• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pills/MD(M)A Discussion V. I don't understand this chemical waffle

Do any of you that are more clued up in the science side know what will cause the rush to come in waves rather than at once? Does that make sense? :?

An educated guess says that there is a dose-regulated response by the synaptic vesicle to the releasing effects of MDMA -- and there is a finite amount of serotonin, dopamine, and noradrenaline in the vesicles

There is also a reservoir of S,D,N is the cell itself -- that replenishes the synaptic vesicle - the waves are likely release after replenishment -- there may be some kind of hyper-polarization/depolarization effect going on as well

I believe the BBB and circulation may play a role as well

There is also stimulation that causes waves

holding one's breath, orgasm, nipple rolling, masturbation will all cause a wave and also extend the roll

Is it any wonder kids are getting sold shit when they don't even know what they're asking for?

names for street drugs change all the time. My folks still think blow and dope are hash but what cringes me out even more is the word "molly" for mdma. Like seriously why not just call it mdma and if it isnt mdma then people would be less likely to buy shitty cathinones sold as mdma but it seems people in America just except that molly is some sort of euphoric stimulant and not always mdma. Just like the term ecstasy is used for pills in general in the media weather they contain any mdma or not.

Anyone here aware of 'saffron ecstasy'? I've been offered it at a decent price but I don't like to fall for shitty gimmicks. Is it kosher? Cheers!

Clitfunkdangle you daft arse ring, if it were not for chemistry we'd HAVE no MDxx, no5/6-MAPB, none of the equivalent dihydrobeozofurans, no AMTl no amphetamine or meth even.

Anyone here aware of 'saffron ecstasy'? I've been offered it at a decent price but I don't like to fall for shitty gimmicks. Is it kosher? Cheers!

Lol. Yeh very shitty gimmick or and they also have no clue or your hard of hearing. SAFROLE bud. It's the original starting ingredient for MDMA. The muppets out there now have jumped on debates going on here and else where MDMA using other starters (precursors) are not as good. All unproven and all anecdotal.

(Looks about cautiously to make sure Small town casual isn't around) - want to learn more go take a look at the other thread in EADD discussing chemistry or a really good one in MDMA about why MDMA is crap.

If you try then tell us what you think, but test it first ok.

Ah, cheers. Saf-ROLE. i could've sworn the guy said saffron. So it's basically marketing?

Clitfunkdangle you daft arse ring, if it were not for chemistry we'd HAVE no MDxx, no5/6-MAPB, none of the equivalent dihydrobeozofurans, no AMTl no amphetamine or meth even.

Them lot come from trees. I can walk around Kew Gardens and point out which tree leafs contain 4-MAR.

Even asparagus contains high concentrations of 6-APB.

Lol. Yeh very shitty gimmick or and they also have no clue or your hard of hearing. SAFROLE bud. It's the original starting ingredient for MDMA. The muppets out there now have jumped on debates going on here and else where MDMA using other starters (precursors) are not as good. All unproven and all anecdotal.

(Looks about cautiously to make sure Small town casual isn't around) - want to learn more go take a look at the other thread in EADD discussing chemistry or a really good one in MDMA about why MDMA is crap.

If you try then tell us what you think, but test it first ok.

Hahaha cheeky fucker... (Say in best Deep South Alabama accent) We don't care for that kind of talk round here, take it back where it belongs!

My mate was at T in the park and said 2 died off Rolex's and I remember there being a warning about green ones at festivals a few years ago and I said I get they're the same ones that have just been stashed away while there was all the bad press circulating about them and then dug out a couple years later.

My question is though about these PMA pills is... Surely they were not the only 2 to have them, infact it's impossible they are so a fair few hundred probably thousand have consumed these as well and they haven't died, how come then it doesn't have the same fatal effect?

Obviously I know each person is different and how many they consumed and what other narcotics they consumed, oh and I'm in no way condoning these being made and PMA being used, just curious why some die and others don't.