Roll Call - Georgia

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been awhile since I've been in Atlanta, but maybe call MJQ. It's a club in Midtown/Virginia Highlands area. Last time I was there, they had house on Saturday nights. Afterhours place is Backstreet(s). It's normally a gay club, but everyone goes there for afterhours since it's open 24/7. Yes, they have a 24 hour liquor license.

I'm in Alpharetta. Going to PVD in Charlotte 11/11 (I think) and then Awakenings at the Globe 11/15. Anyone else hitting up any upcoming parties?

Fiza

hey geisha...i think i may know you? did you used to post on raves.com? never met you but we emailed a couple times (at least i did to a person i think may be you!)

and there are no "younger" crowds afterhours!!! that's the beauty of it!! and backstreet is probably the best choice if you want to party after 2am. i think they're even trying to tighten restrictions more on how long bars stay open, specifically in buckhead.

atlanta has a lot to offer, but it's funny that no one can give you any info. myself included and i'm 100% native. :\

Faris:
Yep that was me! I miss raves.com :\ I've been frequenting Crescent Room, Globe or 1150 when I have gone out. Hopefully 11/15 will be a good show. Was your name "faris" on raves.com? I don't remember anyone from there--good memory! Do you go out alot? I've never been to Backstreet.

I'm in Augusta, which sucks. If anyone can offer me a respite from this hellish place, please, let me know. Or if anyone else happens to be in the Augusta area and needs someone to commiserate with, again let me know.
Later

geisha: the only reason i remember you is because you can't forget a name like "fiza"...and you told me it rhymes w/"visa", like the card.

and actually, thanks to raves.com, i found bluelight. those guys were being such dicks to me i had to find somewhere else to post. thank god! ;)

i used to go out tons. backstreet mainly. i haven't been there in a really long time though, probably a year and a half or more. it's probably gotten bigger, crowd-wise. it grew in the short time i frequented the place. definitely a kick-ass place and very drug-friendly.

i've been wanting to go out to 1150 for a good while now. hit me up on PM if you want, and maybe we could actually meet sometime!

later.

Living at the KSU dorms...maybe see some of you at Ferry Corsten tonight...

Streaming your music now clone...

I've crammed 75 people in my one bedroom apt for a party once.. lol..and my neighbor's don't give 2 fucks..

alpharetta here.. but i'm 2 min from roswell and gwinette...

damn....lotta peeps around the same area. we need to meetup at a party or sumthin-most of my friends are getting out of the EDM scene :(

i'm in athens now, at school. guess which one...heh. the schene up here is simply bars. i haven't found a good rave yet and god knows i've looked. anyone from around here know where the scene is? pm me.

I'll be at Riviera's 4yr anniv party too. Anyone else going??

geisha

Status
Not open for further replies.