careful with my tweaking. Maybe I am a sociopath. I just thought I was gifted with the skills of a delinquent. I know I'm Bipolar ADD and Depressed so yea why not Sociopathic. I am a junky as my definition of it is "One who is an infamous drug user. One who will go out of their way for any kind of drugs. One who is reckless and uses drugs carelessly ignoring the consequences. One who uses drugs as a daily habit. One who uses all sorts of drugs doesn't matter because well its a drug. Anyways. I wont be homeless I have places to stay. I have thought of this before which is why I am 10 Steps ahead of my parents. I simply have to show up there and will have a place. I will have my full paycheck and will work more of course soon so I will make it. I am not as dumb as people believe me to be. I am intuitive perceptive deceptive manipulative cunning sketchy but trustworthy. People look up to me for wisdom from the third eye that we open with a good session of smoking Meth =] . The Nazi's weren't fucking around making the best drug on the Earth in my opinion. Just pure bliss and such a little withdrawal. All the shit you see is dramatized.

My point was that what you are doing to your parents is wrong.

What you do to yourself is your business so long as it doesn't involve others but not caring about all the torture you probably put your parents through?

That is what is messed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.