• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Rules for life and drug-taking

Do your research before you do your drugs.
Avoid dying. Avoid dependency.
You can abuse drugs to ignore all your shit OR Get yourself sorted and do drugs to get lit.

Once you have taken acid you will never be sure if the chair you are looking at is actually a chair..Oh and as Fat Freddy says, getting drunk and smoking weed is like pissing in the wind.

Once you have taken acid you will never be sure if the chair you are looking at is actually a chair..Oh and as Fat Freddy says, getting drunk and smoking weed is like pissing in the wind.
I'd have to disagree some. Getting drunk and smoking weed can be amazing if done properly. But I'm a little strange in that I actually like the feeling of the room spinning uncontrollably as I lie there tucked up in bed listening to some good dub.

I'd have to disagree some. Getting drunk and smoking weed can be amazing if done properly. But I'm a little strange in that I actually like the feeling of the room spinning uncontrollably as I lie there tucked up in bed listening to some good dub.
Got to have either some tolerance to both or strong tolerance to one of those to enjoy that combo. When I just started using drugs I figured out if I smoke a joint drunk that usually doesn’t end up well, if I smoke and start drinking beer that can be nice. Nowdays I don’t mind a drink while smoking or a smoke while drinking or a drink with weed, hell I bet even vapor with booze after edibles might be a fun thing to try.

But I say that avoiding booze all-round ain’t a bad drug advice. In lives of many here, things that’ll kill us after thousands and thousands of highs and sometimes hundreds of drugs will usually be tobacco and/or booze. Occasional cancers from RCs and not a nice consequences of some other stuff will sure take some tool but tobacco and booze will most likely win by far.

Got to have either some tolerance to both or strong tolerance to one of those to enjoy that combo. When I just started using drugs I figured out if I smoke a joint drunk that usually doesn’t end up well, if I smoke and start drinking beer that can be nice. Nowdays I don’t mind a drink while smoking or a smoke while drinking or a drink with weed, hell I bet even vapor with booze after edibles might be a fun thing to try.

But I say that avoiding booze all-round ain’t a bad drug advice. In lives of many here, things that’ll kill us after thousands and thousands of highs and sometimes hundreds of drugs will usually be tobacco and/or booze. Occasional cancers from RCs and not a nice consequences of some other stuff will sure take some tool but tobacco and booze will most likely win by far.
Yeah, I mean I used to have a few pints every night after work and would wake and bake every day if I wasn't working. If I was I'd wait until I was done. I have a hefty tolerance to both.

But I agree. Less is more with booze and a long term habit is not good. But good alcohol enjoyed mindfully and in moderation is one of life's joys.

Yeah, I mean I used to have a few pints every night after work and would wake and bake every day if I wasn't working. If I was I'd wait until I was done. I have a hefty tolerance to both.

But I agree. Less is more with booze and a long term habit is not good. But good alcohol enjoyed mindfully and in moderation is one of life's joys.
I also agree with what you said. What I think is also true that booze could and probably should, given civilization survives long enough, be replaced with safer/better alternative.