• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Russel Brand... your thoughts?

There are many nonsensical or evil ideas rightly mocked in free society. Religions simply have amassed massive cultural capital. Doesn't make them any less stupid or evil than other dumb shit, though. Doesn't make it any less advisable from a critical secular POV to just stop believing in the dumb shit if it causes problems.

Just to be (more) clear (than i should have to): Violent persecution of anyone just for their beliefs is unacceptable.

More clarifications of basic assumptions: A person can belong to more than one group. A person can have rights while belonging to a group not considered worthy of special rights. Not every conceivable group needs rights. That's an absurd waste of concern since there are infinite conceivable groups, many of which (such as religious groups) defined solely by irrational beliefs, sympathy with evil or other errors. People have rights by virtue of being people.

Last edited:
Where has he said he’s against mmt? Would be interested to read his views on that.
I remember an interview where he said the only treatment was complete withdrawal. I've tasted opiates and they're not for me, other than the dhc I get prescribed for phantom limb pain, but people who opiods appeal to tend to be using them to help with trauma/psychological pain (I was lucky that LSD did it's magic for my trauma). To dismiss their needs was incredibly small minded, in my opinion. Just be ause he managed to quit totally doesn't mean everyone can.
This is conjecture on my behalf, but I bet he even opposed psychedelics. There's an arrogance he displays that doesn't sit right with me (sex addicts are no different to drug addicts. It's all about the dopamine effect. To think sex addicts are better than people dependant on drugs is so arrogant imo)

I don't know much about the guy, but I think it can be concluded that any guy who dresses like this (and is not a former bass guitarist for some pop-metal band that made it semi big in '92) is a guaranteed shithead:

Although I will say this scarf he's wearing here is actually rather nice, perhaps a chiffon of some sort:

Last edited:
I don't think people here have absolutely decided he's being silenced, just trying to figure out if that is what's happening, or if the allegations are actually legit. I'm leaning towards the former but am open to the latter, of him actually being guilty and its not just a hit job
One theory does not rule out the other, BTW.
He could be getting punished for things he said, AND be actually guilty at the same time.

I have precisely zero belief in the idea that this campaign against Brand has been started in the name of justice.

What's truly suspicious is all of the right wingers coming out to defend Brand and discuss ridiculous conspiracy theories when it's a conservative being accused of sexual assault but when it's a leftist? Oh yea they definitely did it, they're a rapist and a pedophile no evidence needed

Let me guess, you're one of those mentally challenged people who believe all the conspiracy shite he spews, and that all this is being done to silence him? Hahahaha, I laughed so hard my testicles fell out of the hole in my boxers.
Some of the " conspiracy shite" he has talked about was later found to be true.

It's like with Andrew Tate, as someone with a massive influence and popularity starts to question authoritarian narratives. The establishment, mainstream media, the military and pharmaceutical industry complex are controlled and influenced by factions within the deep state (Read Dr John Coleman's (Ex MI-6) book - Committee of 300).
Uh…
Andrew Tate used to admit to manipulating women into being camgirls for him to make money off of ON HIS OWN WEBSITE.

Not a good comparison unless you believe that Brand is guilty as well.

Let me guess, you're one of those mentally challenged people who believe all the conspiracy shite he spews, and that all this is being done to silence him? Hahahaha, I laughed so hard my testicles fell out of the hole in my boxers.
It’s not conspiracy to say we’re all getting fucked over in one way or another by the elites
It’s not conspiracy to say the media is full of shit
It’s not conspiracy to say Pfizer made billions off a vaccine that doesn’t actually work
Or thst Biden snd family are corrupt

It’s not conspiracy to say we’re all getting fucked over in one way or another by the elites
It’s not conspiracy to say Pfizer made billions off a vaccine that doesn’t actually work
Morons are programmed to believe all conspiracies are unable to happen in real life. Especially the ones who have "sold their soul" to capitalism believe like this.

Morons are programmed to believe all conspiracies are unable to happen in real life. Especially the ones who have "sold their soul" to capitalism believe like this.

Yes

Using "conspiracy theory" as a synonym for "unrealistic theory" is a good sign someone is a fool

It implies that conspiracies cannot exist

Many people are like this, sadly - with perhaps even a majority using the phrase "conspiracy theory" in this way

Yea conspiracies exist but that doesn't mean all of them are real, the internet allows even more theories to spread more quickly than in the past and now we have an abundance of nonsense theories. For example: the covid vaccine contains mind control {chips, drugs, particles}

Last edited:
Whenever I've had the misfortune to hear Brand speak about women it's always made feel slightly sick. Creepy af, nauseating. It would not surprise me 1% if he treated women terribly irl, although I am not saying that he did do that.

In my limited knowledge - he started out as a lefty-comedian, believed his own hype and image, disappeared up his own arsehole to re-emerge with an alt-right vibe (clearly vying for a new fanbase and income-stream, and successfully so)

I've never placed any real store on any word I've heard him speak as I think he's a quick-witted yet super-shallow mega-narcissist who has zero integrity (and extremely limited self-awareness but we cannot blame him for that, some people just don't have any). He has no idea what his politics are (whatever gets him the most attention, cash and women I imagine), or who he is in general quite likely.A grifter who has done "well" with his schtikk. He's always taken under two minutes to either make me feel ill or to bore me senseless so there's that.

I remember reading something he wrote about his heroin addiction and subsequent recovery too and having a strong sense that something just did not ring true with his words. Left me wondering what his game was and if he'd actually ever had an addiction to begin with.

So yeah - wouldn't trust a single thing about him.

If he's guilty of rape (in particular with a 16 yr old schoolgirl maybe). I hope he gets the full justice meted out to such people in uk prisons. It may actually do him good to experience a massive power divide from the other side of the fence, maybe. Lots celeb types get an easy ride in uk jails - this delusional cunt definitely would not and would be educated immediately into the reality of his powerlessness in that environment

Last edited:

Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

funny thing is these are statements the left wing would have openly embraced 5-10 years ago.