• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional pills/MDMA Discussion: Nae vendor discussion.

Canadian 'Safrole MDMA' has just been dispatched. =D

I'm declaring a 20% chance that it's going to hit the spot, and I think that's generous.

Hgnrboy.png

If it does all I can say is run bad boy run bad boy run bad boy run

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bM3xf87CbIQ

Canadian 'Safrole MDMA' has just been dispatched. =D

I'm declaring a 20% chance that it's going to hit the spot, and I think that's generous.

Hgnrboy.png

Nice one mate! I've got some of the Pink Nipples and MDMA from the same place which I will be dropping probably Friday if not before. :)

From what I'm told mate the Canadian stuff is made from Safrole Oil and is good, not from the same guy you bought though I don't think lol

If it does all I can say is run bad boy run bad boy run bad boy run

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bM3xf87CbIQ

So many legendary peeps in that video, brilliant!

Nice one mate! I've got some of the Pink Nipples and MDMA from the same place which I will be dropping probably Friday if not before. :)

From what I'm told mate the Canadian stuff is made from Safrole Oil and is good, not from the same guy you bought though I don't think lol

Checked some feedback on the Nipples 'back to the 90s again, believe the hype'. Get these tested ASAP, everything else in your life should be secondary.

While we're here I wanna delve into the marquis reaction thing again. Are most of the concensus that a 'slow' turn from purple to black is something we don't see often now? And that is synonymous with dull MDMA?

Anyone fancy finding a video with said reaction so we have shit to gauge. I had a brief look on the YouTubes I think this might be the ticket https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPnGBjUSjpk the marquis reaction is the second test.

I had a lot of Pills over the years, but only one REALLY stood out.

living in a tent for 2 months in the summer 98, with my first love. Working 45hrs a week in a tulip factory with 150 other transients and miscreants. Word got out about a Massive squat party in an abandoned milk cannery in Harlem, 100+ people geographically clueless set of for what would be a 5 mile trek, we caught the bass on the wind 1hr before we arrived

It was another world Dreadlocks, face paint, juggling, lots of sex, uniform smiles. A young fella offered us a pill each - just one. Called 'Everyman' 150mg of pure MDMA, you'll never have a better one he said. We both dropped, in the first 20 min it was a bit overwhelming. so we set of exploring and found a chill out room, almost as soon as we sat down and relaxed we both, instantly came up spontaneously, rapidly and at exactly the same time!

Everything was so fresh and so new, we were totally in-sync, same mild hallucinations, finishing sentences acting like 5 year old's, as dawn came up we left the rave and made or way into a big field of 5 ft sunflowers, sat - kissed for about 3 or 4 mins, we pulled out of the kiss and realized as we had both come down at exactly the same time. We just looked at each other and thought 'did that really happen?'

Probably a 6 month after glow, I'm bitter-sweet nostalgic recalling it,

Now when I, much less frequently go to a rave, I take 50mg AMT 150mg Polish Speed. Burn't too many times with pale imitations.

What a story. It reads like a magical dream.

Did your first love end up being the one? You've got me hooked now haha

A good night on MDMA should feel like that. Had nights on pills where when I tell people about it afterwards, it sounds unbelievable even though it is true.

No, we had 5 years together, engaged. I dunno if it's the addict in me but I ran, 3 months later was in a relationship lasting 4 years - she ran. Both married with Kids. Life throws a lotta curve balls. No regrets :)

I had a lot of Pills over the years, but only one REALLY stood out.

living in a tent for 2 months in the summer 98, with my first love. Working 45hrs a week in a tulip factory with 150 other transients and miscreants. Word got out about a Massive squat party in an abandoned milk cannery in Harlem, 100+ people geographically clueless set of for what would be a 5 mile trek, we caught the bass on the wind 1hr before we arrived

It was another world Dreadlocks, face paint, juggling, lots of sex, uniform smiles. A young fella offered us a pill each - just one. Called 'Everyman' 150mg of pure MDMA, you'll never have a better one he said. We both dropped, in the first 20 min it was a bit overwhelming. so we set of exploring and found a chill out room, almost as soon as we sat down and relaxed we both, instantly came up spontaneously, rapidly and at exactly the same time!

Everything was so fresh and so new, we were totally in-sync, same mild hallucinations, finishing sentences acting like 5 year old's, as dawn came up we left the rave and made or way into a big field of 5 ft sunflowers, sat - kissed for about 3 or 4 mins, we pulled out of the kiss and realized as we had both come down at exactly the same time. We just looked at each other and thought 'did that really happen?'

Probably a 6 month after glow, I'm bitter-sweet nostalgic recalling it,

Now when I, much less frequently go to a rave, I take 50mg AMT 150mg Polish Speed. Burn't too many times with pale imitations.

Beautiful mate, life is better with no inhibitions.

If we ever discover sine certified magic I'll pm you what to look out for. :)

Really enjoyed the Mastercards over the weekend. Hadn't heard a great deal about them so just assumed another red heineken or hello kitty. Found them much more 'fun' and euphoric than the latter.
Taste tested some brown sugar/rola cola mdma and was not happy with the 'numbness' it left in my mouth at all. The smell wasn't exactly like aniseed either, not a bad smell at all tbh. I gave it a miss.

Pink pills with what seems to be 'TFE' on one side and 'FF' on the other. Quite large. Anyone know the ones I mean or had them tested?

Pink 3D Cog shaped AP = shit. I'd guess they are around 80mg MDMA. No where near the 220mg MDMA they are being sold as. Very disappointed.

I agree, had these on Halloween.
Didn't feel a thing on 2, so I would say more like 40mg.
Heard great things about them too.

My first pill in 94 was a PT (known as Party Timers or Pete Tongs) 190mg MDEA according to Eternity magazine.
Very underwhelmed, would describe the effects as in a trance/stoned but no euphoria. Similar to today's pills. Didn't last long either, about 2 hours.
Knowing my luck I got a weaker copycat of those too.

Last edited:
Well I had a Blue Tesla last night.
These were even better than the Orange Teslas and Dutch Lions for me. ?

Orange Teslas were my favourite pill this year (haven't tried Lions) but wouldn't say they were amazing.
Blue Teslas didn't work on me at all, but a friend who i took them with loved them. Very confusing ??

Yeah the 3D Cog Pink AP's are very shit pills. They were sold as 200mg MDMA pills to me. I'm taking what pills I have left over and requesting a refund.

I won't stand for this garbage. No one should stand for sub par drugs. I want my money back.

I wont be going back to the person who sold me these shit 3D Cog Pink AP's and the Lime Green Snapchat's. Both are very shit. Wasted money on them both.

The snapchats I got were shit too, yet I read reports of people saying these were crazy strong too, they could barely handle half etc.
Either bullshit or there really are weaker copycats of these circulating.

I recently had a pill the same cog shape as the APs called Buddhas. Lab tested at 150mg according to checkit. Also very shit, probably from the same crew.

I won't stand for this garbage. No one should stand for sub par drugs. I want my money back.

I agree. I stopped locally a few years ago because it was all Methylone(bk-MDMA) however this shit is much worse, I get higher on a few cups of coffee.
These pills all test perfectly with Marquis and Mandelin.
I sometimes wonder if copycats contain RCs which test similar with the reagents (5-mapb I think does ??)

Yeah the 3D Cog Pink AP's are very shit pills. They were sold as 200mg MDMA pills to me. I'm taking what pills I have left over and requesting a refund.

I wont be going back to the person who sold me these shit 3D Cog Pink AP's and the Lime Green Snapchat's. Both are very shit. Wasted money on them both.
My Snapchats are yellow and they're really nice to be honest. Not as strong as the Teslas, but decent enough. Closer to the Dutch Lion type feel than the Red UPS.

YFfNWIG.jpg

Thoughts anyone? Could only find a pretty vague and untested report over at PR.. I assume they're Dutch and mongy :\ But are they safe, Dutch and mongy?

Tidy looking press. Shame they seem to be more about asthetics than quality content..