Roll Call - Georgia

Status
Not open for further replies.
faris said:
i also met crow and griff at the same time. fizzy as well.

hey DD, you know you're only like, miles from me right?

Not anymore :( My apartment flooded and i didn't have anywhere to go.. I'm back in Virginia now.

Is there any good techno down here? I'm most interested in Detroit style.. I've noticed a lot of dnb, but hardly any techno, I'm hoping I've just been overlooking it. I'm out of my niche right now! :)

i'm not too sure about that, i'm just trying to find a good club to start going to... i just moved back here and when i was here before i was too young to go raving or anything like that.

Holy shit, man. This is mindblowing. I had no idea that online communities like this even existed!

Marietta/Kennesaw/Woodstock, here. Go to KSU. :D

Dang, pretty cool to see this kind of thing.

Hey dpc.

Man, this thread is kinda' dead, no? Need some conversation here.

Anyone know of any big events coming up?

get yo' ass back down here then! i gotta meet you sometime! ;)

SouthEastern GA right here. This is were it's not happening.

i'm back in athens for school now, i was in macon over the summer. STILL no one going to UGA in this thread? that's hard to believe, with over 30,000something students here...

locoveed said:
i'm back in athens for school now, i was in macon over the summer. STILL no one going to UGA in this thread? that's hard to believe, with over 30,000something students here...

I'm a first year student at UGA right now.

i go to uga. uga doesnt really seem to be the best place to party if ur into drugs, more alcohol really... sad. it seems kinda hard to find connections here. whatever, itll come with time. its a great campus and is awesome for tripping, and downtown isnt bad to roll at if u dont mind being around a bunch of slutty drunks. anyone from around here that likes to party feel free to PM me.

Sandy springs represent.

I jsut moved here from Rome anyone around my area feel free to PM or e-mail me([email protected]). I'd like to meet new people more particularly an attractive female whom I could roll with and share my life with=D but I'm cool with anyone who wants to get together. I need to make new friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.