• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Russel Brand... your thoughts?

Who cares? Let the cards fall where they will I say.

Icarus flew way too close to the Sun & look what happened to him folks ;)
Go figure.............

I've never been able to stand the cunt from the start, like what 20 years ago?

The self confessed sex addict who's admitted that he's been abused in the past and is now being accused of abuse.

No smoke without a fire.
Enjoy your holiday?

You don't even need to be found guilty in court these days if you anger the regime, they just kill ways you earn money to send a message. Watch banks shut down his accounts next

Some things he says is way out there but with free speech being stifled in Canada it is refreshing to watch someone that questions the governments. SA claims are made against famous people all the time.
Has he been arrested or just media? I'm always weary of SA claims years after the fact against a person who most governments are pissed at.

You don't even need to be found guilty in court these days if you anger the regime, they just kill ways you earn money to send a message. Watch banks shut down his accounts next

Mad when you consider so many people have had accounts shut even banks ie deutschbank closing down Kanye etc. Meanwhile they were giving Jeffrey Epstein unsecured loans of $25million dollars or more.

People like Brand, Kanye, Tate etc are just pawns to the elite they are completely disposable at any time.

Then above them there is a certain level of people who are above the law.

He said to much that the powers that be didn’t like.
Exposing corruption and injustices to a large audience is not tolerated.
It could be true as Russel brand will fuck anything that moves but I don’t trust the media one bit.
Who owns the media and why would they want to discredit Russel brand is what people should be thinking about.

Here's one from 2006! https://www.standard.co.uk/showbiz/russell-brand-questioned-over-alleged-rape-7196916.html

People have known about this dude for decades.
If you sincerely believe he is "being silenced" because he's "anti-establishment" or whatever, you're a complete mark.
I don't think people here have absolutely decided he's being silenced, just trying to figure out if that is what's happening, or if the allegations are actually legit. I'm leaning towards the former but am open to the latter, of him actually being guilty and its not just a hit job

I don't think it's an attack from the matrix.

It's strange how Russell feels like he has to rape and abuse women when he had no end of willing partners. I think someone said when he was trawling he was getting through 50 women a week.

he makes me cringe

Same here. He’s a very annoying public figure who’s quite pompous and full of himself imo. He’s doing probably the easiest, low effort stuff one could possibly do at this point in time (“what are they NOT telling you!?”-style content) and his pretentious self-styling plus his irritating face, accent, vocal cadence etc just annoys the shit outta me tbh

As far as accusations go, this is the first I’ve heard of them and I don’t know anything about them.

Because protecting the interests a group defined by vehement and often aggressive/elitistic belief in fairy tales seems like a waste of limited time and feelings, of course

I already said that in the previous post pretty much

It's a parodic example of shit that's unnecessary to bother with

There are actual groups of people deserving concern and care, and individuals deserving it

Letting fairy tales interfere with actual life is bound to provoke some criticism... Terms like "antisemitism", "islamophobia", "christophobia" imply that this criticism is not only a problem but an unacceptable phenomenon. Look at the track record of world religions and try telling me that is so.

…and this is why his band of hard left nutters got told to do one.

If you can’t figure out that protecting religious freedom is a foundation of our liberal society then rightly the public aren’t going to vote for you.

‘Actual groups of people’….really? Jews aren’t people now? They aren’t deserving of concern in the same way any other humans are? Wow.

Congratulations on illustrating perfectly why people held their noses and voted for boris when frankly very few people actually wanted to.

Someone who was once addicted to heroin, who was against methadone maintainance is a fucking hypocrite, in my eyes. So makes him to be a sex fiend feel so much more believable

Where has he said he’s against mmt? Would be interested to read his views on that.

…and this is why his band of hard left nutters got told to do one.

If you can’t figure out that protecting religious freedom is a foundation of our liberal society then rightly the public aren’t going to vote for you.

‘Actual groups of people’….really? Jews aren’t people now? They aren’t deserving of concern in the same way any other humans are? Wow.

Congratulations on illustrating perfectly why people held their noses and voted for boris when frankly very few people actually wanted to.

Religious peoples are of course groups of people, but seeing as they are groups of people united by irrational beliefs, they are not groups that deserve concern and care. Religious people have the same rights as anyone, by virtue of being people. They don't have special rights by virtue of their irrational beliefs. To the contrary, they should expect harsh criticism from secular society.

If religious people freely chose their irrational beliefs, they are personally responsible. If religious people are holding irrational beliefs under coercion, their oppressive religion is the problem. Secular society is never the problem, and terms like those mentioned are an absurdity. If you wish to continue your argument, you should attempt to demonstrate why religious beliefs are not irrational.

Your quote simply misses the context. The full quote is "actual groups of people deserving concern and care". I think you actually got that but was grasping for arguments. English is not my first language. I absolutely did not intend to imply that religious people are not people. You should confirm that you understand this if you're interested in a coherent debate.

As for british politics, i don't know what this Corbyn dude stands for. I just know arguing from "antisemitism" (or "islamophobia", or "christophobia") really shouldn't be feasible in secular society, for reasons mentioned.

Don’t get confused, I understood what you meant perfectly it’s just that it’s complete bollocks.

Religious groups ARE deserving of concern and care and having their ability to live freely irrespective of their beliefs. Any time someone faces discrimination for what they believe it is a HUGE concern to any liberal society, irrespective of whether that division occurs because of religion, politics, culture or otherwise.

The freedom to believe in what one wants to believe in without facing persecution for those beliefs is one of the highest and most protected values of most western societies. A failure to call out and attempt to eradicate such persecution EVEN IF YOU DISAGREE WITH THE VIEWS OF THE PERSECUTED OR THINK THEIR BELIEFS ARE TOTAL NONSENSE falls short of that value and is the first step on the the slow march towards the thought police and intellectual terrorism.

You are a fascist mate 👍

You argued as if you interpreted me that way. Now you want to label me "confused" for simply reading and responding to your literal and non-ambiguous argument. Alright...

So this Corbyn man has persecuted jews..? Or failed to address party comrades advocating for persecution of jews? The bar for "antisemitism", "islamophobia" and "christophobia" is set very low. Words like that simply tell us that religious people may be offended by something, such as warranted criticism.

It's weird of you to call me a fascist simply for disagreeing with intellectual special treatment of doctrines that actually share important traits with fascism - intolerance of dissenting views, oppression, justification of violence, treating women as second-rate humans excluded from certain areas of life, etc. These antiquated ideas are precisely about controlling people by streamlining arbitrary beliefs and suppressing free thought. It's no secret. You're trying to shift the fascist label on me for not liking religion. Haha.