• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pills/MDMA Discussion: Next Cunt to Name a Naughty Web Vendor Gets Infracted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloaded TOR again. If anyone wants to recommend a few nice things via pm, i would really appreciate it. If this post is in violation, lemme know and ill delete instantly.

Bogman started compiling a list of things like that, made it a sticky

Thanks. Yeah I saw that before and knew most of them but they more or less just share the same results. Hardly any of the ones mentioned on partyflock show up.

Does anyone here have an account on partyflock that they can use to ask the members if any more exist?

Last edited:
Does anyone here have an account on partyflock that they can use to ask the members if any more exist?

I was born in the Netherlands but live/work in London now. I have an account on partyflock. I'm on the forums now. What do you need to know?

I was born in the Netherlands but live/work in London now. I have an account on partyflock. I'm on the forums now. What do you need to know?

Magic.

Can you ask in the drugs forum, if the results that they post are listed anywhere (on websites), or if they are just individual results that they each have been given personally by testing centres and PL is the only place that they report the results.

Stands to reason that there might be somewhere collating the information e.g. on the actual testing centres websites. If so, can they provide links please?

I'd also like to know what people are saying are the best pills. Also I'd like to known what our Dutch friends opinions are on so many of us UK users finding so many of these high dose Dutch pills underwhelming in terms of empathy. Yet still some of the pills getting praise (Lions, Instagrams, Androids), and have any of the Dutch partyflock members tried the UK presses like the ninja turtles, UFO's, rainbow drops etc and what did they think of those compared to the pills they're used to. Many thanks dude.

Magic.

Can you ask in the drugs forum, if the results that they post are listed anywhere (on websites), or if they are just individual results that they each have been given personally by testing centres and PL is the only place that they report the results.

Stands to reason that there might be somewhere collating the information e.g. on the actual testing centres websites. If so, can they provide links please?

I suspect not - check out the Trimbos notification on this PR page: http://www.pillreports.net/index.php?page=region_home&region=2

Seems to imply that formally collating results online from Dutch test centres is frowned on.

I suspect not - check out the Trimbos notification on this PR page: http://www.pillreports.net/index.php?page=region_home®ion=2

Seems to imply that formally collating results online from Dutch test centres is frowned on.

I think it means that naming the actual test centres where the results came from, is prohibited. If results were completely banned then there would be no results on PF or SP as they could easily be traced back to the people who took the pill in to check.

I have some answers to the questions that were asked.

There is no central website that collects all test data in the Netherlands. You submit a pill/powder/tab and the test center gives you a number to call back.

Best pills in the Netherlands at the moment would be Yellow Phillip Plein, Red Wolves, Blue Instagram, Black Dice, & Orange Magnets.

No one would take UK made pills in the Netherlands. They only take the homegrown made MDMA and pills.

I will ask about MDMA quality and not feeling empathy while on the Dutch MDMA & pills. I will get back to you with an answer mate :)

Purple Tomorrowland's. 3D Shield Shaped. Dutch. Lab Tested 168mg to 234mg MDMA.

I've just been offered some. Anyone had these? Are they any good?

I have some answers to the questions that were asked.

There is no central website that collects all test data in the Netherlands. You submit a pill/powder/tab and the test center gives you a number to call back.

Best pills in the Netherlands at the moment would be Yellow Phillip Plein, Red Wolves, Blue Instagram, Black Dice, & Orange Magnets.

No one would take UK made pills in the Netherlands. They only take the homegrown made MDMA and pills.

I will ask about MDMA quality and not feeling empathy while on the Dutch MDMA & pills. I will get back to you with an answer mate :)

Are they rating on strength or effect?

It's been brought up recently about which precursors are used to make MDMA and the difference in quality present by using the different methods. Can their test centres differentiate between production methods? Or do they just test as mdma?

Out of that list, I've tested the Pleins and the Instagrams. Very strong reaction on the Pleins but found the Instagrams to be quite slow reacting and there was a LOT of binder that wouldn't break down, so passed on them.

Going to try red lions for Dj Sneak tonight and Pleins for Halloween on Sat. Will report back.

Tanned 1.5 peach Lions Sat night/Sunday morning (lovely obviously) then took half a green Heisenberg about 1pm the next day. Didn't like the interaction between the 2 2bh and wish I hadn't:( Lot's of K involved by that point so could be the reason though.

Last edited:
Red MasterCard's, Orange Owls and Lime Green/Yellow Minion's are also popular at the moment in the Netherlands.

Orange Owls are lab tested at 240mg MDMA. MasterCard's & Minions are lab tested at190mg to 200mg MDMA.

They are rated for strength and effect. People are describing these pills as very heavy and hard hitting.

But if you start with 1/2 a pill the desired MDMA effects are present. The love is still there.

Test centers can test for left over precursor chemicals in pills. But I don't think they can differentiate between different production methods.

I know 95% of MDMA that is being made in the Netherlands is being made with Chinese PMK oil.

There is a precursor to PMK oil that has been found and is being used. It is a pure white powder and easy to smuggle in through Dutch ports.

Anything else you would like to know?

Red MasterCard's, Orange Owls and Lime Green/Yellow Minion's are also popular at the moment in the Netherlands.

Orange Owls are lab tested at 240mg MDMA. MasterCard's & Minions are lab tested at190mg to 200mg MDMA.

They are rated for strength and effect. People are describing these pills as very heavy and hard hitting.

But if you start with 1/2 a pill the desired MDMA effects are present. The love is still there.

Test centers can test for left over precursor chemicals in pills. But I don't think they can differentiate between different production methods.

I know 95% of MDMA that is being made in the Netherlands is being made with Chinese PMK oil.

There is a precursor to PMK oil that has been found and is being used. It is a pure white powder and easy to smuggle in through Dutch ports.

Anything else you would like to know?

Thanks.

Do they know why the Peach Dutch Lions were so different (i.e. what was in them, which precursor was used, which presser they came from etc) compared to all the other pills floating around?

I take in halves anyway and the lions are definitely different to others.

How have the red Lions been received? Are they from the same presser or a copycat?

Is there a direct lineage from known pressers or is it just random what is available?

Take it you mean PMK glycidate which was mentioned a few pages back? Which do they prefer as a precursor?

Sorry for all the questions!

Peach Dutch Lions are 159-175mg according to Dutch test center. I think these are made by a smaller syndicate in Netherlands. This crew pump out smaller batches of pills.

There are Green, Yellow, Orange, Peach & Blue Dutch Lions. I think they are all from the same presser. I think yellow is 2CB. Green is 4FMP. Orange/Peach/Blue is MDMA.

No copycat batches around. Copycat's usually come from the original pressers not other syndicates/groups. They just water down the MDMA content for bigger profits.

Yes there is a direct lineage from known syndicates/groups. The big syndicates/groups will make a new press every 1/2 weeks. Smaller groups stay with a couple of presses.

The big syndicates/groups can pump out 200KG of MDMA every day in superlabs. Smaller crews run from 10KG to 50KG batches a day.

PMK glycidate is the main precursor used in MDMA production in the Netherlands. 50KG of PMK glycidate powder makes 30 liters of PMK oil. PMK glycidate is cheap in bulk.

If you would ask a Dutch chemist I'm sure he would say they would like to work with Safrole Oil. But it's almost impossible to get these days. MDMA made from Safrole Oil produces a more stoned body high.

I appreciate your insights onto this thread, but please don't spread this sort of mis-information.

We all know the score, the above statement is completely rubbish. If this is what people actually think in NL then the scene is doomed lol.

And that's as polite as I could be ;)

I find that the 2c-b / mdma combo works best if you're already up on your pill before you take the 2c-b. If I take both together they seem to cancel each other out a bit. Maybe I need to up my doses though.

I've only done it twice, but both times dropped 20mg of 2cb about 2 hours into the MDMA. Don't redose either, but you should get a good 6 hours

I find that too, no need for a large dose to start with the MDMA maybe 140-160, then when that levels out 20mg 2c-b. The other thing is 2c-b takes a while to hit, and I always found it annoying taking it first then waiting to take the MD. Did both together before and it seemed to take some of the "enlightened" vibes I got off 2c-b away from the experience. Everyone's different ,I know a lot prefer the 2c-b first as it lasts longer.

Cheers for the responses.

Does the 2CB effect re-dosing with MDMA? Sorry to ask on this thread but I trust you guys more than Google results ;)

I used to like just riding the positive vibes just after the peak of MDMA into acid or 2c-b trips. A redose is nice and I often did it just not as mega as I would dose the MDMA on its own so it didn't override the 2c-b. Beautiful combo man you'll love it.

What's the deal with yellow Rolls Royces? There's a report on PR saying they're PMA but no test results and plenty of people saying they're clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.