Roll Call - New Jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.
swybs said:
yo, all you NJ peeps need to calm down--bunch of lazy ass motherfuckers, not wanting to get up with each other. Endless.

For those peeps that want to catch a beer at a pub, PM me.

swybs

shiit, the real reason is yall couldnt HANG with me ;) lol

really doe.

nah honestly almost everytime i,m unfortunate enough to chill with any peeps who aint like me they be all like.....sittin there say dumb shit like... .."say something! you sound so cool when you talk!"

this is why i hate chillin with white people and any people who aint from/down with the hood

i stick to my peoples but maybe if yall get lucky ill come thru for a select few of ya ;) lol

yall would know who you are. but swybs, if you just drop the "beer at a pub" british shit for "40 on my stoop with cards" then youre in. ;)

just playin yall you know i aint that head-swelled full of myself but it is a lil bit true...

hate to break it to you lacey, but you're white too ;)

Last edited:
I never said that right off the bat without bothering to learn the person for themself and who they are instead of their 'group', that i hate right away because they aint from the same life as me.

All im sayin is, that out of the people i dont like, if you look back at it, most of em tend to fall into the category of people who aint from the same place in life.

not BECAUSE they aint from the same place in life. but because of the characteristics they got that i dont enjoy. and sometimes or many times, people from their place in life, share the same characteristics that i dont enjoy because groups of people often share traits.

all of this is pretty straight up.

you enjoy being aroudn peopel you got things in common with because thats what you share and it gives you a understanding.

that person could come from anywhere and its very possible for somebody who aint like you to have other things in common with you.

but its much more usual that people in a similar life as you will have something in common with you.

you take people on a individual basis. for who they are.

if AFTER you took them for who they are, not where they are from, it ends up that most of the ones you dont like share certain characterictics, how does that mean you were biased against them from the start.

all you did was liek or not like them because of how they are/act/treat you,etc. if you are seeing a pattern of shared characteristics in a certain group of people that you dont like, that dont mean you were ignorant or biased.

that is all i am saying. there is people from the same spot as me that i cant stand either.

the whole thing was, i was talking about people i enjoy chillin out with. and i enjoy chillin with people that understand me. and usually the ones who understand me share the same life as me. not all the time but alot of the time. aint nothing wrong with that.

lookin at it now , what i said before did sound close minded i guess if you took it the wrong way. but this post should make that clearer.

it aint as simple as "i dont like ___(group of peopl)___"

its that i dont like __(trait)____ in a person. other than the exceptions, which happen alot too, most of the time when i get to know people i find that people from ___(group of people)___ usually have __(trait)___ that i dont like in a person.

if they dont, good, imma be chill with them. if it was about prejudicing based on peoples "social group" or whatever the hell you wanna call it, then there would be no exceptions.

dont deny that a person picks their friends because of the way the friends are that the person likes.

aint nothin wrong with preferring to be around the people you like.

if what you like is determined by prejudice, pre concieved ideas, etc. then that is when there is a problem.

whoo damn. well after all that if you still aint feelin what im sayin, go head put the lil :| face at me LOL

Nah im just playin, nothin else to say. this was a interesting side topic.

I understand what you mean. I guess you just have to realize how you come off to people when you say things like this is why I hate chillin with white people, or this is why I'll never go to New England, I hate hippies etc etc. It does appear like you're saying "i dont like ___(group of peopl)___" And to someone like me, who is white and lives in New England, it comes off as an attack. I may be the above things but I am also from Philly and hung out in the playground smoking blunts and drinking forties just like everyone else. So when I feel someone is putting people in groups and assuming certain things about them I'll call them out on it, whether it be about wasps or thugs or whatever.

:| ;) %)

Laura ... i is 24
Fort Lee NJ
love love love progressive music like BT, Tayo and Hybrid, as well as pys trance like the none other infected mushroom and then astral projection who i will be seeing this sat, tomorrow... yay....
email me if you are bored, i don't know too many people in NY, NJ... i'm a newbie....

:)

Last edited:
Hey all! I'm moving to Jersey at the end of this month to be closer to my skydiving dropzone. I'm in Audubon if anyone knows where that is (bout 15 minute commute to Philly apparently).

Hit me up if ya wanna hang out or show me some nifty spots, though it's pretty likely I'm gonna be a hangar rat in Williamstown.

AIM: kiwikr72

damn havent checked in the jerZ thread in awhile ill be officially back in 2 weeks i leave this sunday maybe saturday if im bored =)~

central coast sayreville then prolly freehold is my number 1 choice so far

oh word?

DAMN there is a lot of monmouth county heads on this board.

so many freehold, eatontown, asbury, sayreville area heads on here from what i seen.

whats the deal with that?

Old Bridge
Metal, Hardcore, Speed Metal, Black Metal, Death Metal, Punk, Progressive Rock/Metal, Classic Rock

wow there are many kinds of metal! i'm a cellist.
i like lots of music; i love playing classical chamber music, but right now i don't have a group to play with. :\
i think i've posted in this thread before, but now i'm 26 because my birthday was last week! i live in highland park.

lacey k said:
oh word?

DAMN there is a lot of monmouth county heads on this board.

so many freehold, eatontown, asbury, sayreville area heads on here from what i seen.

whats the deal with that?

I never really noticed an abundance of Monmouth county people in here, but since Monmouth co is densly populated and tends to be economically sound, you'll have a great number of people who use drugs and haven't pawned their computer

well the nice people can hit me up with a pm and ill hook ya up with my number and we can chill

Ketamike said:
I never really noticed an abundance of Monmouth county people in here, but since Monmouth co is densly populated and tends to be economically sound, you'll have a great number of people who use drugs and haven't pawned their computer

LOL, so tru.

seems like not alot of north jersey heads on here at ALL
thats interesting to me

but alot of the middle ....right around the bottom of north jerz and morris (well i guess thats north j but idont consider it lol) county, middlesex monmouth etc and alot from the midle-south western jersey areas

lol i love the ppl from this thread.

head into little brick if u wanna see the hood.

Status
Not open for further replies.