• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional pills/MDMA Discussion: Nae vendor discussion.

Well, safrole is available to purchase online, so it's definitely still about...

Well, safrole is available to purchase online, so it's definitely still about...

Yes there are still even safrass trees growing like weeds in the eastern U.S. mate. However I imagine it still being available online doesn't make ordering a tonne of it without any unwanted attention any easier.

I've seen the Cookie Monsters and Minions, they're definitely unique, in that they have two separate coloured layers. I'm assuming they'll be the usual Dutch quality, as they've been tested as being quite strong, so I imagine they'll be very average. Not sure about the rest. I think the Cookie Monsters look cool as fuck, though. Report back and let us know. I've not seen reports for any of them...

Just ordered half a gramme of supposedly 97% pure MDA, which I'm pretty excited about. If those pink nipples turn out to be as good as I'm expecting, then there's going to be some MDMA/MDA combo madness going on. If some people are making proper MDMA, and others are making fine MDA (which is admittedly quite a bit more expensive), why is no one making combos, and blowing people's minds?!
More importantly, why isn't MDEA flooding our streets with its unique slushy, lovey euphoria?

<3

I was always under the impression that MDEA was quite a mongy, inferior drug, which sounds like a lot of the current Dutch shit. Wasn't Shulgin pretty unimpressed with it?

I was always under the impression that MDEA was quite a mongy, inferior drug, which sounds like a lot of the current Dutch shit. Wasn't Shulgin pretty unimpressed with it?
'Slushy, lovey euphoria' is how I described it above and is a fitting description of how a night in on it would be. Note I say 'night in', MDEA (Eve... <3 ) generally lacks the typical Amphetamine stimulation that its methyl counterpart provides. The empathy is top notch though. For a man such as I, who is much more likely to be at home than at a rave, the pure loveliness makes a better choice.

<3

And you would be correct. I've had it in a batch of love hearts with blue speckles ~2007, very similar to the white ones we all know and loved. Nobody wanted the ones with blue speckles, later tested as MDEA.

MDA on its own too is not as good as MDMA. Mixed they are great MDA on its own can be a bit unpredictable to say the least, not always a nice trip.

When will you be dropping the pink nipples you think mate?

95% of the MDEA I've had fits Treacles description.

But I think it may be either dose dependent OR there's MDEA and then there's MDEA. Because in the late summer of 1993 a batch of pills were produced with EVE written on them as the stamp and they were indeed more fitting of Sprouts description. And they were tested by Nick Saunders ("E is for Ecstasy") as something like 165mg MDEA.

Stop making me post here.

But I think it may be either dose dependent OR there's MDEA and then there's MDEA. Because in the late summer of 1993 a batch of pills were produced with EVE written on them as the stamp and they were indeed more fitting of Sprouts description. And they were tested by Nick Saunders ("E is for Ecstasy") as something like 165mg MDEA.

In line with the thread, I love your post good Sir! I must confess that Treacle's knowledge is far superior to my own, however. :)

<3

Sprout: I definitely wasn't saying that, mate. I'm sure I've probably had MDEA, in a random pill, at some point in the past and I bet I was more impressed with it than I am with current MDMA! I just remember a lot of people saying that mongy pills were down to MDEA, in the past. I personally love MDMA for nights in with mates. I can happily spend most of the time sat/lying down, when I'm off my face. If there's a huge sound system and thousands of people, that changes. ;) I'm going to look up the MDEA entry in PIKHAL, now, because I could be totally wrong.

Sid: Not too sure, now, mate. Didn't end up going anywhere tonight, so it might be during next week, or even longer. I'll be sure to post, when I've tried them. Pure MDA pills can be pretty fucking crazy, can't they? I wouldn't say I've ever had a BAD time from MDA, though, perhaps a few hours of severe confusion, after an extremely intense come up. Haha.

Last edited:

a;ot of the pills tested here have MDEA http://ecstasy.org/testing/pillstilSept.html

I think I still have my copy somewhere, as well! I think I found it in a charity shop for 50p.

Ecstasy Reconsidered, his follow up from 1997 is a good read too.

So Treacle, any feedback on the pink nipples yet mate?

Canadian 'Safrole MDMA' has just been dispatched. =D

I'm declaring a 20% chance that it's going to hit the spot, and I think that's generous.

Hgnrboy.png