Roll Call - New Jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dazzle said:
there's a couple weeklies/monthlies in NJ... one new one i just posted... the draw back is that the venues close at 4am... believe it or not, there is somewhat of a dayparty/outlaw scene here... there is also a strong summertime psytrance presence too if ya know where to look.

it just depends on how involved you are and what your down for.

my friend was telling me about these outlaw psytrance parties in the woods;

i really want to find out more about these but i lost touch with this friend.
can anyone point me in the right direction???

So how about this psytrance scene.

spread the word. i would love to hit up a goa outlaw.

wo0ter said:
Hi!

18/f, originally from Monmouth County, now at Rutgers. I love anything by Ferry Corsten, Armin, etc... I also love Japanese rock hehe =)
AIM: I woohoo qurl I

19/m
I am from monmouth county too and have a couple friends at rutgers.
where in monmouth county are all you people?!!?

Hey, I work out in Jersey, if anyone ever wants to party, let me know!!

21/f

OMG, I can't believe I haven't posted in here.

But I'm 16. And I live in Mercer. Smack between Princeton and Trenton in the screwed up town known as Lawrence, home of the highest number of bomb threats per school year!

i like to go to atlantic city alot and gamble. there are a few good clubs on the weekend, i like the borgata

Hanlons_Razor said:
OMG, I can't believe I haven't posted in here.

But I'm 16. And I live in Mercer. Smack between Princeton and Trenton in the screwed up town known as Lawrence, home of the highest number of bomb threats per school year!

sup! i goto school at Rider, i see all you lawrenceville prep kids and notre dam kids at the 711 on 206 every fuckin day!!

i'm home from school now but i like 25 mins from lawrenceville. drop me a pm some time ;)

I'm in Ridgefield, I love ACID, and I'd like to meet more people that also love it.

edited - please read the Bluelight User Agreement

Rules have been established to protect Bluelight and its members against abuse. Use of Bluelight for any purpose that is unlawful, or in any manner which could impair the operation of this site or any other party's use or enjoyment of this site, is strictly prohibited. Specifically, you may not:

use Bluelight in any way, shape or form for unlawful purposes, including, without limitation:
attempting to solicit or obtain contraband substances or substances of a quasi-legal status; or information on how to do so;

YIKES, I didnt mean any harm by what I was saying sorry, I was talking about trying to find some clubs or decent bars or something in my area, sorry should have made it clearer.

Last edited:
im close to princeton!

there are so many central jerz ppl on here... we all have nothing to do, we all know central jerz sucks ass, why dont we all get together?

19F / Cranford and Mahwah (Ramapo college)

Transferring to the one and only Rutgers New Brunswick in Spring semester tho!

15, north north north jersey, passaic(west milford). any blers in my area?
aim-ldi0tequ3

Status
Not open for further replies.