Roll Call - New Jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 male
South Jersey
Cherry hill

Hi2u. New to the forums.

Last edited:
hey virtuaso.. I'm kindda near there.. well for the next week or so I'll be at my beach house in OC
send me an IM (icunvme54)
21/f

Chyea

yooo rep wayne-passaic county. I go to rutgers in new brunswick too chyea. im 19 & a breaks/house DJ and love goin to bisco shows, fests, and raves. If ur around my area n wanna smoke a fat blunt or trip hit me up. AIM SN = Skrat909

21/m camden county

anyone feel free to hit me up or pm , i always love to trip, smoke and drink with new people

TheMadcapLaughs said:
thats funny i live in voorhees i didnt know anyone around here was on this

Damn, yeah that's pretty close. I also didn't think anyone lived around.

Cherry_Peel said:
i got lost in patterson. it was scary.

serioulsy what the fuck is wrong with you people...is it so hard to spell paterson.....if you live in jersey , been to p town, and still mis spell it you just fuckin suck at life.
:|

anyways nygiants where abouts in paterson u live

OMG, like, i went to like, the ghetto and stuff, and there was like, black people there! And, like, there was people standing on the street! I was like, so scared! OMG!
8(
I love that White Castle in paterson. i always get mad food when i go there. that neighborhood is cleanin up too at least last time i was there. white castle aint even that hood its in the middle of town with alot of shit all around, lil girls like yall should be worryin about the big bad dark alleyways and the boogeyman not a fast food joint. :D

ive always found that being in the ghetto you should worry about the cops more than the people who live there. they are much more likely to harass you than even thuggish types, and they arent as easy to deal with either.

plus i'd much rather end up gettin a beating and losing my wallet than getting arrested and put in jail, then have to go through a minimum of 6 months in the system in one form or another (ie probation, court dates, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.