• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pills/MD(M)A Discussion V. I don't understand this chemical waffle

Guys just got just eat big things reddish in colour smell nice looking chunks in them anyone tested tried these can't find any

That's such an accurate description I can't believe you haven't had a hundred replies yet. Internet's fucking weird eh?

The theory is that there is some other process that is in use going from PMK-G to MDMA without an intervening step, which leads to the suspected isomer imbalance that produces the subjective differences. It's mostly conjecture, but that's the best explanation we can come up with.

Right. Of course, it seems like most of the people around here are always complaining about "mongy" pills after dropping 250-300+mg of mdma. It's like... what were you expecting? Occam's razor, maybe the mdma isn't the problem, it's actually the user.

Personally I don't quite get what they are bitching about. Don't get me wrong, been there done that but I rather like it on that side of the effects profile. Really would like to give MDA a run at least a couple of times. AMT aside (and slightly, very slightly, 5-IT, although that was fairly crap to be honest) I am really not an entactogen person.

Gave the Oreos a go over the weekend, had them before but with MDMA so wasn't a proper test.

Got them when they came out and the press is bad, more than 2 in a bag together and they turn to dust which made dosing difficult to be honest. Thought they were decent actually, certainly not mongy, nice gradual come down too rather than the sudden stop. I don't remember the empathy being overwhelming but was very chatty and kept me dancing for a good 5 hours or so.

Might try and find another 'checkpoint' press to see if they are a consistent presser.

Gave the Oreos a go over the weekend, had them before but with MDMA so wasn't a proper test.

Got them when they came out and the press is bad, more than 2 in a bag together and they turn to dust which made dosing difficult to be honest. Thought they were decent actually, certainly not mongy, nice gradual come down too rather than the sudden stop. I don't remember the empathy being overwhelming but was very chatty and kept me dancing for a good 5 hours or so.

Might try and find another 'checkpoint' press to see if they are a consistent presser.

I've always found checkpoints to be spot on, the red supremes were good the first run, duno about second then had snapchats which were also good and a mate had teslas ad said bang on... Noticed some Starbucks, Oreos and teslas ain't the best press but the quality of the product is better, maybe it's something in the synth that they do to get that gloss finish and makes them mongier, just a thought I'm probably wrong.

On a separate note had half a SIM card and defqon Sunday then nothing till about 10pm Monday and it was the blue and pink red bull so snapped it in half then broke them into quarters so there were 2 blue quarters and 2 pinks quarters and we each had one and agreed they were spot on and was only 1/4 a pill!!

Been offered yellowy/orange coloured Micky mouses, heard they're good, anyone know about them?

The MDMA is the problem.

I both envy and pity those that have only got into MD in the last few years. They'll probably never experience what I did with the stuff I used to get 4-5 years ago and prior, but I guess at least they aren't feeling disappointed after their big weekends now.

Bogman I have some of the green better call sauls and they are spot on. Marquis went dark purple. They are nicely dosed n really smooth clean pills. No comedown. I only need to do two, recommend them

Been getting that mongy shite for a long while now. Miss the rushes and euphoria. Anything I've had over the past 2 years feels more of an edgy buzz with no empathy. What beans can anybody recommend for that old loved up buzz? Been offered Purple tomorrowlands but I'm skeptical of them being the same after reading reports.

Been getting that mongy shite for a long while now. Miss the rushes and euphoria. Anything I've had over the past 2 years feels more of an edgy buzz with no empathy. What beans can anybody recommend for that old loved up buzz? Been offered Purple tomorrowlands but I'm skeptical of them being the same after reading reports.

I'd recommend the Checkpoint presses, so Supremes, Oreos, Starbucks etc. Chalky, crumbly consistency but the quality of the MDMA is superb.

I second that, any checkpoint ones, supremes were class, think I still have a couple left, also the red defqons are good

Guys just got just eat big things reddish in colour smell nice looking chunks in them anyone tested tried these can't find any

Yeah friends and I have had these a couple of weekends now. Good, nothing super amazing. But fun.

See pillreports - red Just Eat.

Saw the Purple-Black Defqon test - looks promising. Reports state empathy and energetic too.

Also looking for old-school-feeling pill recommendations. I've seen "Red Devils" being advertised as 170mg with a Pillreports test turning Purple-black. Reviews range from great to weak, however.

There are also "Happy Mushroom" pills available that look to be a distant relative of those Pink Nipples that were doing the rounds a while back. Happy Mushrooms being a pink colour with minor variations, much like the nipples. I heard the nipples used to have an old-school feel to them and then changed after a while?

More info would be greatly appreciated.

Spotted the Mushrooms, they are advertised as 220mg so assuming that is correct, they can't be anything amazing if they have to be packing that much MDMA in them. I'll stand corrected though if anyone has actually tried them who can compare to decent MDMA experiences of the 80s/90s

Interesting feedback mentioned:

Haven't tested but product arrived on time and looks good. Will update
if I can remember to. Update: Tested, take ages to kick in, "slow burners" as some might say but we ended up breaking it up into smaller parts to counter this. Whole party on them. One guy had 6 in the space of 12 hours. No comedowns. Nice pills! Hard to break up as there isn't a break line but thats the only draw back to another-wise perfect pill

If one guy had 6 of them that's 1.32 (ignoring spread) grams of MDMA, something doesn't add up there. I'm inclined to believe these are just presses from the usual dutch MDMA unless proven otherwise as above.

Last edited: