• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pills/MDMA Discussion: Next Cunt to Name a Naughty Web Vendor Gets Infracted

Status
Not open for further replies.
^
A '95 playboy - severe case of goosebumps just thinking of that. Best time of my life.

Yes those are the ones.
I didn't get much but a speedy feeling off 3 snapchats, but a friend of mine said he was rolling balls off half ?!?!?

Yes the Pink 3D Audemar Piguet's are being sold as 200/220mg MDMA. They come from the Netherlands. Not tried them myself.

And thanks for information on the Lime Green Snapchat's. I've heard mixed reports from awesome to shit. Not sure what to think.

I doubt they contain 250mg MDMA like the vendor said. The pill only weighs 315mg so I expect it to contain some where around 150mg MDMA mark.

Anyone lab tested or taken a Lime Green Snapchat with C.P pressed into the back like to comment on the quality?

.Blue 3D shaped Adidas. 3D shaped Adidas logo. Strong MDMA smell. These are going around London. Dutch pills. Original batch. Picture below.

34327.jpg

Anyone tried them?

Last edited:
The adidas originals were going around yorkshire over xmas/ny 2014/15.

Typical dutchie, heavy hitting but no love n hugs.

The original Peach dutch lions and the Lime green rolls royces r by far the nicest mdma pills to come out of the dam this year imo, closely followed by the blue Instagrams (which were slightly stronger than previous mentioned). The blue dutch lions were weaker and not the same batch of mdma. The dutch yellow (peachy) coloured RRs r good and the Red heinekens certainly pack a punch. Didnt rate the hello kitties at all nor the Teslas. Some of the mdma has been surprisingly impressive, although there's a lot being of brown crystal doing the rounds which looks the part but has a very distinct non mdma chemical smell which is a RC of some sort :(
Forgot about the white Bacardis... only had a few of these and loved em :)
I must admit i candy flipped with a dutch lion and 1plsd (a decent tab luckily not the shit ones around now) and it was of the most euphoric nights ive ever had :)

The adidas originals were going around yorkshire over xmas/ny 2014/15.

Typical dutchie, heavy hitting but no love n hugs.

Thanks for the feedback. Heavy? No love? Doesn't sound that good. Anyone else used the Dutch Blue 3D Adidas? Sold as 200mg MDMA pills.

. . .closely followed by the blue Instagrams (which were slightly stronger than previous mentioned)

Didnt rate the the Teslas.

Another thumbs up for the blue instagrams - though also found the blue Teslas rather fine - all so subjective!

I must admit i candy flipped with a dutch lion and 1plsd (a decent tab luckily not the shit ones around now) and it was of the most euphoric nights ive ever had :)

Nice one! Good to see you round and about, Ferrett :)

What's a good way to combine 2CB and MDMA? Was thinking dropping 20mg then a Lion about 30 minutes after? On a relatively small stomach.

My friend and I tried 2CB last night for the first time, dropped 15mg then stupidly snorted another 15mg after 90 mins as it wasn't doing a great deal. Obviously a huge mistake that, reality bending at points... head was fucking ruined. :D

I found both together to be the best. Some people prefer to space them out.

Does anyone have a list of test centre results sites e.g. saferparty?

There's always loads of results on partyflock that never pop up on SP. I know that the Dutch can just walk in to a test centre and get them checked personally, but it makes sense that there would be a cohesive list somewhere, e.g. from the specific test centres themselves, if they are allowed to publish that is.

Does anyone have a list of test centre results sites e.g. saferparty?

There's always loads of results on partyflock that never pop up on SP. I know that the Dutch can just walk in to a test centre and get them checked personally, but it makes sense that there would be a cohesive list somewhere, e.g. from the specific test centres themselves, if they are allowed to publish that is.
Bogman started compiling a list of things like that, made it a sticky

What's a good way to combine 2CB and MDMA? Was thinking dropping 20mg then a Lion about 30 minutes after? On a relatively small stomach.

My friend and I tried 2CB last night for the first time, dropped 15mg then stupidly snorted another 15mg after 90 mins as it wasn't doing a great deal. Obviously a huge mistake that, reality bending at points... head was fucking ruined. :D

I find that the 2c-b / mdma combo works best if you're already up on your pill before you take the 2c-b. If I take both together they seem to cancel each other out a bit. Maybe I need to up my doses though.

I've only done it twice, but both times dropped 20mg of 2cb about 2 hours into the MDMA. Don't redose either, but you should get a good 6 hours

I find that the 2c-b / mdma combo works best if you're already up on your pill before you take the 2c-b. If I take both together they seem to cancel each other out a bit. Maybe I need to up my doses though.

I find that too, no need for a large dose to start with the MDMA maybe 140-160, then when that levels out 20mg 2c-b. The other thing is 2c-b takes a while to hit, and I always found it annoying taking it first then waiting to take the MD. Did both together before and it seemed to take some of the "enlightened" vibes I got off 2c-b away from the experience. Everyone's different ,I know a lot prefer the 2c-b first as it lasts longer.

No word on the Lime Green Snaapchat's? No lab test results? If no one has tested them by the end of the week I will send one in to Energycontrol in Spain.

Status
Not open for further replies.