Roll Call - Georgia

Status
Not open for further replies.
any body from southeast ga? let me know. we need to talk. If your in the soth east area of ga. on the 24th of january come see PANGAEA. They are a kick ass rock n roll band. Very talented and they play original adn infectious music although they do about 10 cover songs as well. including: pearl jam, the beatles, the red hot chili peppers, teh rolling stones, alice in chains, pink floyd, ween, the pixies,

they are playing at DOS PRIMOS in Statesboro, Ga. anybody interested let me know and i'll give directions. they are having excellent drink specials that night and there is always a crowd of girls at DOS PRIMOS. add teh groupies to that and it promises to be a good night.

Last edited:
Hey guys, im in atlanta too. ive been lurking on this board for over a year now, haha , thought it was time to show my face. i think its very important that everyone makes it out to the big protest at the riviera january 30- february 1, to protest the new 3 am closing laws. these laws are killing our scene, and i may be alone here, but i dont want to see everything go back to being underground and illegal, cause damn, im all about the music and you just cant get digweed booked for an underground afterparty.

plus, i am good freinds with a lot of the dj's and bartenders at backstreet and riviera, and their livelihood is going down the drain, they are gonna have to find new jobs. plus, i think the law is STRAIGHT UP DUMB and will accomplish nothing. so please come out an support it, its a big three day party, 24 hours a day, and EVERY DJ IN ATLANTA is spinning there, so it should be fun too.

riviera is no alcohol now, so expect to see my there in all my pilled-up speed-freak glory :)

Cobb county here. Specifically, the Kennesaw/Marietta area.

Well I'm from TN, but I only go to raves in Atlanta because ATLANTA KICKS ASS!!! I go to ETSU.. and I'm almost 20. My name's Cassie!

PLUR
<3

faris said:
i have to post an update. i've been pushing backstreet as the shit, but all of atlanta is being swept up in this bullshit closing early thing. backstreet will now have to close at 2am (or is it 2:30?) like everyone else. however, if you come outside atlanta, north just inside the perimeter, club europe will be the next place people will flock to after the city shuts down. this place is open till 6am.

that is all.

i wonder what the re-vamping of the underground will be.. They're pushing the city for a 6am close time with the move of several buckhead bars/clubs..

They're just gonna move all the clubs to underground atlanta, last call's still 4:00 am there. Last I head at least 6 clubs have submitted business apps to open up down there and another handfull were planning to. Should be interesting for the first few weeks until it turns to crap just like every other club spot in atlanta.

*waves to B.

i'm boycotting underground. how many times have they tried reviving that shithole and it's worked how many times?? riiight. 8)

meh...i think i'm getting too old for going out anymore anyways. i still really want to go to the velvet room or to 1150 though. lol, i even went out to friggin WILD BILLS a month or so back! 8(

yeah buckhead was fine till all those little thug wanna be fools came around. Now you got shoot outs and fights all the time. So what do they do...move it to Underground. Riiight thats gonna work. I bounce at a strip club so luckly I don't have the urge or the time to go out anymore. If people would just go out to have fun and not try to prove something or disrespect people it would be worth it, but I figure this is not only a problem in Atlanta.

Just moved here from way up north.... south western GA is gonna take some getting used to.

hey all! updating my info is all. i live in midtown atlanta and am in need of some new raver buddies. :)

What's up ATL? We like to party on the southside, yup yup. Haven't partied in town in a long ass time. I got tired of the Glob-I mean Globe. We started calling it romper room cause Plur Planet and Co. could'nt keep the kids out. Whatever happened to the Atrium? Those were the best back at the turn of the century. I'm definatly gonna miss the Chamber. by the time you pay to go in the clubs, (elven50, etc..) you're too broke to by drinks and whatnot. Diamond, what slick-ass job you got to be living in Midtown? We're always throwin house parties and chillin on the southside. Just 25 minutes from downtown. Seems like everywhere else you go in the metro is cop alley.

Ya'll take care!!

I'm New to Georgia... I just moved here.
Augusta allright but nothing special.
The local University is ok, though...

Griff said:
They're just gonna move all the clubs to underground atlanta, last call's still 4:00 am there. Last I head at least 6 clubs have submitted business apps to open up down there and another handfull were planning to. Should be interesting for the first few weeks until it turns to crap just like every other club spot in atlanta.

*waves to B.

long time no see... glad to see you're still browsing occassionally :)

Status
Not open for further replies.