Roll Call - New Jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.
where the fuck are u from lacey? LITTLE brick. not brick township at the shore.

[edit - flaming, removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
just adding more to my previous comment, if ur so tough stop acting like ur some tough shit from the streets.

for fucks sake this is an internet forum. no one cares where ur from or who u are. the whole point of this thread is to bring ppl from nj together. not to rep ur block or whatever retarded shit ur trying to do.

stop and think before u post.

is there going to be a fucking NJ get together or what? this just keeps going on and on....

swybs

chopp be easy
you the one sayin no one cares where you from but you the one talkin bout where you from so relax

shit where the fork at you gotta eat that e-beef yo. lol

For real, chill man theres nothin here worth start gettin riled up about

Holding it down for Passaic County here....I must be the only North Jersey person on this damn thing :)

^^^ north jersey here, too, though borderline (Union area)

swybs

xtc2ez said:
Holding it down for Passaic County here....I must be the only North Jersey person on this damn thing :)

Worddd

You aint the only im passaic county native paterson border

Where at u live, clifton or some shit? or u all up in hawthorne or fairlawn or one of those nice spots

swybs word up passaic n essex county thats jersey to me man. the rest of jersey can drop dead, oh yea, the shore can stay too, fuck the rest =D

Hey there ebombnj...I'll be spending most of my days in Williamstown! You should come down to CrossKeys Skdyiving and jump with me!

where is williamstown nj? my college town was williamstown MA... i live now in highland park nj...

DAYM there is alot of new brunz area heads on here too fuckin rutgers is like the drug magnet

drugs are bad
anyways im bringing another bluelighter out to this state. if she wants to post she will but i wanted to say it first

Status
Not open for further replies.