• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pills/MDMA Discussion: Next Cunt to Name a Naughty Web Vendor Gets Infracted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Insta´s are amazing. Best pill i had this year.

Stay Safe

MDMA is one on the few neuro toxic agents/drug that can permanently kill neurons and circuits with minimum use

Similar high to the Red UPS or even better? I've heard they're from the same crew.

I personally think this Partyflock crew is pretty decent. The Red UPS for example aren't nowhere near as nice as the Dutch Lions or Orange Teslas, but still really euphoric and get you there, no mongyness, for me anyway.

Haven't tried a red yet.

I tested the red and yellow UPS, brown instagrams and orange and green Dom perignons at the same time.

Dom's had the best reaction.

I've taken the Yellow UPS (ok) Instas (average) and Orange and Green Dom's (which were great) but still have a few of each left to try at some point, including the red UPS.

What didn't you like about them?

Red UPS were alright I had them in a few different situations not so mongey and a nice glow off them. Not as good as the UFO's which were around at the same.

When you say best reaction from the Doms in what way? Purple then black?

Anybody off to Trancecoda this Saturday?

I'm fucking hyped, can't remember the last time I had a bit night out with some good pills. :D

Haven't tried a red yet.

I tested the red and yellow UPS, brown instagrams and orange and green Dom perignons at the same time.

Dom's had the best reaction.

I've taken the Yellow UPS (ok) Instas (average) and Orange and Green Dom's (which were great) but still have a few of each left to try at some point, including the red UPS.

What didn't you like about them?
The only thing I don't like about them is the slightly shorter duration, but otherwise I think they're amazing. The Dutch Lions and Orange Teslas are just in a different league though.

Anybody off to Trancecoda this Saturday?

I'm fucking hyped, can't remember the last time I had a bit night out with some good pills. :D
If I was still living in the UK I would've been going. I'm extremely envious.

Is there dif batches of the original orange Teslas going around? You don't see many reports of them in Europe. Are they a mostly usa based pill? How do the orange teslas compare to the recent Dutch Lions?

The tesla press is compromised.

Easy way to check any press is to see what the Chinese offer as pill stamps.

Then you can pretty much assume they have a ready market for them and by logic you know anybody can press a stamp and you can be sure there are copies in circulation and therefore ONLY way to know quality is test it. Irrelevant if some dude on here gives glowing recommendation or their is some report on pill report saying good to go.

Trust no one and only what you know to be true by scientific proof

Lions have arrived. If these don't do the trick, I'm knocking the mdma on the head. For me everything post drought, bar one batch of crystal, has been sub-standard.

Friend just picked up a lot and def legit. Just kinda blown back as they have been around for months now. They look identical in color as the batch we got prob mid summer.

The tesla press is compromised.

Easy way to check any press is to see what the Chinese offer as pill stamps.

Then you can pretty much assume they have a ready market for them and by logic you know anybody can press a stamp and you can be sure there are copies in circulation and therefore ONLY way to know quality is test it. Irrelevant if some dude on here gives glowing recommendation or their is some report on pill report saying good to go.

Trust no one and only what you know to be true by scientific proof

Lions have arrived. If these don't do the trick, I'm knocking the mdma on the head. For me everything post drought, bar one batch of crystal, has been sub-standard.

Keep us updated mate would be interested to hear your opinion as I've had similar thoughts. Is it the blue lions you have?

Friend just picked up a lot and def legit. Just kinda blown back as they have been around for months now. They look identical in color as the batch we got prob mid summer.

Colour and shape will be the same! The press stamps are identical. All you have to do is get the pigment match with the binder job done.

Chinese copy press stamps will be based on the real thing.

Test.

If you can not test (not hard TBH) and have access to scales and there is a weight report from say safe party or similar test site then you may be able to determine a copy by weight difference. Unless the binder is identical on specific gravity / density then it's quite hard to get bang on same weights.

Food for thought -a UK ban maybe coming in on RC. Now if I was a complete twat and wanted to get rid of bucket loads of dodgy Chems that will become illegals and Noone would want id be tempted to get a good well known press stamp and start pressing pills to look exactly like a well know press. Perhaps I'm smarter than the average bear but if I think of that some shoddy money grabber will already be doing it. So for me even more so now it's a tests only policy for any press no matter if I've had before or someone says they are the real deal.

Keep us updated mate would be interested to hear your opinion as I've had similar thoughts. Is it the blue lions you have?

No, peach. Will post up some views once they have been sampled.

Status
Not open for further replies.