• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pills/MDMA Discussion: Next Cunt to Name a Naughty Web Vendor Gets Infracted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red MasterCard's, Orange Owls and Lime Green/Yellow Minion's are also popular at the moment in the Netherlands.

Orange Owls are lab tested at 240mg MDMA. MasterCard's & Minions are lab tested at190mg to 200mg MDMA.

They are rated for strength and effect. People are describing these pills as very heavy and hard hitting.

But if you start with 1/2 a pill the desired MDMA effects are present. The love is still there.

Test centers can test for left over precursor chemicals in pills. But I don't think they can differentiate between different production methods.

I know 95% of MDMA that is being made in the Netherlands is being made with Chinese PMK oil.

There is a precursor to PMK oil that has been found and is being used. It is a pure white powder and easy to smuggle in through Dutch ports.

Anything else you would like to know?

Are these the Minions you are referring to?
2hs6sjl.jpg

These have been goin round Copenhagen for a while. But they are no where near 200mg. Id say maybe 100mg at best. Mellow pill. Chatty and social. But i drop 5 of them on a night and they do in no way compare to the blue instagrams for instance. Maybe these are copies i dunno.

Also these have been goin round. Pill weighs 200 mg and again i estimate these at around 100mg.
i6laic.jpg

Stay Safe

Are these the Minions you are referring to?
2hs6sjl.jpg

These have been goin round Copenhagen for a while. But they are no where near 200mg. Id say maybe 100mg at best. Mellow pill. Chatty and social. But i drop 5 of them on a night and they do in no way compare to the blue instagrams for instance. Maybe these are copies i dunno.

It's likely these are the ones being referred to - altogether different press: http://www.pillreports.net/index.php?page=display_pill&id=35294

Been lurking for a little while, thought I would join in as good discussion.

Anyone here tried Silver Bars from NL? Interested to hear others' experience, I enjoyed them but quite a serious pill, quite strong without much "fun". Tested on WEDINOS just incase and came back as MDMA.

Be great to here others' opinions, a few friends who had them couldn't keep half down and made them vomit pretty quick.

A stalker turned talker here - I had a silver in ibiza, granted after a couple of light blue 'Y' stamped pills (which were low-med dose mdma i'd say) but i thought the silver was very good (for a dutch pill). I did it in 2 halves half and hour apart and when it kicked in it took me into a much more energetic, happy, euphoric state, not mongy. I did feel a bit burpy tho. From then on it was more y's and crystal and it got messy.

I agree with most people on here that the peach lions are great pills. Best for me since the white mitzis that were around at the same time as the turtles. (Just to mention, the turtles i had were definitely adulterated with some sort of psychadelic stimulant, alot of us felt aweful the next day as well, hearts pounding unusally fast).

Packet sniffer, thanks for the insight, would you be able to shed any light on why glycidate synth produces inferior mdma to safrole? I read somewhere before that the more process the precursor goes through the less superior the product. Could this be because it effects the isomer ratio? Or does more process create a weaker bonded mdma molecule (this is my uneducated theory)?

What's the deal with yellow Rolls Royces? There's a report on PR saying they're PMA but no test results and plenty of people saying they're clean.
The ones I had (no 2.0 on the back) were not PMA - I tested fully, incl. mandelin. They were good, clean, euphoric and probably about 180mg.

That said, there are lots of different batches about, so do be careful.

What's the deal with yellow Rolls Royces? There's a report on PR saying they're PMA but no test results and plenty of people saying they're clean.

Mixed view on these. I've done the peach orange colour ones now four times.
Sold as MD high around 180 mg.
Other users have personal reports of great only take half etc.
Tested with all reagents and appear ok.

1st - 1/4 pub a very little tickle (test)
2nd - 1/2 home long come up but ate 1 hr b4 very mild effects virtually none.
3rd - 3/4 club strong come up in an hr eyes all over place followed by 1/4 then 1/2 loads of energy easy come down ? Mate had 1/2 and anihilated for an hr on come up.
4th - worrying about mixed results previous and possible wide dose range crushed 4 pills together and made 1/2 pill bombs. Ate 3 hrs before drop light meal. Drop 1/2 nothing 1hr 30, drop another 1/2 low effects, 2hrs 30 drop another 1/2 medium MD high but not much euphoric. Didn't bother with anymore that night as it felt like it was just going to continue as the same. Same Mate who previous did 1/2 felt nothing after 2 hrs redosed 1/2 and got medium effects. The comedown was actually lovely, went straight to sleep woke up next day I felt euphoric and full of empathy, went to a protest rave and didn't feel the need to take anything as I was still full of energy. Danced for 4 hrs!!!

In all very unpredictable pills and possible wide dose range. 2 out of 4 occasions come up around 1hr 30 / 2 hrs to even feel anything.

They were reported toxic by plod but absolutely no reason and they say same for high or wide dose. Usually if adulterated they state it.

I now assume all Rolls Royce are gonna be similar. If I had dropped full or higher on that initial 3rd drop thinking they were crap from 2nd time then can see why the warning is there.

Be careful don't do more than 1 per drop and wait 2 hrs before considering it's a low dosed one you got.

PMA? If so then the high of PMA is nice and very similar to MD. certainly no high temps or horrid effects just variable.

anyone else had the black Dom Perignon pills? I had one at the weekend gave one to a mate who then halved it. Of all the Dutch pills I've had this one seemed the best, had ups's, Instagrams and I had a yellow Rolls Royce Wednesday evening ( wasn't expecting much from it, high tolerance and I'd heard they weren't brilliant), the Black DP was awesome, I don't know if it's the amount of md in them or the synth or combining it with speed and acid. I still didn't get all loved up, like back in the day, but I was getting tingles up and down my spine and I was talking shit to anyone who'd listen.

If I can get more I'll do a pillreport on them, there isn't one for the black ones, but on ecstasy data one has been tested around the 240mg. Did I manage to get 2 of the first strong batch and if I get more they could be weaker...?

I'll keep you posted.

Packet Sniffer - thanks for all the Dutch info!

Maybe you could a weekly summary of whats happening over there for us english language speakers ;)

Obviously takes up too much time, but would be great to see more info cross - language, I wonder what Germans are posting etc?

MDMA made from Safrole Oil produces a more stoned body high.
That's a load of shit. Safrole MDMA is far more energetic and uplifting. Also, as has already been stated, PMK has been used since the '90s, and right up until the drought, which means PMK is not the issue. Someone else has already commented on your 'the love is there' comment, so I'll refrain from doing so. ;)

I'd have to agree with treacle about that one. I had a consistent hook up for stuff that was supposed to be safrole synth a while back pills and crystal and it was like a cleaner high less mongey and more loved up bouncing about the dance floor.

Packet_sniffer has posted some good information here though since he/she joined. What's your theory about the mix of isomers? ive read that d-Mdma would be more energetic and l- more mongey. According to phikal its racemic most people would prefer but maybe some of us would rather the energetic stuff.

Shulgin said that even though one isomer is more energetic, that ideal effects are when its racemic, so you get a bit of everything. I tried my 'safrole' MDMA last night, at a rave, with two mates. I did us 130mg each, then I topped up with half a Dutch Lion and most of a Rainbow Drop. The MDMA didn't seem very good, at all. I've had a month or more off, so I would have come up quite noticeably. There was no discernible come up, and I didn't get particularly loved-up, just spaced out. I'll be trying Tomorrowlands in a couple of days. The hunt continues...

Oh i see. Thanks for clearing that up.
And thanks to Packet Sniffer for all the info. Been offered Purple Dominos, Pink Pumpkinheads and Yellow Batman pills. From what i can gather, the Dominos are supposed to be around 140mg, but anyone have any experience with either of these pills?

Stay Safe

Shulgin said that even though one isomer is more energetic, that ideal effects are when its racemic, so you get a bit of everything. I tried my 'safrole' MDMA last night, at a rave, with two mates. I did us 130mg each, then I topped up with half a Dutch Lion and most of a Rainbow Drop. The MDMA didn't seem very good, at all. I've had a month or more off, so I would have come up quite noticeably. There was no discernible come up, and I didn't get particularly loved-up, just spaced out. I'll be trying Tomorrowlands in a couple of days. The hunt continues...

Unlucky mate, crystal isn't worth it any more. Unless you have the most honest and knowledgeable dealer in the world.

It's enough to make you want to synth :D

Tell me about it. If the proper precursors were available, I'm sure I'd have tried it! ;) If that stuff I took was synthesised from safrole, 130mg would have been perfect. As already stated, it's wise to expect lies from vendors, just like street dealers. I'm trying Tomorrowlands in the next few days, so I'll report back. Let's hope they're special.

I've seen quite a few people mention the smell of aniseed being a marker for saffrole synth and quality. I don't think the aniseed smell indicates a thing, certainly not quality and im not sure Saffrole either.

I've had loads of mongy dutch pills that reeked of aniseed, shite and mongy. Does the different synth route create the smell? Do they add an essence of aniseed to dupe us?

MDMA, sooo many questions:?. Not many answers. I think I might email some of the darknet bloggers/journos and ask them to reach out and see if they can get an interview with a producer or someone involved and get some answers and put some of these questions to bed..

Most MDMA smells of aniseed. Good idea ScotchMist. That might answer some questions. Would be interested to know if anyone's sent any of the lacking stuff to Energy Control in Spain? This only occurred to me after reading a reddit post which I am dubious to put faith in, because it's reddit. Which said a top U.S. Or Canadian vendors stuff was tested twice at 51% and 57%. Maybe the problem is simply the purity is not good with a lot of it.

Maybe we should cook some us between us lot lol8( I'm sure theres enough knowledge and dedication for the wanting of the nice energetic loved up MDMA ... Any how I've been shopping and some blue dutch lions , black DP's , supposed 'saffrole' MDMA and some of the Canadian MDA its been over 3 months since my last time so I'm hoping I'm gunna be a drooling mess of euphoria but we will see.

Everyone have a good Halloween?

Tell me about it. If the proper precursors were available, I'm sure I'd have tried it! ;) If that stuff I took was synthesised from safrole, 130mg would have been perfect. As already stated, it's wise to expect lies from vendors, just like street dealers. I'm trying Tomorrowlands in the next few days, so I'll report back. Let's hope they're special.

Sorry if I'm being lazy and not rechecking your posts but did you test the crystal? If so what was your reaction time and colour? Those tommorowlands look very much like a Dutch press. How does the reaction time and colour differ from the crystal to the pill? I'm thinking you could be in for more of the same ?. I got my hands on some UK press tomorrowlands couple of years ago. They went straight to dark purple then black not overly strong reckon about 120mg Max but they were the business for empathy energy and love. My next press after that was Allstars. They were similar but not as clean high, still better than all Dutch I've had since. I'm waiting for a few weeks but got some supposed UK press partyflock, yes they are copy but apparent reports sound good but........... Enjoy the Dam dude!!! You lucky sod. Went for ADE and it was amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.