• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional pills/MDMA Discussion: Nae vendor discussion.

Let us know how you get on mate. I am quite interested in knowing will this make a big difference. Do we think the Canadians will take use of the safrole available to them? I noticed one of them had a GC/MS test of their MDA which was above 97%. More care than any of the European sellers are showing into proving the quality of their goods.

Ordering tonight I was paid early! :D

And yeah, that's the theory. Also from what I've seen on Darknet... MDA output in Canada has been top for a while. Maybe some chemists with the resources and a bit of pride? Clutching at straws perhaps but only one way to find out.

Without reading through all the rules would any body be able to tell me If upload a pic is there a limit to how many pills can be in a pic?

Sorry I'm new to posting here

?

Without reading through all the rules would any body be able to tell me If upload a pic is there a limit to how many pills can be in a pic?

Sorry I'm new to posting here

��

17, 18 and instaban.

:D

Na no limit mate :p

screenshot tool

There's the dollar bills, yellow rectangle minion, pink & white 'double dip' cookie monster, orange bullet in top left corner baggy, then Clovers and other baggy is the 'double dip' blue and greeny-yellow minions.

Going to a rave tomorrow anyone have any advice as to which are best?

Not tried any of them so need some help please ppl!

:)

Last edited:
mate had a bag of pills in the shape of homer simpson, I didn't bother trying but young girl seemed to enjoy em, big smile and she couldnt take it away.. she is not experienced with the mdma/mda pills tho and I didn't find out all her hopes and fears and goals for her life

I've never come across pills that are two different colours until these minions, has anyone else?

I've seen the Cookie Monsters and Minions, they're definitely unique, in that they have two separate coloured layers. I'm assuming they'll be the usual Dutch quality, as they've been tested as being quite strong, so I imagine they'll be very average. Not sure about the rest. I think the Cookie Monsters look cool as fuck, though. Report back and let us know. I've not seen reports for any of them...

Just ordered half a gramme of supposedly 97% pure MDA, which I'm pretty excited about. If those pink nipples turn out to be as good as I'm expecting, then there's going to be some MDMA/MDA combo madness going on. If some people are making proper MDMA, and others are making fine MDA (which is admittedly quite a bit more expensive), why is no one making combos, and blowing people's minds?!

We're all on the same boat here now it seems. I'm just waiting for the reviews from you guys before I commit. Had MDA before from Canada and didn't think that much of it but was brown powder, tested fine and was MDA just dirty as shit.

Will be going that and the MDMA from the same Canadian guy and pink nipples 2cb s ket off the guy with all that. Both that 2cb and ket are fantastic quality from the UK guy. Hope the pink nipples are the same got a big weekend booked in December would like to go MDMA + half as much MDA and a 2cb pill with ket for afters. I am aware from previous experience with MDA it is better mixed and lower doses.

Yeah, one of the best pills I ever had was 90mg of MDMA and 50mg of MDA (white round hearts, 2003). Way more intense than any of the 200mg+ pills I've had. Not even in the same league, at all. No comparison.

They were also one of my first pills. White diamons (round pill with a diamond stamped on it) about then too were lethal, I remember cracking on with this bird thinking she was unreal and when the pills wore off I felt shame. They were intense I spent half the night having conversations with people I don't even know who they were I can still remember seeing things that weren't there in a pickle. They definitely had MDA in them. I've got nothing planned with pills til December but it does seem the way. Mix them at the dose you just said and I'm sure it would be a wild night :D

Yeah I thought the minions would probably be Dutch just by the quality of the press

Anyone heard anything on the Clovers? I think there from a smaller press maybe, if so there's a slight change they could be made the old school safrole route...I know it's a long shot but hey, heres to hoping :p

Unless any one can shatter my dreams now? Haha

White diamons (round pill with a diamond stamped on it) about then too were lethal, I remember cracking on with this bird thinking she was unreal and when the pills wore off I felt shame. They were intense I spent half the night having conversations with people I don't even know who they were I can still remember seeing things that weren't there in a pickle. They definitely had MDA in them. I've got nothing planned with pills til December but it does seem the way. Mix them at the dose you just said and I'm sure it would be a wild night :D

I remember MDA diamonds from that time (round with diamond stamp). Big chunky pills. They were slightly pink tho IIRC.

Video I took 6 years ago, found it on my hard drive today :)

Was actually the last time I can remember going out and everyone being absolutely on the same level, was April 2009 so literally as the drought begun!

Crowd Perspective

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I had a Blue Tesla last night.

Last time I rolled was exactly 1 month ago. I rolled on each weekend for 3 weeks straight. So tolerance is at an all time high. A two week trip to Ibiza this July as well.

Anyway, I took it and nothing happened after 1 hour. Well after another 30 mins it was lift off to the moon. Euphoria and love overload. These were even better than the Orange Teslas and Dutch Lions for me. I've got a new thing where I try my best to remain composed and in control whilst rolling but the love was so strong I think I hugged everyone in the club. The energy on it was insane, so much empathy too. My jaw was out of control, chattering so much. My jaw has never ever been this sore. I just had to touch everyone in sight. Pure fucking ecstasy. I topped up with a Yellow Rolls Royce, one of the newer ones as it's not as professional looking as the one I had in Ibiza last year. It wasn't 2.0 either, and super crumbly. Well it took my high to an even higher level. I had out of control euphoria, love and energy for 5 hours straight, super intense throughout all of it, unrelenting. I then snorted 2cb and finished off in style. The entire night was pure bliss, my drug taking was on point.

I was also at Signum and he played tons of old school trance. The vibe was amazing with everyone in there being genuine fans. I even hugged Signum after he finished too haha. A magical night. I even have an afterglow today. I haven't had one ever I think. Space cadet over and out. ?

I've been having a look at pill reports through the Dutch section just now. Went through all the ones with reagent tests.

If we think marquis is anything to go by which for some reason I have a feeling it does - pills pre drought used to go purple before turning darker, not jet black.

Well look at this, the pills people have actually been rating highly on here all turn purple

In addition to the UK Pink Nipples I posted the link to a few days ago here - purple
http://www.pillreports.net/index.php?page=display_pill&id=35293

Blue Instagrams also go - purple
http://www.pillreports.net/index.php?page=display_pill&id=35015

Dutch Lions (both blue and peach it seems) - purple
http://www.pillreports.net/index.php?page=display_pill&id=35274

Black Dom Perignons - purple
http://www.pillreports.net/index.php?page=display_pill&id=35275

Orange Dom Perignons - purple
http://www.pillreports.net/index.php?page=display_pill&id=34778

Silver bars - purple
http://www.pillreports.net/index.php?page=display_pill&id=35043

Red UPS - purple
http://www.pillreports.net/index.php?page=display_pill&id=34971

Yellow UPS - purple
http://www.pillreports.net/index.php?page=display_pill&id=34340

And the UFO's from the Manchester Crew - purple
http://www.pillreports.net/index.php?page=display_pill&id=34309

See a pattern developing here?

Is it consistent that the ones reacting purple are the ones that are getting better reviews by people here?

Everyone on bluelight should be reagent testing if they aren't already and posting the results so we can get a clearer picture of the pattern evolving here.

Packet_sniffer if you could post this over on Partyflock about the different marquis reactions please I would like to hear the opinion of our Dutch friends :)

I tested a silver last night with marquis and the reaction went from purple to dark purple. Not going to be taking them for a while, but i did have a silver in ibiza and even though i'd had a couple of other pills before, the silver took the euphoria and energy up a level for sure, not mongy like wifi's and gold bars i've had before. The reports from Ibiza included lions, tulips (same pink colour as lions), brietlings (same pink colour as lions) and then silvers. Maybe they're all from the same presser, i guess we'll never know. I'm surprised the UPS are on the purple marquis reaction list as i thought they were from the same gang as the gold bars. Maybe the labs have worked out how to get better mdma out of the glycidate.

I started taking pills during the mitzi revolution and have to say there's nothing wrong with original PMK synth in my book, the pills (when real) were immense.

If we started getting safrole synth again, maybe we'd end up like these guys after a rave up (see 40 seconds in) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7qGzoGKEB4

Chojek, that sounds incredible mate! Am well envious and will definitely keep an eye out for the blue teslas ? Is there anything better than old school trance and top quality pills?!!!