• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Russel Brand... your thoughts?

Tranced said:
He is not guilty of any crime, correct? That's one very big reason why.

Incorrect. He has sexually assaulted numerous women on camera.

Youtube has allowed abusers and sex offenders to monitise off their platform in the past, correct?

I'll take your word for it. I don't care about Youtube.

how can you trust them

I don't. I don't need to trust them. It's not an issue for me.

Hopefully you now understand, because this is a fucking huge issue.

I honestly don't care. I'm not afraid of the future. It doesn't really affect my life.

Your post has so many links and ideas. It's so much effort, for what?
Is Brand really worth this amount of mental gymnastics?
How many questions did you ask me in a single post?
Do you really want me to answer the questions?
Are you interested in my answers?
Do you have it all figured out?

He's a millionaire.
He abused women on camera.
He got away with it for years.

This is corrupt to the core. If you do not believe in the ethos of "innocent until proven guilty", then god forbid you're next.

I'm not suggesting that he's guilty of rape but it makes sense to me considering the amount of sexual assault he has committed on camera for Youtube (and other organizations) to distance themselves from him.

If he is a champion for free speech, he has tarnished his position through his awful behaviour.

At the end of the day I don't think he gives a fuck. I think he's a liar. Why is he always speaking so fast? Why is his energy so negative? Why is he so unhappy?

I don't care about Google. I don't care about monetization. I don't care about Youtube. I do care passionately about (my own) free speech and I don't believe anybody is coming to take that away from me. If and when they do, perhaps I will get worked up about conspiracies and how unfair everything is. Until that day, I'm perfectly chill and at peace.

Full disclosure: I didn't read a lot of your post and I didn't click on any of the links for the same reason I don't tune in to Brand (who is a millionaire)'s ranting monologues about injustice.

I used to read every sentence that people wrote and respond at length, but I am no longer motivated to do that. I don't want to change your mind. No matter how articulately I answer your questions, I'm not going to change your mind. There is no point... I mean no disrespect.

Your post has so many links and ideas. It's so much effort, for what?
Is Brand really worth this amount of mental gymnastics?
How many questions did you ask me in a single post?
Do you really want me to answer the questions?
Are you interested in my answers?
Do you have it all figured out?

If I didn't provide sources I'd be accused of making it up, so I provided them.

Yes, it is worth it, because peoples complacency and trust in the media & their smear campaigns is going to threaten the likes of this very site we post on.

Answer & do whatever you want, it doesn't bother me. I'm just making a strong argument and making sure I cover my bases.

I'd like to see the videos where he "has sexually assaulted numerous women on camera", though. I'm yet to see them, so feel free to change my mind. I'm open to anything & maybe I missed it.

Full disclosure: I didn't read a lot of your post and I didn't click on any of the links for the same reason I don't tune in to Brand (who is a millionaire)'s ranting monologues about injustice.

You spent more time replying to my post you didn't read, so I'm not putting a lot of stock in your response. Maybe if your videos come through I'll care to consider what you said, if that's the strong backbone. Otherwise it's not really mounting to much.

I mean no disrespect.

Me either, I believe quite simply in truth, justice, and the american way. Think of my post more as a survival manual, and prey you never have to call me.

There is no point.

You do indicate otherwise, mind.

I've already posted a video. They're super easy to find if you just google them.

Yes, it is worth it, because peoples complacency and trust in the media & their smear campaigns is going to threaten the likes of this very site we post on.

If this site goes away, so be it. It's not the end of the world. It is what it is.

I'm just making a strong argument and making sure I cover my bases.

I don't know how you can watch something like this and suggest that it's a conspiracy.

If he does this on camera, what does he do off camera?

It's not fair to women who were potentially abused / raped to say definitively that he didn't do it... and if you're not saying that, maybe he is a rapist.

The combination of (sex addict / drug addict / guy who gropes women without consent on live television) leaves me wondering. Brand's assumption in the video above was (maybe) that the reporter should be excited to be kissed by him and maybe she was. But, maybe she wasn't. Like I said, it's eerily familiar of the video I posted of Bill Murray. In Murray's case, he's popular enough to avoid the consequences of his actions for an entire lifetime.

Think of my post more as a survival manual

Um, I think I'll be okay.

I would describe him as the preeminent word salad artist.

Also he sounds like Kermit the frog, it's hilarious

And Kermit the frog sounds like Mickey Mouse which is not hilarious because it's not real

JP is very weird IMO. He has an academic background, he researched and taught Psychology at Harvard and became as assistant Professor and then an associate professor.

With those credentials there shouldn't be anything pseudo about his intellect.

But when he pontificates about anything, which, for some reason, he constantly gets invited to do, on the social media "celebrity guest" merry go round, he's huge a name, but he does talk absolute gibberish. When asked "Do you believe in God?" for example, he said something like "First you'd have to ask what do you mean by "Do", and then what do you mean by "you" " etc.

He's totally up his own arse. You can't get a straight answer or anything sensible out of him. Never seen anyone more blatantly narcissistic in my life. Acts like he thinks he's a rock superstar or something.

His 12 Rules for Life - the actual list itself is pretty good. But the book is unlistenable / unreadable imo. Full of nonsense.

When interviewed about his ant-global warming stance, he's said among other things that it cannot be measured, and "there's no such thing as environment....... because environment is everything, and there's no such thing as everything" And tons more unintelligible meaningless waffle.

One of the his 12 rules is “Be precise In Your Speech.”

The irony of that is unbelievable.

Last edited:
Russell Brand looks like the victim off a botched gender reasignment surgery. The real question is what was he/she born as and what was he/she hoping to become?

This is the Russell Hobbs thread?

61tb7awooHL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg