European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Rules for life and drug-taking

Ismene2

Bluelighter
Anyone accumulated any wisdom about life and/or taking drugs? Say if you were advising yourself at the start of your drug career?

I suppose mine would be:

1) Stay away from heavy use of speed - it sends you psychotic.
2) Stick to psychedelics. Maybe a pinch of heroin/coke/MDMA once a year or whenever but not as a regular diet.
3) Not all drugs are good. Some of them are great.

And a general life rule:

5) When cutting up a body in a bathtub always leave the arms on till last - otherwise it spins.

Keep opiates as a payday (MAXIMUM) treat.
Some drugs deserve theirs fearsome reputation. Having a joint or E and being fine is not the same as trying heroin or crack. The media's/politicians' fault.
Use psychedelics more than anything else and don't smoke shitloads of weed when on them.
Not all crack/H addicts are bad people, but the majority of them are.
Budget for "real" life experiences like travelling over drugs.
Don't lie to SOs about your use. If she can't accept you occasionally doing shrooms then she's a NARC, and if you're hiding H use, you've got a problem.

1. Don't think that just because you are very tolerant and permissive about drug use that you will be able to persuade non drug users to change they way they think about drugs. This is regardless of how much knowledge or experience you may have compared to them.

2. Don't think that just because it's OK to talk openly about taking drugs on certain sections of the internet that the same will apply 'in real life.'

3. Do not talk about Fight Club.

Last edited:
Minimalism . . . .

but some days are just harder than others

Engage in other interests.

cmNANMs.png

32 years of daily use first crank then in UK coke meth back in yuba city this my advice .
Always have either opium heroin best or pregabalin for the comedown best bu when coke or meth run out use them always have a downer

If you have a wank on merth or coke sometimes when you been at it foer a few hyours and you not shot your load accept it not happen do you gear and sleep

Reach for harm reduction before harm is done.
I could also say that stay off of drugs that have enormous escapist character but not much else but it gets all blurry and arbitrary, so, that is only one up there.

Last edited:
Just say, "NO". ;)

Seriously though, my advice to a cocky young me would be:

"Nicotine and ethanol are the most insidious drugs you will encounter, and are likely to still be your crutch when the appeal for others have long diminished. Stick to cannabis, MDMA, and psychedelics - but only as a reward, not a way of life.

Floss."

Just say, "NO". ;)

Seriously though, my advice to a cocky young me would be:

"Nicotine and ethanol are the most insidious drugs you will encounter, and are likely to still be your crutch when the appeal for others have long diminished.

do you think that's because they're the two drugs that are legal and easily available or just the nature of them?

Anyone accumulated any wisdom about life and/or taking drugs? Say if you were advising yourself at the start of your drug career?
1) NEVER listen to anyone talk about how strong their MDMA is if they have never taken a good dose of MDA ;)

2) Watch how you smoke MDPV & NEVER Freebase it

3) Weed can have the same kinda mental grip on you that Heroin does

4) When you have been awake for 3 days on MXE doing more of it isn't a good idea.

Do as much as you can, as far as you can, die young and leave a pretty corpse....or maybe not

Tobacco is now becoming extremely expensive though, with a pack of 20 costing £13-£15. If you smoke 3 packs a day you'd almost be better off with a small coke, heroin, or crack habit!

(I did say small because I know heavy crack users can easily burn through hundreds of pounds worth in a day.)

When holding the drugs in your hand always say "One more for the Fuhrer" and take an extra hit.

Opioids for recreation should be a hard pass. Just not a good idea and also fuck meth and crack. Coke I'll let slide but your an asshole sometimes too and I'm sure as fuck not paying your expensive prices.

I'll stick with pot and psychedelics. Everything else is once bitten, twice shy. Ahhhh, what the fuck am I talking about? It had to be 1,000,000 times bitten 2,000,000 times shy for my hard headed ass.

Last edited: